WIN A LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES AND A BOAT! (Like this one.. but better!)
LIMITED TIME OFFER! GET YOUR BONUS ENTRIES NOW!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL WIN
A brand new Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series GXL dual cab with:
* DMW 300mm Chassis Extension
* DWIZ Diff Track Correction Replacement Diff Housing
* TJM Outback 63mm Tube Bull Bar
* TJM Side Rails
* TJM Side Steps
* TJM Underbody Protection
* TJM Torq 1200LB Synthetic Rope Winch
* TJM High Lift Jack
* TJM Heavy Duty Recovery Kit
* NPC Clutch and Flywheel Upgrade
* DMW XTR Alloy Tray (New Design)
* DMW XTR Alloy Canopy (New Design)
* GVM Upgrade
* Clearview Next Generation Towing Mirrors
* Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack
* Front Runner Camp Table
* A Set Of Dobinsons MRA Remote Reservoir suspension
* GME XRS UHF
* A Set Of Dirty Lyfe Alloy Wheels
* A Set Of Dick Cepek Tyres
* Drifta Stockton Rooftop Tent
* Drifta Stockton Reclining Camp Chairs (x2)
* Drifta Stockton Large Fire Pit Kit
* Drifta Stockton Bamboo Coffee Table
* Redarc Tow Pro Towing Brake Controller
* Redarc Electrical Package
* Direction Plus Catch Can
* Direct Plus Fuel Filter
* Torqit Exhaust inc Extension Piece
* Torqit Pedal Torq
* Richards Wholesale Automatic Engine Tune
* Cruiser Consoles Centre Console
* Cruiser Consoles Roof Console
* Cruiser Consoles Front and Rear Speaker Pods
* Cruiser Consoles Lockable Storage Boxes
* Air Compressor With Wireless Remote
* Full Carbuilders Interior Sound Deadening
* Ultimate 9 Livetrack GPS Vehicle Tracker
* Window Tint
AND A CENTER CONSOLE BOAT AND TRAILER PACKAGE!
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering the draw is EASY!! All you have to do is purchase any DMW product over $35!
For merchandise sales, click the button above or below. For all other purchases please contact the DMW office for assistance.
Promotion drawn on 21st of August 2021.
*Entries Open To Australian Residents Only*
PLEASE NOTE: CREDIT CARD ORDERS ARE ALSO PROCESSED BY CLICKING ON THE PAYPAL LINK. ONCE INSIDE THE CHECKOUT, YOU CAN SELECT
TO PURCHASE BY CREDIT CARD. NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED.
Promotion: 2020-2021 DMW 79 SERIES TOP ENDER PACKAGE TRADE PROMOTION.
Promoter: DMW PROMOTIONS Pty Ltd ACN 643 266 317 ABN 39 643 266 317 of 32-34 Boothby Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia 4350.
▪ Commencement: [6:00pm on the 22/11/2020]
▪ Closure: [12:00pm on the 21/08/2021]
Entry Eligibility: The Promotion is open to NSW, TAS, ACT, VIC, SA, NT, WA and QLD residents only who are aged 18 years and over, except those persons excluded under the Entry Restrictions.
Persons under the age of 18 are permitted to enter with the permission of their legal guardian. If a winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the winnerís parent or guardian on the winnerís behalf.
The following persons are excluded from the Competition:
(a) The Promoterís directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members;
(b) Any organisation associated with this Promotion, sponsors or Prize contributors and their directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members.
All entry requirements and instructions and information regarding the Prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
Maximum Number of Entries: There is no maximum number of entries per person.
1. Any eligible person who orders and purchases merchandise from Promoter by either in-store or online through Promoterís website, www.dmw.com.au
that totals and meets the Entry Spend Amount is awarded one (1) entry into the Promotion.
2. For clarity: an entrantís purchase transaction may total an amount that, for example, equals two (2) times the Entry Spend Amount. In this example, an entrant would be awarded two (2) entries into the Promotion.
3. Entry Spend Amount means an amount of $35.00 AUD including GST. To the extent permitted by law, the Entry Spend Amount is subject to change at the Promoterís discretion without notice to you.
4. If the merchandise ordered and purchased is refunded or exchanged at any time (including outside the Promotion Period until the winner of the Prize is determined) then an entrantís entry into the Promotion will be automatically invalidated.
5. All entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
6. Entry can occur through different ways from time to time, including (without limitation), the purchase of a single DMW product, piece of merchandise, multiple pieces of merchandise through packaged deals or specially marked merchandise deals. Bonus tickets may be added with added items or multiple buys.
