Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 18 May 2024, 10:52:55 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,543 comps and freebies worth over $41,181,381.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and eighty one thousand, three hundred and eighty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017345 Total Posts (447178 Searchable Posts) in 299442 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Is anyone having problems with the Cadbury One Direction Promo?
Entry Details
  • Cadbury One Direction Promo     Closing Date: Wednesday 05 November 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Is anyone having problems with the Cadbury One Direction Promo?  (Read 513 times)  (Replies 3 posts)
shana

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 03 November 2014, 09:31:29 pm »
Go Up

Just curious if anyone out there is having any problems with the Cadbury One Direction promo.

I entered this Iga One Direction Party Hero comp as I eat chocolate and though ok I'll give it a go.

So long story short, I won an instant win getting two tickets to the concert which I promised to gift to a teenie bopper I know. I send in the wrappers and receipt and today I get this email stating 'unfortunately you can't claim the prize as you've given us a Foodland receipt when the competition clearly states its an IGA promo.'

Well, I thought I sent in the wrong receipt and went to check but sure enough my receipt is like what they said a Foodland receipt but in my suburb our Foodland is a Foodland IGA it even states Foodland IGA on the receipt so go figure.

I'm not that fussed as I'm not into 1D but I kinda feel bad and am kicking myself for telling the little lass before I actually received the tickets. I wonder if I can bribe her with chocolates instead.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

deejay
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #1 : Monday 03 November 2014, 09:38:39 pm »
Go Up

I've always wondered about my entries to IGA comps - I have an new IGA Express in my street, and when I enter comps my store isn't listed as an option, but another store is, that I'm sure is no longer an IGA.

Needless to say, I've never won anything. Also I contacted them with my query, and have never received a response.

Confused

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Tuesday 04 November 2014, 12:28:49 am »
Go Up

I've always wondered about my entries to IGA comps - I have an new IGA Express in my street, and when I enter comps my store isn't listed as an option, but another store is, that I'm sure is no longer an IGA.

Needless to say, I've never won anything. Also I contacted them with my query, and have never received a response.

Confused

Confused

I've always had the same problem Deejay. My nearest IGA is an Express store. Sometimes the IGA competitions include Express stores but most times I find they do not. Like you, I've never won a prize from IGA.

shana

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Tuesday 04 November 2014, 11:02:09 am »
Go Up

Yeah my mum reckons the IGA comps are scams lol as she says I keep entering and never win. I told her I've read so many compers win with really cool prizes and so I thought I finally made it but obviously not lol

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0406 seconds with 9 queries.
Saturday 18 May 2024, 10:52:55 pm from 3.145.56.28