Instant win prizes available to be won: 2,050 x Maxibon x Mulga designed Hoodies valued at $80.00 each. Sizes available are S, M, L, XL, 2XL. Sizes are limited and subject to availability. If the requested size is not available, the next closest size will be provided.
Starts 1/03/21, Ends 25/04/21. One entry per single serve Maxibon specially marked with 8 character code on inside of the wrapper. Prize: Maxibon Mulga Hoodie, valued at $80. Promoter: Peters Ice Cream Australia (ABN 11 154 314 913) of 254-294 Wellington Rd, Mulgrave VIC 3170.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open at 12:01am AEDST on 01/03/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 25/04/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase a specially marked (with unique code on inside of the wrapper) single serve Maxibon pack from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). A participating retailer is any retailer in Australia that stocks the Promoter’s specially marked products and displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating Retailer”);
b) Open their specially marked the single serve Maxibon pack to reveal an 8 character unique code on the inside of the wrapper (“Unique Code”);
c) Visit www.peters.com.au/maxibonpromo
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and input the requested details including full name, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth and postcode; and
d) Submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Upon submitting their entry individuals will be notified instantly on screen, in writing, whether or not they have won an instant prize. Winners of an instant prize must then select their choice from the available sizes and enter their delivery address. Any instant prize winners from ACT will be published at www.peters.com.au/maxibonpromo
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; and (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; (f) only participating single serve Maxibon packs which contain a 8 character Unique Code on the inside of the wrapper will be valid for entry, single serve Maxibon packs that do not contain a Unique Code will not be valid for entry, no Multi-Pack products will be valid for entry into this promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Instant win prizes available to be won: 2,050 x Maxibon x Mulga designed Hoodies valued at $80.00 each. Sizes available are S, M, L, XL, 2XL. Sizes are limited and subject to availability. If the requested size is not available, the next closest size will be provided.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $164,000.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for any prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place at 12:00pm noon AEST on 02/08/2021 at 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington 3031 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any instant prize winners from ACT will be published at www.peters.com.au/maxibonpromo
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool and are won, but unclaimed, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw as set out above.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
28. The Promoter is Australasian Food Group Pty Ltd trading as Peters Ice Cream Australia (ABN 11 154 314 913) of 254-294 Wellington Rd, Mulgrave VIC 3170, telephone (03) 9565 7777.
NSW Authority No. TP-00362 ACT Permit No. TP20/01312 SA Permit No. T20/1172