Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 12:51:02 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,492 comps and freebies worth over $34,831,772.51 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and thirty one thousand, seven hundred and seventy two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017056 Total Posts (446889 Searchable Posts) in 299162 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Evenbrite - Win Tix to French Film Fest - Book in to learn to Cook French Food
Entry Details
  • Tix to French Film Fest     Closing Date: Sunday 28 February 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Evenbrite - Win Tix to French Film Fest - Book in to learn to Cook French Food  (Read 65 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 18 February 2021, 01:42:19 am »
Go Up

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/essentially-french-win-tickets-to-alliance-francais-french-film-festival-tickets-137699852967

Learn to cook amazing french food and win tickets to the French Film Festival!
About this Event
BOOK INTO THIS CLASS AND GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN 1 OF 2 DOUBLE PASSES TO THE ALLIANCE FRANCAIS FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL, SCREENING IN SELECTED SYDNEY THEATRES BETWEEN 2ND-31ST OF MARCH.

During this 3 hour classes, French Chef Pierre Gaudin will guide you through a series of classic French dishes and teach you how to present them with absolute sophistication as he has done for many years working in top restaurants in Paris and France.

Hiding behind this seemingly simple menu is a list of techniques that Pierre will show you and allow you to increase your cooking repertoire to utilise for many other recipes ongoing.

The Menu

Tapenade with seasonal vegetables

French Chicken Roast- each student will start with their own whole chicken and learn how to portion it down. Pierre will then explain how every part of the bird can be used to prepare this stunning roast with stocks and sauces.

Pomme Fondant- the classic French side to a roast, prepared with good quality stock and plenty of butter!

Carrot and Onion Glace

Individual Tarte Tatin with Crème Anglaise- this time-honoured dessert requires a lot of attention and technique for perfection, Pierre will show you how!

About Pierre

I am a French Chef with 15 years of experience in fine restaurants and hotels and am passionate about respecting the product and reducing wastage.

Born and raised in the surrounds of Paris, I have always been keen to travel to discover new food and meet people. I worked overseas which has enhanced my curiosity and my adaptability - as well as my will to share my French skills.

Since 2014, I have lived in Sydney where I have met passionate people, great native produce and a vibrant coffee community.

As a diving explorer, I have always been attracted by the ocean. In my youth, for 6 years I used to teach sailing in France from Brittany or Corsica.

Measures in place with COVID Restrictions

Your safety comes first, our COVID Safety Plan will be presented to each attendee upon arrival. Please contact us if you would like to have a copy in advance.

- Reduced class size to accommodate 1.5 Metre distancing

- Stringent hygiene measures in place

- Class credit to those who are not well enough to attend

- New class format with less teamwork and more individual tasks

To-do list!

- Wear closed-toed shoes (no 6-inch heels ladies!)

- Please tie back long hair

- ArrIve early as the class will start on time (there’s a lot to fit in!)

- Save the environment and bring a container in case of leftovers

PARKING

St Margaret's Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.

https://compingclub.com/maps/wjqrwSKXBFF2

Booking Conditions:

Cancellations are non-refundable.
A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Click here to view our full terms and conditions.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 12:51:02 pm from 18.217.145.223