An Adelady Evening competition terms & conditions
Promotion and Entry
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Romeo Retail Group’s promotion “An Adelady Evening”
2. Entry is open to residents of South Australia over the age of 18. These cannot take part in the
Promotion: Directors and employees of the Romeo Retail Group companies.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must make an Eligible Purchase from any participating
Romeo Retail Group Foodland store in South Australia being you buy in one purchase $30 or more
worth of goods (including GST (if any) but excluding tobacco and alcohol products, gift cards and
Epay) which includes at least two (2) of the nominated products (Nominated Products). Nominated
Products will be identified at participating Romeo Stores and/or in advertising materials.
4. On making an Eligible Purchase customer will receive a receipt with a unique receipt number. To enter
the Promotion, you must:
4.1 take your receipt and visit Romeo Retail Group’s Promotion website atwww.romeosretailgroup.com.au
4.2 read the terms of the Promotion of the Promotion Website (being these terms); and
4.3 complete the online entry form on the Promotion Website (including your name, email
address, phone number, store of purchase and unique receipt number).
5. You may enter the Promotion each time you make an Eligible Purchase.
6. The Promotion commences on 4th August 2021 and closes on 24th August 2021.
Draw and Prize
7. FIVE Couples (10) winners (Winners) will be drawn on 25th August 2021 at 1.00pm (CST) at the
Romeo Retail Group’s head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006.
8. The Winners drawn will each receive:
8.1 one double package (1 couple) for dinner, including a selected meal and drinks package at
Jarmer’s “The Private Room” valued at $400.00 per couple.
8.2 Each winning couple must be available to attend the hosted evening on Thursday the 16th
September between 6.30pm and 11.00pm
(the above being the Prizes).
9. The Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. To be eligible for the Prizes you must lodge your online entry by 10.00pm (EST) on 24th August 2021.
11. Winners may collect their prize from the North Adelaide after the Winners have been drawn.
Notification of Winners
12. All Winners will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing by mail within fourteen (14) days of
the date of the Draw.
13. The Romeo Retail Group will publish relevant information if a Winner cannot be contacted and
unclaimed Prizes will be dealt with in accordance with any relevant law and/or at the direction of any
14. The total prize value of the Promotion is $2,000.00 (including GST if any).
15. Prizes should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Prizes may not be
replaced, refunded or redeemed and are not redeemable for cash. Cash will not be given for any
unused balance of a Prize. Purchases exceeding available balance of a Prize require the difference to
be paid by other accepted methods.
16. Romeo Retail Group including its officers, employees, agents and its associated companies are not
liable for any Winner including but not limited to liability for negligence for any loss, expense, damage,
death or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with all or any of the Promotion or
accepting or using a prize won in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by
17. All disputes concerning the Promotion and claiming a Prize will be referred to the Romeo Retail
Group’s National Marketing Manager. If the dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of either
party, the dispute will be referred to a director of the Romeo Retail Group for resolution.
18. The Romeo Stores participating in the Promotion:
18.1 in South Australia are Aldgate, Athelstone, Croydon, Daw Park, Erindale, Fairview Park,
Glenelg South, Greenwith, Kilkenny, Lockleys, Magill, Marion, Mawson Lakes, McLaren
Vale, Mitcham, Normanville, North Adelaide, Old Reynella, Port Adelaide, Rosewater,
Rostrevor, Rundle Mall, Salisbury East and Stirling;
19. The name of each the promoters of the Promotion in:
19.1 South Australia are the following members of Romeo Retail Group: Bellagon Investments Pty
Ltd & Bellagon Pty Ltd & Others (ABN 15 387 137 945), Mitcham Investments Pty Ltd & P
Romeo Holding Trust & Others (ABN 17 433 167 900), Erindale Supermarket Pty Ltd & P
Romeo Holding Trust & Romeo Erindale Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo
Holding Trust (ABN 18 992 464 033), Magill Capital Trust & P Romeo Holding Trust &
Romeo Magill Investment Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo Holding Trust (ABN 17 955
714 080), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 38 376
638 143), Glenelg South Foodland Pty Ltd & Glenelg South Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 54
412 708 192), Rosewater Foodland Pty Ltd & Rosewater Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 976
151 484), Greenwith Foodland Pty Ltd & Greenwith Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 55 688 541
971), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 244 067 815),
Port Adelaide Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Port Adelaide Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 32 922
445 508), Marion Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Marion Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 618 632
398), Romeo SA Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for Romeo SA Holding Trust (ABN 56
255 295 423), Romeo Mawson Lakes Pty Ltd & The Trustee for the Romeo Mawson Lakes
Holding Trust (ABN 32 346 785 355), Romeo SA Holdings No 2 Pty Ltd & Romeo SA
Investments No 2 Pty Ltd (ABN 19 786 674 870);
20. The address and phone number for each such trader is C/- Romeo Retail Group 71-79 O’Connell
Street, North Adelaide 5006, phone 8267 5055.