TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: Win Brunch for you and five (5) friends with Celeste Barber + $5000 Shopping Voucher
Promoter: MCoBeauty Pty Ltd (ABN 51 631 344 780) of Unit 5, 809-821 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW 2018. Phone: 0405 555 600.
Entry Restrictions: The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
Commences: 12:01am AEDT on Tuesday 23rd February 2021.
Closes: 11:59pm AEDT on Tuesday 6th April 2021.
Maximum Number of Entries: Multiple entries permitted. Only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of MCoBeauty products purchased more than one (1) in that transaction)
How to enter:
To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, any MCoBeauty product/s from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). A participating retailer is any participating Woolworths supermarket (including the online store), Woolworths Metro store. This promotion excludes any purchases made in Caltex/Woolworths co-branded Metro stores and fuel outlets. In the event a physical or digital purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them upon completing their Qualifying Transaction, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one. Individual’s must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit www.mcobeauty.com
and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page.
• Input the requested details including the last 5 digits of their purchase receipt number along with their first name, last name, email address, suburb/postcode, date of birth, daytime phone number, answer in 25 words or less why you should have brunch with Celeste Barber;
• Entrants must agree to sign up to the Promoter’s e-newsletter; and
• Submit the fully completed entry form.
The Promoter will have the discretion to deem ineligible entrants who are found to use multiple accounts to make duplicate entries.
One Major Prize winner will receive the following competition prize:
• Six (6) return economy airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Sydney, New South Wales (if the winner does not reside in Sydney)
• Return airport to event location transfers;
• Entry for six (6) people to an exclusive Brunch with Celeste and MCoBeauty event at an iconic Sydney restaurant;
• A year’s supply of MCoBeauty products; and
• $5000 shopping voucher
The Major Prize is valued up to $19,000 (RRP).
Travel Prize Conditions:
• Winner and their travel companions must be over the age of 18.
• The winner must be one of the travellers.
• Travel must be taken up on the day of the event (Promoter to confirm event details).
Total value of all Prizes: $15,000 (RRP)
Prize Supplier: MCoBeauty Pty Ltd.
One Prize Winner will be selected from all valid entries. Competition is based on skill.
A panel selected by the Promoter will judge all valid entries and the Winner will be selected on Wednesday the 7th of April 2021 at 9:00am AEDT at MCoBeauty, Unit 5 809-821 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW 2018.
Prize Winner Notification:
Winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 7 April 2021.
Winner’s name will also be published on the MCoBeauty website on Monday 12 April 2021.
Second Chance Draw and notification:
If a Winner cannot be contacted by 4pm AEDT on Wednesday 7 April 2021, the Promoter or its nominated agent will select another winner from all valid entries. Second Chance Draw winners will be notified by email and phone on Thursday 8 April 2021 and published on the MCoBeauty website.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
2. Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
4. Entrants may enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Each entry must be submitted separately and meet the eligibility requirements.
5. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed, or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. If an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
7. All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
9. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
10. All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
11. If a Prize is date specific, the Winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the date/s specified in email to the Winner. If the Winner is not able to redeem the Prize on the specified date/s, the Promoter may determine another Winner in its absolute discretion.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
13. Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed, or lost in transit.
14. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
15. All Prizes are subject to availability. If any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to state regulations.
16. If the Prize involves tickets to an event or travel, the Promoter is not responsible for any change in times or dates, cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize Winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
17. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
18. Travel portions of a Prize may be subject to blackout dates and travel periods as specified in the Schedule. If travel has not been redeemed within this time, tickets shall be deemed null and void.
19. Rewards program points cannot be accrued when taking up the Prize.
20. Bookings are subject to availability and are not re-routable. Once booked and approved by the Prize supplier, any changes may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee at the cost of the winner. Once tickets have been issued, they cannot be changed.
21. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury that results directly or indirectly from the Winner taking part in any aspect of the Prize. Where relevant, the Winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the Prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
22. Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize, including without limitation, meals, entertainment, other travel and accommodation, incidentals, gratuities, services charges, optional extras, transfers, passports, visas, re-entry permits, spending money, freights, excess baggage, government taxes, departure taxes, ground transportation any tax liabilities, airport charges, any applicable surcharges, and any other related costs. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, travel insurance is not included in the Prize and will be the responsibility of the winner(s). Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
23. The Winner and their travelling companions must travel together on the same dates and to and from the same destination.
24. All travel will be subject to the general conditions of carriage. The Promoter and Prize Supplier make no representations as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the responsibility of the Winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
25. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize supplier's control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
27. This Competition is a game of skill and chance will play no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit.
28. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
29. The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
31. The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
32. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
33. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
34. The Promoter may use entrants' names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
36. Entrants acknowledge this Competition is in no way associated with or sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this Competition is not provided to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the promoter.