Shop your way to the ultimate Tropical North Queensland escape
Win a luxury holiday to Tropical North Queensland worth $14,000 or a share in 4 million Qantas Points.
Picture the ultimate luxury experience to Tropical North Queensland staying at the 5 star Crystalbrook Riley in Cairns for 7 nights for 4 people.
Included in the prize for the lucky winner is a $2,000 Qantas flight voucher, $1,500 resort credit, a breathtaking hot air balloon flight and a full day tour of the Great Barrier Reef for some incredible diving or snorkeling. You’ll also enjoy a once in a lifetime scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef enjoying this stunning wonder of the world from the sky. And last but not least a glorious Daintree Rainforest 4WD adventure and river cruise.
You could make your dream holiday a reality thanks to Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer.How to enter:
Choose Qantas Points as your Redemption option, then simply spend $30^ or more and scan your Everyday Rewards Card in-store or online at Woolworths, BWS or BIG W to get 1 entry at each store, each day. The more you shop and scan, the more entries you’ll receive.https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions-offers/qantas-win-the-ultimate-escape.html/
Luxury holiday to Tropical North Queensland worth $14,000 which includes:
$2,000 Qantas flight voucher
7 nights at the Crystalbrook Riley Cairns
$1,500 resort credit
Breathtaking hot air balloon flight
Full day tour at the Great Barrier Reef
Once-in-a-lifetime scenic helicopter flight
Daintree Rainforest 4WD adventure and river cruise
Weekly minor prizes for 4 weeks:
300 members will get 250 Qantas Points
200 members will get 500 Qantas Points
100 members will get 1000 Qantas Points
50 members will get 5000 Qantas Points
20 members will get 10000 Qantas Points
5 members will get 25000 Qantas Points
3 members will get 50000 Qantas Points
Highlights of an unforgettable Queensland escape
Enjoy 7 nights accommodation at the 5-star luxury Crystalbrook Riley Cairns. You’ll also receive $1,500 resort credit to use at any of the Crystalbrook Cairns venues.
A world heritage experience:
Take a scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef before landing in the Daintree Forest, for a 4WD adventure and an enthralling trip to Cape Tribulation.
Draw: computerised random selection - 20/12/2021 at 2:30 pm
The estimate of the maximum notional value of each Qantas Points prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each Qantas Points prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Qantas Points prize.
The redemption of each Qantas Points prize is subject to the availability of Rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Travel Prize Conditions:
- Travel must be taken by 30/11/23 and taken as one holiday (i.e. not used individually). Prize is subject to availability at the time of redemption and black out dates may apply during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel during the period specified by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers including the Qantas Conditions of Carriage.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Qantas flight voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Qantas flight voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Qantas flight voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher. Full terms here.
COVID Travel Clauses:
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
Qantas Points Prize Conditions:
Qantas points are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership program.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter. The winners of prizes valued at over $250 will be published at www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
Prizes must be claimed by 31/01/22 at 2:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 01/02/22 at 2:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Prize Draws:
a) All draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 2:30 pm AEDT on 20/12/2021 by computerised random selection.
b) The Major Prize Draw will take place first (from all entries received), and the first valid entry drawn will win the Major Prize set out in the Schedule above.
c) Entries will then be divided into Weekly Prize Draws (based on the date of entry) and a draw conducted for each week of the Promotional Period (with four (4) draws conducted in total). The first 678 valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will win the respective prize listed in the Schedule above. Prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
d) Subject to the opening and closing times for the Promotion, entries open for each Weekly Draw at 12.00am AEDT on the Monday and close at 11.59pm AEDT the following Sunday. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draws will not be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draws.
e) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries in any prize draw.
f) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
9. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
11. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
13. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
15. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
16. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
22. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 21/01741.1, NSW Authority No. TP/82 and SA Permit No. T21/1570.