Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 22 May 2024, 04:27:58 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,552 comps and freebies worth over $188,238,818.47 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, two hundred and thirty eight thousand, eight hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017477 Total Posts (447310 Searchable Posts) in 299570 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Offer: Disney CD Storybooks - Various News Corp newspapers - purchase reqd
Entry Details
  • Offer: Disney CD Storybooks     Closing Date: Saturday 21 February 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Offer: Disney CD Storybooks - Various News Corp newspapers - purchase reqd  (Read 2897 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 29 January 2015, 04:06:57 am »
Go Up

This February, The Sunday Mail and The Courier-Mail are offering readers the chance to collect a magical set of 14 Disney Read to Me Storybooks and Audio CDs.

From Sunday 8th to Saturday 21st February 2015, readers can purchase a Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD each day when they purchase a hardcopy newspaper at a participating newsagent or Coles or Woolworths supermarket.

The 14 Disney titles have been handpicked and range from timeless classics like Snow White and Cinderella to modern favourites such as Toy Story and Planes.

The first Storybook & CD title is the popular Frozen, which will come with a Collector's Case and will be FREE with purchase of The Sunday Mail and The Courier-Mail on Sunday 8th February.

Then from Monday 8th to Saturday 21st February 2015, each additional Storybook & CD is priced $2.50 with the original hardcopy (not digital) token from The Courier-Mail or The Sunday Mail newspapers. Please note only one Storybook & CD & Collector's Case per original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only.

JUST $2.50* EACH WHEN YOU BUY

Bring home some magic with the The Courier-Mail & The Sunday Mail Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD collection. Follow along in the book as your favourite characters bring the story to life! Collect all 14 modern day favourites & much loved classics available February 8-21.

EXPLORE THE COLLECTION
*Each Storybook & CD + Paper Max  $5.20

*Storybooks & CDs 2-14 are available for $2.50 each when you buy The Courier-Mail or The Sunday Mail. Total collection $56.30. Available at participating outlets while stocks last. One Storybook & CD per original token from hardcopy (not digital) newspaper only.

COLLECT ALL 14 | From FEBRUARY 8-21

http://couriermail.bringhomesomemagic.com/#collection
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

cazatim
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

Happy New Year Everyone

« Reply #1 : Thursday 12 February 2015, 12:55:00 pm »
Go Up

http://mercury.bringhomesomemagic.com/#collection

Over the course of 14 days, from Saturday, February 7 to Friday, February 20 2015, the Mercury and Sunday Tasmanian will offer readers the opportunity to purchase the hardcopy newspaper and obtain a different Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD each day. There are 14 different storybooks & CDs in the series to collect. The first storybook & CD and Collector’s Case are FREE with purchase of the Mercury. Each additional storybook & CD is $2.50 with the original hardcopy (not digital) token from the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian newspapers. Only one storybook & CD & Collector’s Case per original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only

Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CD collection and dates
Day   Date   OFFER TITLE
Saturday   7 Feb   Frozen + Collector’s Case (FREE)
Sunday   8 Feb   Toy Story
Monday   9 Feb   Finding Nemo
Tuesday   10 Feb   Monsters, Inc.
Wednesday   11 Feb   Snow White
Thursday   12 Feb   Peter Pan
Friday   13 Feb   Cars
Saturday   14 Feb   Sofia
Sunday   15 Feb   Lion King
Monday   16 Feb   Bambi
Tuesday   17 Feb   Planes
Wednesday   18 Feb   Cinderella
Thursday   19 Feb   Winnie The Pooh
Friday   20 Feb   Little Mermaid
Participating Newspapers
Mercury / Sunday Tasmanian
Promotion Dates
February 7 - 20
Promotion Construct
The first Disney storybook & CD and Collector’s Case are FREE with purchase of the Mercury; each additional storybook & CD is $2.50 with purchase of the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian. (Total collection with newspapers: $54.90)
Q&As
Q. How do I get my Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CD Collection?
A. Purchase the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian from February 7-20, 2015. Cut out the original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only. Present the token to participating newsagents and supermarkets. First storybook & CD and Collector’s Case are FREE with the Mercury on February 7; additional storybooks & CDs are $2.50 each with original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only. Strictly while stocks last. Only one storybook & CD/Collector’s Case per original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only.
Q. Where can I purchase the Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CD collection?
A. The Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CD collection is available from participating newsagents and supermarkets from February 7-20. Stocks are strictly limited. For a full list of participating newsagents and supermarkets, please see the stockist tab on this website or click here.
Q. How much does the Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CDs cost?
A. The first Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD (FROZEN) and Collector’s Case are FREE with original hardcopy (not digital) token from the Mercury on February 7. Each additional storybook & CD (2-14) is available from February 8-20, 2015 for only $2.50 with the original hardcopy (not digital) token from the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian only. Strictly while stocks last. Only one storybook & CD and Collector’s Case per original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only.

