Win a Share of $9,000 in Prizes
We are excited to announce our ďWin a Share of $9000Ē competition at North Rocks Shopping Centre. Customers who make a purchase of $10 or more in any store are eligible to enter.
60 x $50 North Rocks Shopping Centre Gift Cards
1 x $6,000 Coles Gift Card
All winners and non-winners will go into the draw for the chance to win the $6,000 Coles gift card major prize.
To enter customers simply:
Spend $10 or more in any store
Pick up a game card from any store
Scan the QR code on the game card or ENTER HERE to complete their details for a chance to win a $50 North Rocks Shopping Centre gift card instantly. A kiosk is also located near Alexander Jewellers for entry.
Play the animation to see if they have won instantly.
Every customer is entered into the major draw to win a $6,000 Coles gift card.
Start Date &Time: Thursday 3 June 2021 at 9:00am AEST
End Date & Time: Sunday 27 June 2021 at 11:59pm AEST
Promoter: North Rocks Shopping Centre, ABN 369 473 583, 328-336 N Rocks Rd, North
Rocks NSW 2151
The promotion commences at 9:00am AEST, on Thursday 3 June 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm
AEST, on Sunday 27 June 2021. (Promotion Period).
1. The Promotion is promoted by: North Rocks Shopping Centre, ABN 369 473 583. 328-336 N
Rocks Rd, North Rocks NSW 2151
2. All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to the terms and conditions as set out
by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
1. Make a purchase of $10 or more at any participating retailer at North Rocks Shopping Centre to
receive a unique code game card (while stocks last).
2. Visit the iPad kiosk located opposite Alexander Jewellers orhttps://www.northrockscentre.com.au/
to enter their details and unique code for a chance to
win instantly. All entries will be entered into the major draw.
Details of Prize:
Instant Prize: 60 x $50 North Rocks Shopping Centre Gift Card.
Major Prize: 1 x $6,000 Coles Supermarket Gift Card.
Total Prize Pool: $9,000.
Conditions of Entry
1. Make any purchase of $10 or more at any participating retailer in North Rocks Shopping Centre
within the promotional period.
2. Fill in the details on the kiosk or microsite https://www.northrockscentre.com.au/
and enter the
unique code on the gamecard for a chance to win instantly. All entries will go into the major
draw of winning a $6,000 Coles Supermarket Gift Card.
General Terms and Conditions
1. All prize winners will be drawn electronically by computerized random selection.
2. Major prize winner will be drawn at 10:00am AEST, Monday 28 June 2021 at the office of
Compco Digital, 166 Ramsgate Avenue, Bondi NSW 2026.
3. Once the winner has been verified, gift cards will be posted direct to their postal address.
Winners will receive a call within 2 business days. Prizes cannot be collected in person.
4. All prize winners are to retain their sales receipt as proof of purchase.
5. Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed by 5pm, 12 July will be forfeited.
6. Entrants may enter the Promotion more than once subject to, and in accordance with, these
terms and conditions.
7. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted as entry into the Promotion.
8. The Promotion is open to all residents of NSW except management and employees of North
Rocks Shopping Centre and their immediate families; staff of sponsors of the Promotion; tenants
in North Rocks Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the staff of tenants in North Rocks
Shopping Centre and their immediate families; and the proprietors and staff of companies
involved in the production, publishing and administration of this Promotion. Immediate families
mean parents, siblings, spouse and children. Tenant means lessees, licensees and, in the case of
a corporation, includes their directors.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time and in their sole discretion, to verify the validity of
entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and
conditions, who tampers with the entry process, or engages in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The
Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a
waiver of those rights.
10. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or kind and
must be taken as offered and are subject to terms and conditions.
11. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the
Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to statutory requirements.
12. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the
Winner to produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoterís
satisfaction at their sole discretion) when collecting the prize, in order to confirm a Winnerís
identity, age, residential or email address, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize and any
information submitted by the Winner in entering the Promotion, before issuing a Prize. If the
documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or their nominated
agent) or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoterís satisfaction
within the time requested, that Winnerís entry will become invalid.
13. Purchases from partial lay-bys, gift voucher/card purchases, postal services, prescription
purchases, interest free purchase payments, eftpos and ATM receipts, purchase of tobacco,
alcohol, fuel, Lotto or TAB, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank
transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates, doctors and
phone bills) are ineligible to receive a game card.
14. It is a condition of entry that persons be 18 years at the time of entering the compeition.
15. The Winners acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published
the Winnerís names and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
16. If a Winner accepts the applicable Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in all reasonable
promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoters and their agents,
and the Promoters reserve the right to use the Winnerís name and photograph for marketing
and publicity purposes in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or
17. By entering the Promotion, each entrant consents to the disclosure of personal information they
have submitted in entering the Promotion or in connection with claiming a Prize to North Rocks
Shopping Centre. Any personal information disclosed to can be added to and used for databases
and future mail outs or emails of a promotional nature only.
18. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the
19. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that A. the Promoters
collect personal information about entrants for the purposes of:
ē Including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the
personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the
ē Enabling the Promoters to use the information to assist the Promoters in improving
goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special
offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail,
telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS
(Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of
electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing
now or in the future; and B. the Promoter may share entrantsí personal information
with Australian related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants
with special offers and by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the
Promoters may use entrantsí personal information in this manner.
20. Entrants can gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the
Promoter. All personal information will be stored at the offices of the Promoters. A copy of the
obtained by contacting the Promoters or by visiting https://www.northrockscentre.com.au/
privacy statement may be updated from time to time. Entrants can request to be unsubscribed
or removed from any database at any time by contacting the Promoters.
21. The Promoter (including related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and
agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not
limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained,
as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information
communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is
occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoters.
24. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these terms and conditions shall be
declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or
part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and the other terms and
conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision
appearing had not been inserted herein.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject
to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities where required.
26. The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of this Promotion remains the sole
responsibility of the manufacturer/supplier of the Prize.
27. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
28. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence)
except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer
Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or
damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical
malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to
this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the
course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays
or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged
entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable
manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims.
29. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems,
delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers,
computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a
mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any
damage to Entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to,
or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to
this promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete
information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the
deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including
but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
30. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or
disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to
provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to
any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
31. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the Website or app, or to
otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal
laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the
right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or
incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal
obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses,
damages and costs.
32. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that
allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that Entrant invalid.
For further information regarding the terms and conditions, please contact North Rocks
Shopping Centre via email email@example.com