Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 04:45:35 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,547 comps and freebies worth over $31,031,740.14 listed

That's over thirty one million, thirty one thousand, seven hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017207 Total Posts (447040 Searchable Posts) in 299305 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  PumpEase hands-free Pumping Bustier (RC entry)
Entry Details
  • PumpEase Pumping Bustier     Closing Date: Sunday 22 June 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: PumpEase hands-free Pumping Bustier (RC entry)  (Read 191 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 16 June 2014, 11:12:35 am »
Go Up

http://utterlyorganised.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/pumpease-review-and-giveaway.html

PumpEase Review and Giveaway

For any mothers out there that have had the 'pleasure' of a breast pump, you will know that it takes what feels like an eternity to pump out a measly 1ml of milk! It can cause sheer frustration to be sitting down pumping, when you have a million things as a new Mum.

Well one clever Mamma obviously felt the same, because along came the genius product - PumpEase. The PumpEase is a one of a kind, bustier style of bra that is designed to allow you to pump - get this - hands free!

The clever (and unique) style of bustier allows you to securely hold in place your breast pump (single or double), so you can read, write, change a nappy or cook dinner while you are pumping away - amazing! I have a Medela Swing Pump and this fitted securely in to the bra much to my amazement.

I must admit, I felt a wee bit strange at first having myself all strapped in. But the ability to 'get on with the job' of being a Mother while pumping away is just brilliant, as with your second, you don't really get as much 'down' time as you do with your first!

This amazing product retails at $49.95 and you can but it directly from the PumpEase website. It comes in 8 gorgeous shades (I have the classic black and white polka dot combo!). A fantastic product for a new Mum or a Mum to be!

PumpEase have given me one of their amazing bras to give away to one lucky reader - you get to pick your size and your favourite colour of course! Simply follow the Rafflecopter prompts below to enter and good luck...

---------------------------------------------------------

T&C's

- The giveaway will be hosted by Rafflecopter and is open to Australian residents only
- The announcement of the lucky winner will be made on the Utterly Organised Facebook Page
- The lucky winner will have 5 days to contact Utterly Organised and claim their prize
- Failure to claim prize within designated period will result in another winner being drawn
- Reader can select colour and size of the product
- Entrants must like the Utterly Organised Facebook Page
- Any questions on the competition can be directed to utterlyorganised@gmail.com
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 04:45:35 pm from 18.224.251.136