Lilydale Free range Chicken, a proud partner of Western Australia Gourmet Escape, is offering you a chance to win 1 of 3 trips to Gourmet Escape.
Gourmet Escape is an extraordinary food and wine festival showcasing the best of Australia’s culinary talent, local produce and wine regions. The trip includes return flights for two, four nights accommodation, tickets to The Gourmet Escape Village and the Swings, Beats and Bites event.
For more information about Gourmet Escape, visit gourmetescape.com.au.
STEP 1: BUY any specially-marked
Lilydale pack from Coles.
STEP 2: ENTER your unique code found on the back of the round sticker on the Lilydale pack.
STEP 3: WIN - find out INSTANTLY
if you've won a limited-edition Lilydale apron!
PLUS be in the running to win the ultimate prize, a trip to Western Australia Gourmet Escape.
Enter your unique code and details below to see if you're a winner!
Please enter one unique code at a time. Remember the more unique codes you have and are entered here, the better your chances of winning.
Make sure to keep your original receipt as proof of purchase (just in case).
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Coles and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle,
aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 12:01AM AEST on 1 September 2021 and close at
11:59PM AEDST on 13 October 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any specially-marked Lilydale
Chicken product from any Coles supermarket during the Promotional Period
(“Qualifying Purchase”). Each specially-marked Lilydale Chicken product will
contain a unique code (“Unique Code”).
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional
• visit https://winwithlilydale.com.au;
• follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
• input the requested details including first name, last name, email address,
postcode, suburb, mobile number and Unique Code; and then
• submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Upon submitting the fully completed entry form, individuals will notified immediately
on screen as to whether or not they have won an instant prize. Instant winners will be
given instructions on how to claim their instant prize. Non-winners will be notified
immediately on screen that they are not successful. All entrants (both winners and
non-winners) will be entered into both the Major Prize draw and the unclaimed prize
8. ACT instant winners will be published at https://winwithlilydale.com.au/
9. There are two thousand (2000) instant prizes to be won. Each instant prize is a
Lilydale Branded Apron valued at $17.50.
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted
per specially-marked Lilydale Chicken product; (b) each entry must be submitted
separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code
per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once;
and (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
11. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their Coles purchase receipt(s) for all
entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries
when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation
of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase
receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made
during the promotional period but prior to entry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason
to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. The draw will take place at Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd, Suite 46, 3 Albert
Coates Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 15 October 2021 at 2:30PM AEDST, in the
presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve
entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the
draw. Winners will be published https://winwithlilydale.com.au
from 18 October 2021.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a trip for two (2) adults to Perth,
WA valued at up to $5,000 depending on date and point of departure (“Major Prize”).
Major Prize includes:
• Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Perth, WA
(only provided if winner resides outside of WA). If a winner is from WA, then the
prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not
redeemable for cash;
• Airport transfers from winner’s residence;
• Five (5) days’ hire car in WA;
• Four (4) nights’4-star accommodation;
• Two (2) x tickets to a Gourmet Escape Signature Event (between 18 November
2021 to 21 November 2021);
• Two (2) x weekend passes to The Gourmet Escape Village on 20 November
2021 to 21 November 2021 (inclusive); and
• Surprise and Delight with a Lilydale Gourmet Escape Celebrity Chef.
Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers,
items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not
included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the Gourmet Escape event with flights
departing on Thursday 18 November 2021 and is subject to booking and flight
availability. Winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same
departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its
absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is
subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check
18. The “Surprise and Delight” awarded as part of the Major Prize provides the winners
(and their companion) with an opportunity to meet a Lilydale Gourmet Escape
Celebrity Chef. This element of the prize is not guaranteed and is subject to the
goodwill of the Lilydale Gourmet Escape Celebrity Chef on the day. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative in the event that this
element of the prize cannot be offered for any reason.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of
disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions
from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not
take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
21. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
22. Total prize pool value is up to $50,000.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
24. A draw for any unclaimed Major Prizes may take place on 5 November 2021 at the
same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory
authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2)
business days of the draw and their names will be published athttps://winwithlilydale.com.au
from 11 November 2021.
25. A draw for any instant prizes that have been won but remain unclaimed may take
place on 17 January 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to
any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by
telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and ACT winners, if
any, will be published at https://winwithlilydale.com.au
from 20 January 2022.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention
or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize
claim. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless
otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize
claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game
materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under
the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law
be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the
appearance of the Lilydale Gourmet Escape Celebrity Chef or Gourmet Escape
event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (g)
use/taking of a prize; or (h) attendance at a prize event.
32. As a condition of accepting the prize, a winner (and their companion) must sign any
legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize
suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and
33. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited
to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to
Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The
viewed at https://lilydalefreerange.com.au/legal
. In addition to any use that may be
unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research
and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of
the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those
complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The
Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
34. The Promoter is Baiada Poultry Pty Limited t/a Lilydale Free Range Chicken (ABN 96
002 925 948) of 642 Great Western Highway, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, telephone 1300
NSW Authority No. TP/01193 ACT Permit No. TP21/01170 SA Permit No. T21/1064