7. There will be only one (1) winner of the Promotion.
8. The Prize is a Dual Cab 79 Series Toyota ďTop Ender PackageĒ including accessories and sponsored goods valued at $197,050.52 AUD (ĎPrizeí).
9. The Prize value includes vehicle registration and compulsory third party insurance for 12 months and stamp duty costs.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. The winner must collect the Prize from the Promoter 32-34 Boothby St, Drayton (Toowoomba), Queensland, Australia. The promoter will pay for the winners travel costs to the DMW office located at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton (Toowoomba) QLD 4350.
12. The winner will be determined at random.
13. The Prize will be drawn at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton (Toowoomba), QLD 4350 and announced on the 21/08/2021 at approximately 2pm AEST]. The Prize will be drawn using an approved electric drawing system (Ďthe Drawí).
14. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the Draw. Additionally, the winner will be announced on the Promoterís Website, Facebook, Instagram and through othermedia on the 23/08/2021 and in a national newspaper within thirty (30) days of the Draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner publicly and/or publish the winnerís identity and/or any photographs of the winner for publicity. In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media request. The winner grants the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use any footage and photographs in all media.
16. The Promotion will be redrawn if the Prize is unclaimed by the winner after a period of ninety (90)consecutive days from the Draw (ĎFirst Redrawí). This first redraw date will be 22/11/2021 at 11:00amat 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton, QLD 4350.
17. If the winner of the First Redraw does not collect the Prize within a further ninety (90) day period from the First Redraw Draw, then another redraw will occur. The second redraw date will be 23/02/2022 at 11:00am at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton, QLD 4350. Redraws will occur every ninety (90) days until a valid winner collects the Prize
18. The Promoter may at its sole discretion vary these Conditions of Entry from time to time during the Promotion Period, provided that it receives approval from the relevant government authorities.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity, Australian residency status and other details to validate a winnerís eligibility and entry. Acceptance of the proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. A winnerís entry will be deemed invalid if they are unable to provide proof of eligibility.
20. The Prize is valued at the recommended retail price including GST, except in Tasmania where the Prize is valued at the prevailing market price, at the time of publishing these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any change in the value of the Prize during the Promotional Period or until the Prize is taken or received.
21. In its absolute discretion but subject to any applicable laws or requirement to provide notice to entrants, the Promoter may modify, suspend, recommence, or cancel the Promotion, if:
a. the Promotion is unable to be conducted for any reason or has been affected in any way by fraud, third party intervention and technical difficulties;
b. the Promotionís security, fairness, integrity, administration or proper conduct is affected or is the subject of interference or corruption;
c. any event outside the Promoterís reasonable control prohibits, hinders or prevents the determination of the winner or the delivery of the Prize.
22. Except to the extent that liability can be excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter,its officers, directors and employees, the Promoterís related bodies corporate, any organisation associated with the Promotion, Promotion sponsors, Prize contributors, Facebook and Instagram, from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against these parties, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrantís participation in the Promotion or the Prize.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no representations as to the safety conditions and other uses of any third-party accessories or sponsored goods included in the Prize.
24. Any entrant found to be abusing or circumventing the Promotionís entry processes may be disqualified at Promoterís discretion. Additionally, Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been interfered or otherwise tampered with.
25. The Promoter takes no liability for any legal, financial or tax related issues, obligations or implications that may arise from an entry in this Promotion or acceptance of the Prize. The Promoter recommendsthat all entrants obtain professional advice regarding the Promotion and the Prize.
26. To enter the Promotion, entrants must provide their personal information (for example, full name, age,date of birth, contact details, residential address and email address). By participating in the Promotion, entrants are consenting to the Promoter collecting and using their personal information.
27. The Promoter will use an entrantís personal information for various purposes including, but not limited to, facilitating the Promotion, carrying on its business activities, marketing and promotional uses, direct marketing and statistical analysis. The Promoter may be required to disclose an entrantís personal information to third parties. Third-party disclosure of personal information may be required by law, or at the Promoterís discretion to ensure that the Promotion runs in a just and fair manner or to facilitate the Promoterís business activities, marketing campaigns and for disclosure to an organisation associated with the Promotion.
29. Unless expressly stated, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any media platforms. This includes Facebook, Instagram and other media organisations.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, errors, deletions, delay in transmissions, defections, omissions, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
31. An entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
32. Any decision made by the Promoter about this Promotion is final in nature and binding on the entrants. The Promoter is not under any obligation to enter into correspondence.
33. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to an entrant.
34. NSW Permit Number: TP/00521, SA Permit Number: T20/1422, ACT Permit Number: TP20/01619 ,NTPermit Number: TP/00521)].