Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 10 May 2024, 05:43:39 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,598 comps and freebies worth over $34,549,621.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fourty nine thousand, six hundred and twenty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016920 Total Posts (446753 Searchable Posts) in 299031 Topics by 41502 Members
Latest Member: jamesf
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Zoos Vic - Win the ultimate California holiday/Scan Memb Card at 3 Zoos
Entry Details
  • Ultimate California Holiday     Closing Date: Sunday 14 July 2019

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Travel & Accommodation 
Prizes may include Holidays, Airfares, Tours, Car Hire, Accommodation etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Zoos Vic - Win the ultimate California holiday/Scan Memb Card at 3 Zoos  (Read 332 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 06 June 2019, 08:26:52 pm »
Go Up

https://www.zoo.org.au/visitandwin

Win the ultimate California holiday
Visit and Win

To celebrate the return of dinosaurs to Zoos Victoria, Zoo Members have the exclusive opportunity to win a trip for 4 to California valued at $20,000!
Major Prize

Design your own dream trip for four people to California with thanks to our friends at Visit California and Air New Zealand.

Your prize includes:

Economy return flights for 4 to Los Angeles from Melbourne with Air New Zealand
    10 nights' accommodation, car hire and experiences

Your itinerary‘s experiences could include:

3 day Park Hopper tickets to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park
    Entry to Universal Studios – home to one of the best Jurassic World rides
    Overnight stay at San Diego Zoo Safari Park – one of the best zoos in the world
    Entry to La Brea Tar Pits and Museum in Los Angeles – home to the biggest collection of Ice Age fossils in the world

Monthly Prizes

Zoo vouchers and prize packs are also up for grabs each month when you visit any Zoo!
How To Enter

Simply visit all three dinosaur experiences. Scan your Zoo Member card at Healesville Sanctuary, Melbourne Zoo and Werribee Open Range Zoo between 5 April and 14 July 2019 to automatically enter the draw.

Good luck! Major prize winner will be announced on 26 July 2019.

View the terms and conditions
Not a member? Become one today >>

Members receive free entry to all three Zoos 365 days a year! Plus exclusive events, discounts and more.
FAQs

What if I visit just one zoo, three times?
In order to enter the competition, you must visit all three zoos (Healesville Sanctuary, Melbourne Zoo and Werribee Open Range Zoo) at least once.

How many times can I enter?
Every time you visit all three zoos you will get one entry into the competition. So, if you visit all three zoos twice between the competition period (six trips to the zoo) you'll get two entries.

Do I have to visit the zoos in a particular order?
It doesn't matter which order you visit the zoos, as long as you visit all three of them at least once between April 6 (or April 5 for Werribee Open Range Zoo) and July 14.

Oh no! I've lost my membership card!
Make sure you order a new one by logging into your portal and requesting a new card. You must scan your membership card at the gate in order to go into the draw.

What happens if I forgot my membership card when I visited?
Don't worry! Head to the ticket booth when you arrive and get a temporary pass and make sure it gets scanned when you enter the zoo.

Does everyone in my family need their card scanned?
While everyone in your family doesn't need to scan their membership card, the more people that scan their cards, the more chance your family has of winning!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 10 May 2024, 05:43:39 pm from 18.219.36.249