Your chance to win
Your ticket could put you into the running for the Ultimate VIP Experience Package, thanks to BTS21 promotion partner Morris Finance.
Fully registered tickets are eligible will go in the running to win the amazing package of prizes worth well over $45,000 but some of the prizes are so unique – how do you even put a value on them?
Check out the prizes here
Competition Terms and Conditions.
Permit numbers NSW: TP/00673, ACT: TP 21/00004, SA: T21/9
BTS21 Opening Times
Thursday 13th May: 10am – 6pm
Friday 14th May: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 15th May: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 16th May: 10.00am – 4.00pm
One day pass – $22 Online ($28 at door)
Two-day pass – $40 Online ($50 at door)
One day pass – $17 Online ($22 at door)
Two-day pass – $28 Online ($40 at door)
Under 18’s – Free
Reciprocal tickets: Fully registered tickets are eligible for a single day entry into the Civil Construction Field Days heavy equipment and machinery show running from Thursday 13 to Saturday 15 May at Hamilton Northshore. Event details here.
South Bank Truck Festival: attendance at all South Bank Truck Festival Events is FREE subject to crowd capacity and COVID safe compliance.
The 2021 Brisbane Truck Show is being run under BCEC’s COVID Shield protocols.
If you have experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or travelled overseas in the past month, please do not attend this show.
BTS21 Major Promotion Terms & Conditions
The Ultimate VIP Experience Package
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees, agents or affiliated parties of the Promotor and their immediate families and associated agencies with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on 25/01/2021 and concludes on 16/05/2021 at 15.59 (AEDST) (“Promotional Period“). The draw will take place at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, 123 Merivale St & Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 on 16/05/2021 at 16:00 (AEDST). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and via email on 16/05/2021. The winner’s name will be published on www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au
on 17/05/2021 for 28 days from this date.
5. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au/ticket
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and complete the entry form (including their full name, telephone number, state of residence and valid email address), purchase their ticket to the 2021 Brisbane Truck Show and submit the entry as instructed.
6. One (1) entry permitted per person. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received will be deemed the major prize winner and will receive The Ultimate VIP Experience Package content valued at $45,765
12. The Ultimate VIP Experience Package includes:
Item Retail Price
Large Screen TV $6,000
SP Tools Voucher Bar Fridge $3,000
Large BBQ $2,000
Walkinshaw Sports Golf Buggy $350
Geelong Cats Open Air Corporate Box x 6 $1,650
and Inner Sanctum Experience
Bathurst 1000 Corporate Suite Tickets x 4 $9,300
4 x Walkinshaw Andretti United Hot Laps at QLD Raceway $2,400
Walkinshaw Andretti United Factory Tour
2 x Motorsport Australia Hot Laps $1,000
Fire Pit $200
Dart Board $65
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
15. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
16. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
20. Subject to any written direction given under regulation, a draw for the prize, if unclaimed, will take place at 2/115 Bluestone Circuit Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD 4073 at 11:00am (AEDST) on 28/06/2021. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au
28/06/2021 for 28 days from the draw.
21. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
22. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The method of validation of the winner (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. The Promoter is Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia (ABN 66 009 819 756) of 2/115 Bluestone Circuit Seventeen Miles Rocks, QLD, 4073. Phone: 07 3376 6266. Trading as: Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia
28. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: TP/00673, ACT: TP 21/00004, SA: T21/9
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the registration process or who submits a registration that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any registrations not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the registrations due to any reason whatsoever. A registration will only be counted as being received once it has been received by the Promoter and not when it was sent. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected registrations.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs (including but not limited to access costs) incurred or other consequences as a result of a user submitting a registration outside of the promoted Promotional Period as detailed on www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au/ticket
if users cast a registration outside of the eligible Promotional Period an appropriate registration closed message will be delivered.
Access to the www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au/ticket
website registration application may be limited on some mobile, tablet and other portable devices. It is the user’s responsibility to check their ability to check the functionality of the application on their device prior to registering.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical issues that result in the failure of the functionality described above being properly executed on www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au/ticket
33. The Promoter reserves the right to keep all registrations confidential. Other than the registered results required to (without limitations) be revealed to maintain the format of the competition, meet legal requirements etc. Not all registration results will not be made available to the public.
34. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to invalidate, discount or disqualify any registrations (or individuals registering):
a) That tamper with, or attempt to tamper with, the registration service and/or process; or
b) Which corrupt or impact, or attempt to corrupt or impact, the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the registration service (including the www.brisbanetruckshow.com.au/ticket
) and/or the process; or
c) That the Promoter believe to be submitted via an automated process, including but not limited to computer modems, programs, scripts or any other means other than the registration service specified in these Terms and Conditions, will be deemed invalid and discounted; or
d) That the Promoter considers being manipulative, unrepresentative, disproportionate, obscene or offensive; or
e) That the Promoter reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or registrations that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
35. Users acknowledge that any registrations that are discounted, invalidated, or disqualified, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be done so at the absolute discretion of the Promoter and will still be subject to the charges and costs outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
36. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all issues related to registrations is final and binding on all who participate in relation to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
37. For the removal of doubt, an invalid entry consisting of a valid registered entry, may still be included for registration purposes only.