Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 09:18:16 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,629 comps and freebies worth over $24,220,377.14 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and twenty thousand, three hundred and seventy seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014501 Total Posts (444334 Searchable Posts) in 296739 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Science Illustrated Mag - Win 1/6 Victorinox I.N.O.X divers watch/Closes 31/10
Entry Details
  • Victorinox I.N.O.X divers watc     Closing Date: Sunday 31 October 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$9,570.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Science Illustrated Mag - Win 1/6 Victorinox I.N.O.X divers watch/Closes 31/10  (Read 631 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 11 August 2021, 08:20:38 pm »
Go Up

https://www.mymagazines.com.au/magazine/science-illustrated

Science Illustrated
Cover Price: $9.99
16 issues for $119 - SAVE 26%
CHANCE TO WIN!
Science Illustrated delivers a full family-sized read of science and technology discoveries every issue, with uniquely informative illustrations and articles to guide you through the latest news and research in space, medicine, our planet's ecology, the wonder of our animals, feats of human engineering, and beyond!

Every issue is packed with stunning photography and in-depth editorial - a visually spectacular gateway to the world from the beginning of life to distant objects in the universe. Every issue features Science Update, our popular 'Ask Us' Q&A section, our Megapixel images of the month, plus puzzles to tease your brain. With something for everyone in the family to enjoy, science and discovery have never looked this good!

SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 6 VICTORINOX DIVER WATCHES!
Subscribe to Science Illustrated for your chance to win 1 OF 6 Victorinox I.N.O.X. Divers Watches valued at $1,595!
With a long history of creating products based on quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design, you can trust Victorinox to deliver a watch that will stand the test of time.

The I.N.O.X. Professional Diver is the perfect example, made with the strength and resilience of all watches in the I.N.O.X. collection – all of which are built for explorers and adventurers.

With special features divers can count on – such as a count-up scale so you’ll always know where you stand and an imposing diameter that guarantees readability even at the murkiest depths – you will be in safe hands.

Certified to withstand 130 extreme endurance tests, the I.N.O.X. Professional Diver is the perfect companion on your adventures, in and out of the water.

For more information, visit mymagazines.com.au/fd21

Competition open to Australian residents 18+ who fulfil the entry/eligibility requirements. Competition opens 5/8/21 at 00:01 and closes 31/10/21 at 23:59. Six (6) subscribers will each win a Victorinox I.N.O.X divers watch valued at $1,595. Total prize pool is $9,570. One entry per eligible product purchase defined in full terms. Prize draw will take place at 11:00 AEDT 5/11/21 at Promoter’s address. Winners will be notified via email and published at mymagazines.com.au/fd21. Promoter is nextmedia, 205 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065, ACT Permit No. TP 21/01089, NSW Authority No. TP/00372, SA Licence No T21/993. Full competition terms are at www. mymagazines.com.au/fd21. Our Privacy Notice can be found at nextmedia.com.au.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 09:18:16 am from 107.21.176.63