Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 11:22:06 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,661 comps and freebies worth over $32,976,144.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and seventy six thousand, one hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016161 Total Posts (445994 Searchable Posts) in 298333 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  The BIG Giving Giveaway - 4 prizes/winners (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • BIG Giving Giveaway - 4 prizes     Closing Date: Sunday 30 November 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: The BIG Giving Giveaway - 4 prizes/winners (Answer Q)  (Read 191 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 25 November 2014, 12:13:51 pm »
Go Up

http://claireyhewitt.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/the-big-giving-giveaway-2014.html

The BIG Giving Giveaway

Prize One: Tickets to Disney Live:

Win ONE family pass for Friday 9th Jan 2015, 1pm performance. IN MELBOURNE.

Tickets are Valued at $155/family pass (4 tickets).

For more details on Disney on Ice tickets around the country check here

Prize Two: Sparkly Warkly Pack

This is a gorgeous pack! It will include;

1) Forever Clover Gift Pack

Remember swap cards. Of course you do. They were fantastic and they are on the way back. But of course they come with more of a twist and these ones have an entire book series to match them. We had some friends from school come over and play swap cards, we also swapped a few books around so that each of the girls could read about the Forever Clover girls. These are great books for girls aged around 6-9, particularly those that are happy to never read another book about fairies. 

2)  Sandy Feet Australia Outfit
Sandy Feet Australia sells bathers that are going to last more than one week of swimming lessons in designs that grown ups want to wear too. With a cut that keeps in mind that children (including girls) are active little beings the Sandy Feet Australia togs are not skimpy little numbers. The cross over back on the girls bikini and tankini stops them having to worry about straps falling off. You will be able to decide what you want from the store and it will be sent directly to you. My girls modelled their outfits over on Instagram too.

3. LITTLE FAIRIE DOORS.
We received a little Fairie Door. Just the one. It was instantly the cause of a fight as the girls discussed who would get to have the door in their room. Miss 8 is an excellent negoitator and tried every argument she had to get it in her room. In the end, it is in my room and will be used to bribe them for a few weeks until I get a new one from the online shop.

4) Milky Foot and Spotner
Have you tried the Milky Foot? If not, do your feet a favour and get them milky this summer. It's a small luxury for feet that spend their days running around after everyone else. When you can't indulge in a full on regular foot treatment, you can do a Milky Foot at home instead.  Spotner is a new cream that works on age spots. Thankfully age spots are not my biggest concern right now, but this 'pen' means you can just dab it on, not rub yet another cream all over you.

5) Little Live Pets Butterflies.
Colourful and flappy, these butterflies are both a cute decoration for a room and something to play with. They flap differently depending on how much interaction they get.

Prize Three: Tickets to Thriller Live

Want to see this fabulous new show?

I have a double pass worth $179.80 for Wednesday 28 January 2015. 
THIS IS FOR THE MELBOURNE SHOW
You and a friend could be off to the theatre for a sing and a dance.

For more information on where to see this show, check ticketmaster.

Prize Four:  Flippy Flappy Happy Pack

Prize Pack Four is filled with lots of little gems. If you win this pack you will receive.

1) Thomas Track Master Set.
This includes the Water Tower Starter Set and a Raceway Expansion Pack.

2) DVD of Thomas the Tank Engine Movie, Tale of the Brave. This is a great movie that every little Thomas fan will enjoy. At 70 minutes long, it's more than the standard tv show version of Thomas, but not too long that little people can't sit through the whole thing.

3) Evans and Hall
This online business was new to me, but Evans and Hall has some really really nice stuff. It is filled with stationery and classy products that are just a little bit different, just a little bit nicer than the other stuff you see, just a little bit better. This pack includes a box of Science Flash Cards. The cards are a delightful way for kids to learn and chat about the world around them, thick cards, stunning images. You will love them.

4) DVD  - The trip to Italy
Mr H and I sat down the other night and watched this DVD. It's like a funny documentary. With two men, Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon, taking a road trip and eating their way around Italy, there are lots of little one liners in this film, but stay focused, it moves fast, when you think nothing is happening you miss another great line.

4) Milky Foot and Spotner
Just like in Pack Two, this will be added to pack four too!

5)  Australia Post Shop
When you are heading to the post office to buy all your Christmas card stamps, take a look around what is on the shelves. There are heaps of toys and items for kids gifts. You know when you don't want to spend a lot but you also don't want to just buy more junk? This is what you need. The WoodWorx packs have great little options and both my girls did them WITH NO HELP. The book packs are excellent value, you will not get better priced books then these, I buy a few ever year. There are even slinkies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter to win one of the above prizes you need to do ONE thing.

LEAVE A COMMENT on this blog post OR on a facebook post that links to this post (on my facebook page) You must also leave me an email address or a twitter handle or an instagram handle so that I can contact you.

Simply tell me which prize you would like to win and why. Or, if you would like the prize to be a surprise for someone you know who might really need a little surprise, tell me that too.

That's all.

Comments Close on November 30.
Winners will be chosen by Team Huey and the decision will be final.
No payment was received from any of the products in this list.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 11:22:06 pm from 3.140.186.201