Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 01 May 2024, 12:01:31 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,548 comps and freebies worth over $35,419,117.05 listed

That's over thirty five million, four hundred and nineteen thousand, one hundred and seventeen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016270 Total Posts (446103 Searchable Posts) in 298429 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Beeswax candles from Gil's Honeybees/RC
Entry Details
  • Win Beeswax candles     Closing Date: Monday 06 June 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Beeswax candles from Gil's Honeybees/RC  (Read 105 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 25 May 2016, 06:03:35 am »
Go Up

http://giveawayguy.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/gils-honeybees-beeswax-candles-giveaway.html

Beeswax candles from Gil's Honeybees [giveaway]

A few months ago I partnered with Gil's Honeybees for a raw honey giveaway and it was a hit! People love honey, including myself. This time we're doing something a little different.

In addition to producing amazing raw honey, Gil's Honeybees also makes beeswax products such as candles and skin lotions, which are from melted honey wax capping. And their honey is always raw, unheated, and unfiltered.

etsy.com/shop/GilsHoneyBees

I recently got my hands on a couple beeswax candles, which my wife just adores. These candles are 100% beeswax and shaped like pumpkins! They really are the perfect gift for the fall season, but either way they give our home some needed color and decor.

No scents are added to the candles, so it's only the natural beeswax scent that you get. The scent comes naturally from the honey and flower pollen in the honeycombs. Cool, huh?

The beeswax itself is harvested from the beehives located in natural areas in the New York Finger Lakes, where the bees have minimal exposure to pollutants and chemicals. The beeswax is then melted, filtered, and then molded into shapes with 100% cotton wicks. Check out the owl and snowflake candles!

I've never been to the Finger Lakes area, but I've heard it's a beautiful place. Ever heard the phrase "Ithaca is gorges?" Not gorgeous, but gorges.

etsy.com/shop/GilsHoneyBees

And if you're craving something sweet, there are several honey varieties to choose from as of this writing, and there is also limited amounts of creamed honey as well (good for spreading on toast). Gil's usually harvests three times a year for separating honey collected from different flowers, so you've got a few varities to pick from.

Buy beeswax products and support the bees! Check out a short bee infographic I posted about why they matter.

In the mood to support the bees now?! Gil's Honeybees is graciously offering a beeswax pumpkin candle set to one lucky Giveaway Guy reader.

Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. You may share on Twitter once a day for extra points for the duration of the giveaway.

Cool logo!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 01 May 2024, 12:01:31 pm from 3.134.102.182