Win tickets to the Zerella Wines Wine Bar (Round 23)
At the footy, RAA members have more to cheer for.
In 2021, to celebrate our partnership with the Adelaide Crows, we're running a Zerella Wines Wine Bar competition for the Crows' last home game of the season.
You could win 1 of 2 experiences for you and 4 friends to see Adelaide Crows vs North Melbourne at the last home game on the weekend of 20-22 August (date and time TBC).
Between cheering your team to victory from some of the best seats in the Stadium, youíll have access to the exclusive Zerella Wines Wine Bar at Adelaide Oval to indulge in pre and half-time food and drinks.
Competition terms and conditions apply.
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form a part of the competition terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions).
2. Entry into this Zerella Wines Wine Bar - Round 23 competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Royal Automobile Association of South Australia Incorporated, of 101 Richmond Road, Mile End SA 5031, ABN 90 020 001 807 and available by phone on (08) 8202 4600 (RAA or Promoter).
4. All employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
5. The Competition commences at 3pm ACST on Wednesday 3 August 2021 and closes at 11:59pm ACST on Tuesday 10 August 2021 (Promotion Period).
6. To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must be:
a) be 18 years of age and over
b) A member of RAA;
c) Complete the entry form found on the RAA competitions web page
7. Only one valid entry per person.
8. Entries must be submitted via the RAA competition web page (https://our.raa.com.au/membership/competitions
9. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the Promotion Period ends will not be considered. Incomplete, fraudulent or incomprehensible entries will be disregarded. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. The Promoter collects personal information from each entrant in order to conduct the prize draw. Entry into the Competition is conditional on the person providing their name, phone number, email address and RAA Member Number.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify the entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
14. The prize draw consists of 2 major prizes of 5 ticket passes to attend the Zerella Wines Wine Bar at Round 23 Adelaide Crows v North Melbourne game. Ticket passes are valued at $350 each.
15. The prize values are in Australian dollars. The total prize pool is valued at $3,500.
16. The prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
17. A prize draw will occur on Wednesday 11 August 2021 at 10am ACST through a random electronic process.
18. The draw will take place at RAA 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA, 5031.
19. The prize winner will be notified by email (and failing that by phone) after Wednesday 11 August 2021. To claim the prize, the winner must respond within 5 days of being notified. Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact details during and following the Promotion Period. The Promoterís decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. If the prize remains unclaimed for 5 days of the winner(s) being notified under clause 20, the Promoter will conduct a redraw at 10am Monday 16 August at 10am ACDT at the same place as the original draw subject to any applicable law. If applicable, the winner, will be notified by phone and by email.
21. The name(s) of the winner(s) and prize(s) won will be displayed at 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA 5031 and published on www.raa.com.au/competitions
on Wednesday 18 August.
or to access or update your personal information please contact us by phone on (08) 8202 4390.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be responsible or liable for:
a) the prize winnerís failure to update the contact information associated with his or her RAA membership;
b) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
c) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent or submitted other than as directed in these Terms and Conditions;
d) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
e) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
f) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition;
g) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition;
h) any loss suffered or sustained, to any person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and where applicable to any family members/persons accompanying a winner.