Enter for your chance to win a $160 NBA Store voucher
Enter the Coors Competition for your chance to win a $160 NBA Store voucher. You could be one of 250 lucky winners (with a total prize pool of $40,000!)
To go into the draw, simply purchase any 12-pack of Coors Beer Cans in-store or online at BWS between Friday, 1 September and Tuesday, 2 November and scan your Everyday Rewards Card in the same transaction or link your card online. Make sure your Everyday Rewards account details are up to date. Enjoy one entry per transaction.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Start date: 01/10/21 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 02/11/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over who are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions an "Existing Everyday Rewards Member" is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. "Registered Cardholder" means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card ("Registered Card") issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the Program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must purchase any 12-pack of Coors cans from any BWS store in Australia (including online) and scan their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or input their Registered Card number at the relevant online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.
Entries will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: Limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents). By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Prize Description Number of this prize Value (per prize) Winning Method
The prize is a $160 NBA store voucher, redeemable at www.nbastore.com.au
. 250 AUD$160.00 Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 15/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
Prizes must be claimed by 16/12/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 17/12/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion (including employees of NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees), the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 15/11/21 using computerised random selection.
i) The first 250 valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol
. Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter or its third party prize supplier in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter, the NBA Entities and each of their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed (including by the NBA Entities) and acknowledges that the Promoter and the NBA Entities may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01506, NSW Authority No. TP/82 and SA Permit No. T21/1