Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 30 March 2024, 01:34:24 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,630 comps and freebies worth over $25,021,571.89 listed

That's over twenty five million, twenty one thousand, five hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014546 Total Posts (444379 Searchable Posts) in 296783 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Mum Central - WIN a $500 My Little Pony Prize Pack/Closes 11/8
Entry Details
  • My Little Pony Prize Pack     Closing Date: Wednesday 11 August 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Mum Central - WIN a $500 My Little Pony Prize Pack/Closes 11/8  (Read 239 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 01 August 2021, 05:21:40 pm »
Go Up

https://mumcentral.com.au/pony-life-season-two/

Pony Fans, WIN a $500 My Little Pony Prize Pack to Celebrate Season 2 of Pony Life!

Pony fans, the wait is nearly over! MY LITTLE PONY: PONY LIFE is back for a second season, returning for your kids’ viewing pleasure on 1 August 2021.

Join the Mane 6 for friendship, magic and laughs as the ponies take on all-new challenges and adventures.

Pony Life is sure to teach your little ones about friendship, respect and love. Source: Supplied

To celebrate the second season, we’re giving away a magical My Little Pony prize pack, sparkling with Pony products! Pony plushes, Pony books, Pony lunch boxes, Pony styling heads – one lucky PONY LIFE fan will fly away with the whole lot!

Keep on scrolling to get your entries in!

Mark your calendars … PONY LIFE returns on 1st August on 9Go!
However, before the new season starts, 9Go! are showing PONY LIFE’s fave friendship-themed episodes, full of kindness, magic and laughter.

The PONY LIFE marathon runs on 30 July 2021 (World Friendship Day). So pop on 9Go! and catch up on PONY LIFE before the second season begins.

The magic begins at 9am on Friday 30 July with episodes airing until 11am AEST.

If you’ve never seen the show, this is a great introduction and recap before the second season. It’s surprisingly funny and easy to watch, for kids and adults too. Out of all the kids’ programs my daughter is currently obsessed with, this one is one of my faves. Check it out and see what you think.

Pony Life Season 2 is the latest instalment of My Little Pony content and it’s surprisingly fun for kids and adults too. Source: Supplied
What’s Season 2 all about?
If your kids like the show, you’re probably already well versed in what MY LITTLE PONY: PONY LIFE is all about. The show centres around the six main ponies who we will ALL remember from our own Pony-loving youth. Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie. Twilight Sparkle. Applejack. Rarity. Yep. They are still all living the sweet life in Equestria.

However, in PONY LIFE the magical ponies have a new hangout – Sugarcube Corner, the local bakery run by Pinkie Pie.

The second season of MY LITTLE PONY: PONY LIFE challenges the Mane 6 with tough decisions that test their strength, such as Rarity having to choose between her friends or the opportunity of a lifetime she’s presented with.

Season 2 features 14 x 11-minute episodes with two episodes airing during the same segment. So, you’ve got 7 x 22 minute episodes of PONY LIFE to look forward to. Prepare for endless adventures, unexpected twists and cheeky humour, plus 11 whole minutes to get stuff done while your kids are glued to the TV.  #winning

Before the pony party begins, have a look at below as ONE lucky My Little Pony fan will take home a pretty epic Pony prize pack!  We’ve got $500 worth of sparkly Pony swag to give away so get your name on the list and it could be you! Surprise your little one with the whole lot, save the prizes for presents or share them among your child’s pony-loving posse. It’s totally up to you! But you gotta be in it to win it, so enter below!

To celebrate the new series of My Little Pony: Pony Life on 9Go!, we’re giving away a My Little Pony prize pack valued at $500.
That’s right – $500 worth of My Little Pony swag and merch including:

Toys!

My Little Pony Styling Heads
Plush toys
Mini plush toys
Recycled plush toys
Food and drink containers

414ml PP Squeeze bottle
414ml Tritan Bottle
 Insulated Berg Bag
Insulated Teen Bag
739ml Loop Tritan Bottle
Heart-Shaped Melamine Plate
Heart-Shaped Melamine Bowl
2pc Cutlery Set
Tumblers
Fun Float Sipper
750mL Sandwich Container
2L Lunch Box
2pk Lunch Box Gel Ice pack
And more!

Mixed jewellery/hair accessories
Colouring/Sticker Book
ENTER NOW – GOOD LUCK!

WIN a $500 My Little Pony Prize Pack!
To enter, simply complete the entry form below in full. GOOD LUCK!

Click HERE to read the Terms & Conditions. Entries close at 11:59pm, Wednesday 11th August 2021.

Tell us why you really want to win a $500 My Little Pony Prize Pack? *
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 30 March 2024, 01:34:24 am from 44.202.209.105