Total cost of a newspaper and one storybook & CD per day:

M-F   Sat   Sun
Mercury / Sunday Tasmanian   $3.80   $4.70   $5.00
Q. My Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD was not in my paper when I purchased it – what do I do?
A. The Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CDs are not inserted into the paper itself. Please present the original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only (normally printed on page 2) in the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian to your participating newsagent or supermarket with $2.50 to collect your Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD. Strictly while stocks last. Only one storybook & CD/Collector’s Case per original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper only.
Q. My newsagent or supermarket does not have any of the Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CDs left. What can I do to get the Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CD?
A. You could try to locate the Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD from another participating newsagent or supermarket. For a full list of participating newsagents and supermarkets, please see the stockist tab on this website or click here. Otherwise you can contact the Mercury’s Circulation department on 1800 005 202. The Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CDs are strictly available while stocks last; however, if stock is available we will make arrangements for you to receive the storybook & CD.
Q. I would like to collect more than one Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD. Can I get more?
A. You can collect as many as you like as long as you make multiple purchases of the hardcopy newspaper. For example, if you would like two Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CDs, you will need to purchase two copies of the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian printed newspapers on various promotion dates to receive two original hardcopy (not digital) tokens to redeem. You can then take your two original hardcopy (not digital) tokens with $2.50 per token to a participating newsagent or supermarket and receive your two Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CDs.
Q. I discovered that my Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD is damaged and I’d like a new one. Where can I obtain another Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD?
A. Please contact the Mercury’s Circulation department on 1800 005 202.
Q. I bought the newspaper this morning and when I got home, I realised that the token was ripped out of the newspaper. What do I do?
A. Please return the newspaper to the participating newsagent or supermarket where you purchased the newspaper, explain the situation and ask for a replacement copy with the token intact. If your newsagent or supermarket fails to provide you with a complete copy of the newspaper, please contact our Circulation Department on 1800 005 202 to receive a new copy. Also, please provide the details of which newsagent or supermarket you visited so that the Circulation Department can investigate the situation.
Q. I have thrown out my copy of the Mercury or Sunday Tasmanian containing the token. Where can I get another hardcopy of the newspaper?
A. Your participating newsagent/retailer may have back copies of paper on hand. If not, please contact the Mercury’s Circulation Department on 1800 005 202.
Q. I get my newspapers home-delivered and cannot make it to the participating newsagent or supermarket to redeem my hardcopy token for the Disney Read to Me Storybooks & CD collection. How can I get a Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD?
A. Please contact our Circulation Department on 1800 005 202, provide them with your full name, address and customer number and they will send a Disney Read to Me Storybook & CD to you. Please note that this offer is only available while stocks last.
Q. How can I give feedback about this promotion?
A. Please email your feedback to dblcir@dbl.newsltd.com.au. Readers who do not have access to the internet can send a letter to:

Mercury & Sunday Tasmanian
Marketing Department
Level 2, 2 Salamanca Square
HOBART TAS 7000

©Disney; ©Disney/Pixar; ©Disney Based on the “Winnie the Pooh” works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Be Kind to one another,ELLEN DEGENERES.
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 22 May 2024, 04:27:58 am from 3.15.194.172