Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 11 June 2024, 03:46:46 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,497 comps and freebies worth over $40,032,645.63 listed

That's over fourty million, thirty two thousand, six hundred and fourty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018428 Total Posts (448261 Searchable Posts) in 300479 Topics by 41510 Members
Latest Member: Bananatree
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Fat Mum Slim - Win Choice of prizes for mum/Comment
Entry Details
  • Choice of prizes for mum     Closing Date: Saturday 08 May 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Fat Mum Slim - Win Choice of prizes for mum/Comment  (Read 115 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 05 April 2021, 03:52:59 am »
Go Up

https://fatmumslim.com.au/mothers-day-giveaway-loads-of-prizes-up-for-grabs/

Mother’s Day giveaway: Loads of prizes up for grabs!
fat mum slim / apr 2011
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s time to get spoilt {or spoil your Mum!}. There are loads of prizes to be won, and you can enter for each prize {just leave a different comment for each entry}.

Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a fresh batch of biscuits that you didn’t have to bake yourself? And best of all, you didn’t have to clean up the mess afterwards? Cookie dough biscuits are made in small batches from the finest ingredients. You could win a beautiful batch of 12 cookies valued at $29.95.

Bathing Beauty Organic Apothecary is an online boutique with a fresh approach to keeping beauty green. They’ve offered up these beautiful Organic Louise Galvin shampoo and conditioners up for grabs so you can take care of your hair, and the environment as well.

Organic Focus has offered up a trio of Miessence beauty products including nourishing hand cream, non-toxic mascara and jaffa lip balm. You can see more products to keep your family healthy in their store.

I protect my PC with Norton 360, and now you can too! I’ve got one Norton 360 Version 5.0 for 1 year of PC protection for up to 3 computers. It’s valued at $129

When I was nannying this book was my bible for keeping the kids entertained. It’s got everything you need to know about places around Sydney for the kids. I’ve got one copy of Sydney for under fives by Seana Smith up for grabs!

Westfield have made shopping even easier with their option for shopping online, so you can shop from the comfort of your own home {or to distract you from work!}. I’ve for a $40 voucher for one lucky person to spend in the books & stationery section of Westfield online.

Last but not least I have a petite pink dragonfly pendant from Curly Jo Designs. This design represents ‘the fleeting moment’ so is perfect for someone special this Mother’s Day!
Entering is really simple. Just leave a comment stating what prize you’d like to win and why. As I mentioned above you’re welcome to enter for each prize. Just leave a separate comment for each prize you’d like to win. Good luck!

{boring bits}
Competition closes 8th May 11:59pm
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 11 June 2024, 03:46:46 pm from 18.220.112.56