Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 05:47:36 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,519 comps and freebies worth over $34,456,153.21 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and fifty six thousand, one hundred and fifty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017174 Total Posts (447007 Searchable Posts) in 299274 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win an ARC of “The Emporium of Imagination” book - Tabitha Ann Bird - FB/IG
Entry Details
  • EmporiumOf Imagination book FB     Closing Date: Sunday 21 March 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win an ARC of “The Emporium of Imagination” book - Tabitha Ann Bird - FB/IG  (Read 78 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 19 March 2021, 12:52:15 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/tabithaannbird/photos/a.611666349207436/1373608819679848/

Hello all your lovely people! Can you believe it is Friday again? Annnnnd.... it's only 10 DAYS UNTIL PUBLICATION! I'm officially starting the count down!

I thought we'd celebrate by doing a give away of THE EMPORIUM OF IMAGINATION. This is the last ARC (Advanced Reader Copy)- not the final version of the book but pretty darn close!
PROTECTING YOURSELF AGAINST SCAMMERS:

Before I begin this give away let's do a final check-in around safety. Scammers seem to love to take my Friday Freebies and turn it into an opportunity to send you a friend request and then try and get your credit card details.
1/ The ONLY place Friday Freebies is running is right here on my author facebook page. I WILL NOT EVER message you for enteries.
2/ I DO NOT and CANNOT send friend requests. Business pages do not have a button to send friend requests- that's for personal pages only. So, a legitimate business page can't send friend requests. If you get a friend request from this page it is a scam. It was NOT sent from me.
3/ I NEVER ASK FOR PAYMENT OR PAYMENT DETAILS.
To win Friday Freebies all you have to do is comment on this post that you want to be in the draw. There is no purchase required to enter this comp. Check in with me if you think something is off.
4/ A page pretending to be this page is actually easy to spot. When you go to a fake page they will have limited posts and the posts that they do have will all be time stamped within days or hours of each other. My authentic author page has been running for many years. And if you scroll through the posts you can see times stamps from weeks, months and years ago.
Okay- now let's have some fun!
WIN: An Advanced Reader Copy of THE EMPORIUM OF IMAGINATION (Please not this is an ARC and not the final copy of the book.)
ABOUT THE BOOK:
"Welcome to The Emporium of Imagination, a most unusual shop that travels the world offering vintage gifts to repair broken dreams and extraordinary phones to contact lost loved ones.
But, on arrival in the tiny township of Boonah, the store’s long-time custodian, Earlatidge Hubert Umbray, makes a shocking realisation. He is dying . . .
The clock is now ticking to find his replacement, because the people of Boonah are clearly in need of some restorative magic.
Like Enoch Rayne – a heartbroken ten-year-old boy mourning the loss of his father, while nurturing a guilty secret.
Like Ann Harlow, who has come to the town to be close to her dying grandmother. Though it’s Enoch’s father who dominates her thoughts - and regrets . . .
Even Earlatidge in his final days will experience the store as never before - and have the chance to face up to his own tragedy . . ."
TO ENTER: Please read the terms and then comment below that you'd like to be in there draw. That's it!
TERMS OF ENTRY:
*Facebook and instagram do not endorse this giveaway nor are they involved with it in anyway.
*Aussie addresses only.
*A winner is chosen at random. No purchase is required to enter. You do not have to tag people or share the post to enter. You may comment as many times as you like but you only get one entry.
*You have until 21st March, Sunday midnight (AEST) to enter. The winner will be announced here on my Author Facebook page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMlLDDLLjxK/?hl=en
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0422 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 05:47:36 am from 3.143.239.231