For the month of September, when you fuel up at a participating United site and show your member card, you'll automatically be entered into the draw to win a brand new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross LS. You can enter multiple times during the promotional period, with each valid fuel purchase counting as an entry into the draw. Entries are limited to one per day.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited ABN 62 009 475 861, 179-191 Murray St, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000 in conjunction with United Petroleum Pty Ltd ABN 52 995 832 068, 600 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122.
2. Information on how to ensure eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
3. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all persons who hold a valid, unexpired RACT membership with no payment in arrears as at 11.59pm 30th September 2021 and have purchased United Fuel as an RACT Member within the Competition Period. Such persons will automatically go in the draw, with the following exceptions:
· This competition is restricted to members residing in the State of Tasmania.
· All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest or that trade under the RACT brand, and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter; and
· All employees of United Petroleum Pty Ltd or its franchisees, and the immediate families of such families are ineligible to enter.
4. The Competition Period opens on 12.01am Wednesday 1st September and closes at 11:59pm on 30th September 2021.
5. There will be one prize. The prize is a 2021 model Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross LS 1.5l 2WD, Diamond Red, valued at $32,684.12 (includes statutory & dealer charges, 5 year/100,000km warrantee, 12 months roadside assistance and on-road costs). Prize value is as of June 2021 and not including discounts or special promotions.
6. Vehicle depicted in promotional material is for illustration purposes only and may not be the vehicle provided.
7. Each valid purchase of fuel at a participating United Petroleum site (being all United sites that offer the RACT Member discount) within Tasmania will be considered as one entry. To be valid a purchase must use your current physical RACT Membership Card to obtain the member discount.
8. Multiple entries into the draw will be accepted, limited entry per member per day.
9. The draw for the prize will take place at RACT House, 179-191 Murray St Hobart by Wednesday 6th October 2021. The first entry drawn that fulfils the competition entry criteria will win the prize.
10. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and electronic mail.
11. Should the prize winner wish to accept the prize they must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which without limitation, may include RACT Journeys magazine and /or the RACT website and social media pages).
12. In the event of the prize being either refused, or not being accepted or claimed within 30 days of notification, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
13. The vehicle will be made available for the winner to collect from the Hobart Mitsubishi dealership. All costs associated with travel to and from the dealership will be at the winner's own cost.
14. RACT accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by the winner.
15. Insurance, maintenance and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of their ownership.
16. The prize is non-transferable (prior to registration into the winner’s name) and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
17. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in his or her name then they may assign the vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. RACT takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and an assignee.
18. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the failure of any valid purchase to be received by the Promoter for whatever reason, nor for lost, misdirected or delayed mail or email.
20. Collection of the prize is subject to availability of stock from the manufacturer. RACT takes no responsibility for factors that impact or delay the delivery of the vehicle to the dealership.