For your chance to win, buy beef from a participating independent butcher and grab an entry flyer with your unique code.
Find out if you are a lucky winner by simply completing your details below.
CLICK HERE for the full list of participating butchers
“GREATEST BUTCHER ON YOUR BLOCK” CONSUMER PROMOTION 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Butchers and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 31/05/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 27/06/2021
(“Promotional Period”). The promotion will only be conducted at participating butchers
nationally that display advertising material for the promotion (each a “Participating Butcher”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any beef product from a Participating Butcher
during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). At the time of making their
Qualifying Transaction, individuals will be handed a promotional card by a member of staff at
the Participating Butcher that contains a unique code (“Unique Code”). In the event a Unique
Code and/or purchase receipt is not automatically handed to them, it is the individual’s
responsibility to request one.
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• visit https://greatestbutcher.com.au;
• input the requested details into the entry form (including their full name, email
address, postcode and suburb, the Participating Butcher where the Qualifying
Transaction was made and the Unique Code); and then
• submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Upon submitting the online entry form, individuals will be notified immediately on-screen
whether or not they are a provisional instant prize winner. Provisional instant prize winners will
only be confirmed as an instant prize winner upon verification of their entry. Instant prize
winners will receive an email from the Promoter with instructions on how to claim their prize.
Winners will have their names published online at https://greatestbutcher.com.au
8. Instant prizes available to be won throughout the Promotional Period are as follows:
• 100 x Ultimate Kitchen Kits, valued at $2,561.95 ea. Each kit includes:
o Cuisineart hand blender and multicooker;
o Scanpan 2 piece knife-set;
o Chassuer round French oven; and
o Scanpan; 5L roasting pan, 20cm saucepan with multi steamer,
32cm Wok, 32cm frying pan, 2.5L saute pan with lid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Qualifying Transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with
entry requirements; (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted; (d) only
one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (e) the same Unique Code cannot be used more
than once; (f) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and Unique Code(s) for all entries as
proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may,
in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries
and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of
purchase, that a beef product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the
Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem
a prize (or an element of a prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or
that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right
to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $256,195. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. A draw for any prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 27/09/2021 at
11:00am AEST at Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd, Level 4, 152 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will
be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and will have their names
published online at https://greatestbutcher.com.au
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify
any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software
or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to
fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the
advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised
total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if
stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 150,000 instant
win promotional cards printed for this promotion.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss
of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize / taking of a prize.
25. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter
. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the
use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including
information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants
may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law
and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the
Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s PI to any entity outside of Australia.
26. The Promoter is Meat & Livestock Australia Limited (ABN 39 081 678 364) of Level 1, 40 Mount
Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Tel: +61 2 9463 9333
NSW Permit No. TP/00948
ACT Permit No. TP21/00569
SA Permit No. T21/526