Open to AU res. Starts: 1/7/21.
Ends: 11:59pm AEST on 31/8/21.
Retain receipt/s or Product wrapper/s.
Max 3 entries p/person /p/day. Limit 1 entry p/product
Daily Draws conducted between 2/7/21 & 1/9/21.
Major Draw conducted on 1/9/21.
All draws at 11am at U6, 106 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100.
Major Draw winner & any ACT winner of a Daily Draw prize published at fntaflgameon.com.au on 3/9/21.
Daily Draw Prize (62 total): 1x Sherrin Football (branded FouríN Twenty) valued at $199.99.
Major Draw Prize: 1x opportunity to play a game of ĎFortnite with 3 friends against an AFL Dream Team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/07/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2021 ("Promotional Period").
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any FouríN Twenty product (either specially marked or non-specially marked), from anywhere that FouríN Twenty products are sold, during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Product"). To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
input the requested details including their full name, a valid email address mobile phone number and date of birth;
When prompted upload a photo of the product wrapper or receipt of the Qualifying
Product purchased ("Proof of Purchase"). Where a photograph of the Qualifying
Product wrapper is uploaded, the entrant must ensure the photograph is clearly taken outside of a retail environment; and then
submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
a) maximum of three (3) entries permitted per person each day;
b) limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Product purchased during the Promotional Period; and
c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
7. Entrants must retain their original receipt or product wrappers (depending on what they uploaded at the time of entry) for all those entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrantís entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 62 draws ("Daily Draws"), and there will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period ("Major Draw"). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on NSW local time. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will rollover into any subsequent Daily Draw(s), and all entries (including the Daily Draw winners) will be entered into the Major Draw.
12. All draws will take place at Tactics Marketing, Unit 6, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100. Each Daily Draw will take place at 11:00am on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 02/07/2021 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 01/09/2021. The Major Draw will take place at 11:00am on 01/09/2021, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw. The Major Draw prize winner and any ACT winner of a Daily Draw prize will have their name published online at www.fntaflgameon.com.au
14. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win an official Sherrin Football (branded FouríN Twenty) valued at $199.99.
16. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win the opportunity to play a game of ĎFortnite with three (3) of their friends against an AFL Dream Team (defined below). Prize is valued at up to $19,599.96 and includes:
A PlayStation 5 console including headset and ĎFortniteí game for themselves and each of their three (3) chosen friends;
The opportunity to play ĎFortniteí with their three (3) friends against an AFL Dream Team ("Game"); and
One (1) x Sherrin Football (branded FouríN Twenty) valued at $199.99 each
The winner will need to select three (3) of their friends at the time of winner notification to play the Game. The AFL Dream Team will be a team of four (4) AFL Ambassadors/players as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The exact date and time of the Game will be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner and the AFL Dream Team, however in the event an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter will determine the exact date/time that the Game will take place. Each player will be required to play the Game at their own residence using the device and copy of the game provided to them by the Promoter as part of the prize. The Game will be conducted over a 3 hour period. The Promoter reserves the right to record the Game as it takes place and use such recordings for future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or remuneration to any Game participant. The players will follow any rules for the Game as advised by the Promoter prior to the start of the Game.
17. If the winner of a major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winnerís behalf.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is up to $31,999.34. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 02/12/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw. The Major Draw prize winner (if being awarded) and any ACT winner of a Daily Draw prize will have their name published online at www.fntaflgameon.com.au
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrantís responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of and/or participation in the prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the Major Draw prize, the winner (and their companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter is Patties Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 62 007 157 182) of Level 2, 1 Joseph Avenue Mentone, VIC 3194, telephone 03 8540 9111.
NSW Authority: TP/00896. ACT Permit No. TP21/00450. SA Permit No. T21/420