AN AMAZING TINNY PACKAGE
PURCHASE ANY CHASING DREAMS PRODUCT TO ENTER
QUINTREX F350L EXPLORER OUTBACK
Only 3.61m long and weighing in at 81kg this little beauty is able to seat up to 3 passengers! This tinny is a perfect addition for anyone traveller or weekend warriors set up.
MERCURY 15HP EFI MOTOR
Low weight and awesome torque get your boat on plane quicker and provide best-in-class acceleration to complement best-in-class top speed.
MANGROVE JACK PORTABLE BOAT TRAILER
The Australian made Mangrove Jack portable boat trailer is in a class of its own. Manufactured from aluminium and stainless steel, it is the simplest boat trailer to use, with no tools required!
Not into boats? Need a little help getting your next adventure started? Here is your chance, $10,000 Cash could be yours!
Chasing Dreams Promotion Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion: 2021 Tinny Package or $10,000 Cash
Promoter: CHASING DREAMS AU; ABN: 50715492646 of 30 Emu Bay Road, Deloraine, TASMANIA, 7304
Commencement: 12:01am AEST on 01/05/2021
Closure: 11:59pm AEST on 31/10/2021
1. The promotion is open to eligible residents in all Australian States and Territories (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA)
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over, except those persons who are excluded under the Entry Restrictions below
3. Persons under the age of 18 are permitted to enter with the permission of their legal guardian. If a winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the winnerís parent or guardian on the winnerís behalf.
The following persons are excluded from the promotion:
● The Promoterís directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, INSTRUCTIONS AND
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRIZE
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES
There is no maximum number of entries per person.
1. Any eligible person who orders and purchases an eligible product from the Promoter either in-store or online through the Promoterís website, www.chasingdreams.com.au
is awarded entry based on the entry value for that product.
1. For clarity: an entrantís purchase transaction may contain multiple eligible products. In this example, an entrant would be awarded multiple entries into the Promotion based upon the value of the entries. 2. Each item will have its own value of entries per purchase. To the extent permitted by law, the entry value per item is subject to change at the Promoterís discretion without notice to you.
3. If the items ordered and purchased are returned to the Promoter for whatever reason whatsoever (including outside the Promotion Period)) then an entrantís entry into the Promotion will be automatically invalidated.
4. No entry received outside of the Promotion Period will be accepted.
5. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
1. There will only be one (1) winner of this Promotion
2. The Prize is a choice between a Ď2021 Tinny Packageí (Package valued at $10,000) OR Ď$10,000 Cashí.
3. The Prize includes registration and stamp duty costs.
4. The Promoter will organise delivery/collection of the Prize to the winner, at the Promoterís expense.
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize will be drawn on the 06/11/2021 at approximately 12pm AEST. The Prize will be drawn using an approved electronic drawing system (Ďrandomdraws.com.auí).
3. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within seven (7) business days of the Draw. Additionally, the winner will be announced on the Promoterís Website, Facebook, Instagram and through other media on the 06/11/2021.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner publicly and/or publish the winnerís identity and/or any photographs of the winner for publicity. In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate with all reasonable media requests. The winner grants the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use any footage and photographs in all forms of medium whatsoever and all entrants consent to the same by entry into the Promotion.
5. The Promotion will be redrawn if the Prize is unclaimed by the winner after a period of thirty (30) consecutive days from the Draw (ĎFirst Redrawí). This first redraw date will be 06/12/2021 at 12:00pm AEST.
6. Redraws will occur every thirty (30) days until a valid winner collects the Prize.
1. Unless expressly stated, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any media platforms. This includes Facebook, Instagram and other media organisations.
2. The Promoter may at its sole discretion vary these Conditions of Entry from time to time during the Promotion Period, provided that it receives approval from the relevant government authorities. 3. In its absolute discretion but subject to any applicable laws or requirement to provide notice to entrants, the Promoter may modify, suspend, recommence, or cancel the Promotion, if:
● the Promotion is unable to be conducted for any reason or has been affected in any way by fraud, third party intervention or technical difficulties;
● the Promotionís security, fairness, integrity, administration or proper conduct is affected or is the subject of interference or corruption;
● any event outside the Promoterís reasonable control prohibits, hinders or prevents the determination of the winner or the delivery of the Prize.
4. Any entrant found to be misusing or avoiding the Promotionís entry conditions may be disqualified at Promoterís discretion.
5. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations as to the safety conditions and other uses of any third-party accessories or sponsored goods included in the Prize.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must provide their personal information (for example, full name, date of birth, contact details, residential address and email address). By participating in the Promotion, entrants are consenting to the Promoter collecting and using their personal information.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity, Australian residency status and other details to validate a winnerís eligibility and entry. A winnerís entry will be deemed invalid if they are unable to provide proof of eligibility.
8. Entrantís personal information will be collected, stored, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Any complaints about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and the complaint handling processes should be directed to the Promoter via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
9. An entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with the collection, delivery or anything arising out of or in connection with the prize.
11. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value to the Prize in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The Prize of the 2021 Tinny Package is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash once chosen by the winning entrant.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something out of its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, hostilities, war, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemics, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the winner or related persons. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations a result of its negligence.
15. The promotion will be governed by the law of Tasmania and all entrants to the Promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tasmania.