In celebration of our partnership across the IRONMAN Australia Series, enter for your chance to win brand new Jolion Lux.
To enter the competition, tell us in 25 words or less, how would winning a brand new Haval Jolion Lux help you live a more active lifestyle?
To really make your submission stand out to the judges, attach an image or video showing us your active lifestyle.
CAN YOU ENTER?
1. You are eligible to enter if you:
a. are an Australian resident,
b. are 16 years or older at the time of entry, and
c. accept all relevant terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. You are not eligible to enter if you:
a. are an employee of the Promoter or an immediate family member of such person,
b. a retailer, supplier, associated company, or agent of the Promoter; or
c. a person whom the Promoter has otherwise determined to be ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. In 25 words or less, provide a creative and original response to the following question:
“How would winning a brand new Haval Jolion Lux help you live a more active lifestyle?
2. Enter by completing the entry form available via the GWM website atwww.gwmhaval.com.au/ironmancomp
. You may also support your submission with a photo
or video which can be attached to the entry on the website.
3. The Promotion will commence on the 12
th of August and conclude at 12.00pm AEST on 17th
November 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
4. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
5. Incomplete, inaudible, indecipherable, or incomprehensible entries will not be considered.
6. Only one entry per person is allowed.
7. You may only enter in your own name.
8. We reserve the right to check the validity of all entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably
believe that your entry does not comply with these terms and conditions or the entry
process has been tampered with. Any fraudulent behaviour may also be reported to a law
9. The Promotion is a game of skill so you are encouraged you to put your best foot forward
with your entry.
10. The Promotion does not involve any element of chance and is not a lottery.
THE JUDGING CRIERIA
Entries will be judged by the Promotor on their level of creativity and originality. The Promotor will
review all valid entries and select the winner being the entry that is the most creative and original in
the opinion of the Promotor. The Promotor’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be
One 2021 model Haval Jolion Lux motor vehicle.
1. We will try and accommodate the Winner’s preferred colour of vehicle, however, this will be
subject to stock availability at the time of awarding the Prize.
2. The value of the Prize is AUD $28,485 driveaway (including metallic paint, dealer delivery
and statutory charges), as of 3
rd July 2021.
TIME AND PLACE FOR JUDGING AND SELECTION OF WINNER
1. The judging for the Prize will take place at the office of the Promotor being Suite 1, 745
Springvale Rd, MULGRAVE, VIC 3170 on Wednesday 1 December 2021.
2. The winner will be contacted via phone or email, given the good news and advised of the
arrangements for claiming their Prize. We will also publish the Winner on the Promotor’s
3. If we cannot establish direct contact with the Winner despite making all reasonable efforts
to do so by Wednesday 15th of December 2021, or if the Winner does not claim their Prize
by the time we specify for claiming the Prize by notice to the Winner, then their Prize will be
forfeited. Our Judges may judge other “back-up” winning entrants who may become the
substitute Winner. We will follow the same process for contacting the substitute winner. If
the substitute Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (in the opinion of the
Promotor), the process will be repeated until a substitute Winner is successfully contacted
by the Promoter.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Promotion (as we consider appropriate) in the event: (a) war, terrorism, state of emergency
or disaster or other unforeseen circumstances which compromise the promotion; or (b) that
this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our control.
2. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to
the quality, suitability, or merchantability of the Prize. We will not exchange, swap or
transfer the Prize or convert it to cash. If the Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond our
control, we will substitute the prize for the closest substitute motor vehicle that we can
supply as the Prize.
3. The Prize must be collected by the Winner from the authorised HAVAL dealer selected by
the Promotor to handle the delivery of the vehicle to the Winner.
4. If entering or winning this Promotion causes you to suffer any loss, financial or otherwise,
that is not our responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its
related entities exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or
expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in
connection with the Promotion or the Prize, including but not limited to: (i) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (ii) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or Prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any tax
liability incurred by the Winner or entrant; (v) any direct, indirect, economic or
consequential loss; (vi) any loss arising from negligence; (vii) any liability for personal injury
or death. Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude, or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia.
5. The Winner must allow the Promoter (or its nominated photographer) to take photographs
of the Winner and the prize. Such photographs might be artistic. The Winner consents to the
Promotor using the photographs for promotional purposes in the discretion of the
Promotor. By entering this Promotion, the Winner consents to the promotor and/or the
manager of the IRONMAN Group Oceania events: (a) using his or her personal details (name,
likeness, image and/or voice); and (b) consents to those parties exposing such personal
details through the media for the purpose of any future promotional, marketing, advertising,
or publicity (in any media) of their choice for an unlimited period of time without
remuneration or other compensation being paid to the Winner. The written material
including any audio or video submitted by the winner will become the property of the
Promotor and the entrant transfers any ownership including all copyright in the same to the
Promotor at the time of entry.
7. The details of what we do with your personal information, how you can access or correct the
information we hold about you, who we will share it with, how you can make a privacy
available at www.gwmhaval.com.au