TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. The promoter is Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary St South Brisbane, QLD 4101 telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Super Retail Group and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences on 01/03/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 11/04/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any specially marked bottle of ICE BREAK products nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
8. To enter, individuals must then visit www.icebreak.com.au
or scan the QR code on the back of the bottle purchased in their Qualifying Transaction, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and enter the 8-character unique code found on the bottle back label, then submit the fully completed online entry form, during the Promotional Period.
9. Entrants must retain a copy of their receipt and a photograph of their opened Ice Break bottle, clearly showing the Unique Code which was used for entry and ensure the photograph is clearly taken outside of a retail environment and the product opened, for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of the Qualifying Transaction and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction;
b. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements;
c. a maximum of three (3) entries are permitted per person per day; and
d. each entrant is eligible to win a maximum of five (5) prizes in total (excludes SA residents, who are eligible to win more than five (5) prizes).
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. There are up to 5,581,449 unique codes that will be distributed for this promotion but only one in six (1 in 6) unique codes will instantly award an entrant a prize. Accordingly, there are up to 930,242 instant win prizes to be won. Instant win prizes available to be won are:
– BCF e-Vouchers;
– Rebel e-Vouchers; and
– Supercheap Auto e-Vouchers
each in denominations of $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $250 and $500.
Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the Promotional Period, and each prize will be allocated based on independent probabilities and in accordance with the following ratio:
– $5 e-Vouchers; = 888,242 prizes
– $10 e-Vouchers; = 16,300 prizes
– $20 e-Vouchers; = 12,600 prizes
– $50 e-Vouchers; = 9,300 prizes
– $100 e-Vouchers; = 2,600 prizes
– $250 e-Vouchers; = 1,000 prizes
– $500 e-Vouchers; = 200 prizes
The denomination of the prize awarded will be randomly determined and the instant winner will be able to choose the store of their e-Voucher.
17. The total prize pool value is up to $5,931,210.
18. Entries will be received at iGo Direct Group, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031 and winners will be notified instantly upon entry submission and by email within two (2) business days of their winning entry. In the event of any ACT winners or SA winners of a prize valued at $250 or more, their names will be announced online on a weekly basis at www.icebreak.com.au
starting on 08/03/21.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any e-Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of any e-Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any e-Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the e-Voucher. After a prize is delivered to a winner’s email address.
21. BCF vouchers can be used online at www.bcf.com.au
or in store at BCF stores. Rebel vouchers can be used online at www.rebelsport.com.au
or in store at Rebel stores. Supercheap Auto vouchers can be used online at www.supercheapauto.com.au
or in store at Supercheap Auto stores. There is a limit of one (1) voucher per transaction and a limit of one (1) voucher redeemable per person, per day. Vouchers must be redeemed within ninety (90) days from 11/04/2021. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. There is no minimum spend to use the vouchers. If transaction is under the voucher value, any remaining value will be lost.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
23. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12/07/2021 at 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031 at 10am AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer (if required), subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email. In the event of any ACT winners or SA winners of a prize valued at $250 or more, their names will be announced online at www.icebreak.com.au