“WINDY PEAK UBER EATS” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the reward(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer
not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to NSW, TAS, VIC, WA and QLD residents aged 18 years or over
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as
defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child
or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
4. Promotion commences on 01/04/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/05/2021, or
when the maximum number of valid claims have been received (as detailed in clause 13),
whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, two (2) bottles
of wine from the De Bortoli Windy Peak range from a Participating Retailer during the
Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). In the event a purchase receipt is not
automatically provided to them by a staff member it is the individual’s responsibility to
request one. A participating retailer is any liquor store in NSW, TAS, VIC, WA or QLD
(each a “Participating Retailer”).
6. To claim, individuals must then visit www.debortoli.com/windypeakubereatspromo
the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details and submit the fully
completed claim form during the Promotional Period, or until the maximum number of valid
claims have been received, whichever is first to occur. Offer is strictly limited to the
maximum number of valid claims as detailed in clause 13 below.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s
(including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has
breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or
engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and
proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) claim permitted per person. Offer is strictly limited to the maximum number
of valid claims as detailed in clause 13 below.
10. Claimants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of
purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any
right to a reward. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the
purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
11. Claimants will be notified by email.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Claims will be divided into the following groups based on where/how the Qualifying
Purchase was made: NSW, TAS/VIC, QLD and WA.
- The first five hundred (500) valid claims received from Qualifying Purchases made
in NSW will receive a $10 UberEats voucher code;
- The first five hundred (500) valid claims received from Qualifying Purchases made
in TAS/VIC will receive a $10 UberEats voucher code;
- The first two hundred (200) valid claims received from Qualifying Purchases made
in QLD will receive a $10 UberEats voucher code;
- The first sixty (100) valid claims received from Qualifying Purchases made in WA
will receive a $10 UberEats voucher code.
14. The reward is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual reward and service
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the UberEats voucher code are not
included. Any unused balance of the UberEats voucher code will not be awarded as cash.
Redemption of the UberEats voucher code is subject to any terms and conditions of the
issuer including those specified on the UberEats voucher code.
16. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem a reward (or an element of the reward) by
the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward (or that element of the reward) will
17. If any reward (or part of any reward) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the reward (or that part of the reward) with a reward to the equal
value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
19. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)
to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion,
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“NonExcludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury;
or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a
24. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and
may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle
may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic
how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain
about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how
those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The
Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
25. The Promoter is De Bortoli Wines Pty Limited (ABN 77 000 146 672) of De Bortoli Road,
Bilbul NSW 2680, telephone: 02 6966 0100.