U Beaut Ute
Win a Ford Ranger!
Each month, one member will be drawn to be in the running to win the major prize of a Ford Ranger WildTrak valued at $67,000! Simply spend $5 to get automatic entry into the virtual draw. Finalists will be drawn from 8pm on the third Thursday of each month with the last finalist drawn on the 18th of December prior to the main draw. You must be at the club on the night of the monthly draws for your chance to claim your place as a finalist.
Each finalist will then be invited to take part in the major draw on Saturday 18th of December with one lucky member taking home a brand new Wildtrak!
This is a members only promotion. To become a member, simply click here or visit Wagga RSL during club hours.
Click here for full terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Competition is open to all financial members of the Wagga RSL.
2. Competition will run from Thursday 1st April 2021 to Saturday 18th of December 2021.
3. To enter the monthly draw, members will need to make a purchase of any type at the Wagga RSL Club to the value of at least $5
and swipe their members card. (excludes gaming, gift vouchers, bingo, motel accommodation, purchasing products with member
points & function food)
4. Multiple entries will be issued for every multiple of $5 cash spent. Eftpos transactions acceptable.
5. Purchases can include food, beverages, movie tickets, membership & takeaway alcohol.
6. Entries will automatically be collated by the POS system, a virtual barrel will be used to determine the monthly finalist, drawn at
8pm on the third Thursday of each month while the promotion is active.
7. After every monthly draw entries will be voided and all new entries will be valid for the following draw.
8. A total of 10 draws will take place, one each on the third Thursday night of each month from April 2021 to December 2021
inclusive plus the final draw on Saturday 18th of December 2021.
9. At each of the 10 draws a member will be drawn to gain automatic entry into the final draw at 9pm on Saturday 18th of
10. The member must be present at the draw to be eligible and must present themselves to the raffle caller/duty manager/staff
member within four minutes to be an eligible contestant.
11. On the night of the finalist draw at 9pm, each of the 10 finalists will be given a chance to choose one of ten boxes with one
containing the key to the car.
12. Members must be present for the final draw. If one of the 10 finalists are not present at the Wagga RSL Club on Saturday 18th
of December and identified themselves to the raffle caller/duty manager by 8.30pm, another draw will take place immediately. This
process will be repeated until 10 finalists are present to conduct the draw.
13. In the event of a dispute, the Duty Manager or Managers decision will be final.
14. By entering this competition, successful members agree to have details of their win, including a photographic image, used for
promotional purposes by Wagga RSL Club via social media, local press and its website.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
• The winning member must be on the premises at the time of the draw and has four minutes to make themselves known to our
duty manager/raffle caller.
• If unforeseen circumstances including illness & death apply to one of the finalists a next of kin can take their place.
• Members can only win one draw.
• Members must be present to claim one of the 10 places in the final draw, and the 10 finalists must be present on the
final draw night at 8.30pm.
• Should a member not be present at any of the draws within four minutes, entries from the virtual barrel will be drawn until a valid
member is identified.
• A phone call will be made to the nine monthly winners on Friday 17th of December as a reminder of the draw on Saturday the
18th of December 2021. The 10th finalist is drawn on the 18th of December at 8pm and will obviously be present for the major
draw at 9pm.
• A Customer Service team member/staff member is to obtain successful member’s details on each of the draws so they can be
contacted and reminded of the event prior to the final draw.
• Directors, management, employees, contractors and their staff are not allowed to enter the draw under any circumstances.