https://competition.barbenboutique.com.au/Grand Opening Giveaway!! Win your share of $20,000 worth of Barben products.
Showroom is located in Tingalpa, Brisbane, Qld
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter of this competition is Barben Architectural Hardware.
2. Entry to the competition is open to all Australian residents over 18 years of age. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of Barben or any individual associated with the provision of the prize are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must comply with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these
Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award the prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these
Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. This competition is free to enter and is not associated with Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
5. The competition opens at 18/01/2021 on 12:00 am and closes at 11/03/2021 (AEST) on 11:59 pm. Any entry received after the expiry of this date will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed, or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the competition, you must be a subscriber of the Barben email mailing list.
7. The prize will be sent to an address within Australia within 28 days once the winners have been picked.
8. The prizes will be fulfilled by Barben Architectural Hardware.
9. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and
no correspondence will be entered into. The first two winners will be announced on February 12th, 2021. Two prize winners will be
announced every Friday following this date up until March 12th, 2021.
10. Winners will be notified by email and/or contacted via their mobile number. Winners will also have their name published on the
Barben website approximately 24 hours after the final draw and will remain on the website for a minimum of 30 days.
11. In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for two weeks from the date of
the judges’ decision. If any prize is not claimed within two weeks of the date of the judges’ decision, the judges may determine
another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and conditions
12. The Promoter recommends that an Australian residential street address is provided when requested. The Promoter will make all
reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by the entrants.
13. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the
prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it at another time under
the same conditions or select another winner.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming
associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this
competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. Any entrant found to have used a third party to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated. If an entry is found to have
breached this clause, the entrant must return any prize awarded. The promoter of this competition holds the right to determine
if this clause has been breached. In the event of an entrant breaching this clause, the promoter reserves the right to request any
necessary documentation to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
16. Any entrant found to have entered incorrect contact details, such as false email contact details, will have all entries invalidated. If
an entry is found to have breached this clause, the entrant must return any prize awarded. The promoter of this competition holds
the right to determine if this clause has been breached. In the event of an entrant breaching this clause, the promoter reserves the
right to request any necessary documentation to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause.
17. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever
(whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or
using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
18. In participating in the competition, the winners agree to participate in all editorial activities relating to the competition. The
winners agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use their name in all online and media-related publications. The
winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize. No compensation will
be payable if a winner is unable to use the awarded prize as stated by the Promoter.