Squeeze more good stuff into your summer with UP&GO! Donít miss your chance to win a share of $100K with 5,000 instant cash prizes up for grabs. Buy any 350mL or 500mL UP&GO product from a participating petrol/convenience outlet and visit the promotional site to enter.https://upandgosummersqueeze.com.au/
Hurry, entries close Tuesday 7th December 2021.
AU residents 18+ only. Starts 12.01am AEDST 20/10/21 and ends 11.59pm AEDST 7/12/21 (Promotional Period). During the Promotional Period, purchase a 500ml UP&GO bottle or a 350ml UP&GO pack from a participating retailer, keep the receipt, visit the Website and fill out the entry form (including by entering the last 4 digits of the product barcode) to find out if you are an instant winner. Winners published on the Website from 10/12/21. 5,001 cash prizes, with denominations (in varying quantity) of $10, $20, $50, $100 and $10,000. NSW Authority No TP 00-554. SA Permit No T21/1379. ACT Permit No TP 21/01474. The promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261.
UP&GOTM SUMMER SQUEEZE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who otherwise qualify as an eligible entrant under these Terms and Conditions.
3. Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and any other benefiting organisations, agencies, companies and participating retailers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEDST on 20 October 2021 and entries close at 11.59pm AEDST on 7 December 2021 (Promotional Period).
5. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) (depending on and subject to availability) purchase a 500ml UP&GOTM bottle or a 350ml UP&GOTM carton (each, a Participating Product) from a participating retailer (a participating retailer will be displaying point of sale materials about this promotion) and collect the itemised purchase receipt (Purchase Receipt);
(b) visit the website upandgosummersqueeze.com.au (Website) by typing in the URL or scanning the QR code on certain point of sale materials about this promotion;
(c) complete the entry form on the Website, including by providing their full name, email address and contact phone number;
(d) enter the last 4 digits of the barcode on the Participating Product into the entry form; and
(e) submit the entry form to find out if they are an instant winner and the prize that they have won.
6. Participating Products are not specially marked and must be purchased in the Promotional Period. The Promoter does not warrant that Participating Products will be available in all retail stores that usually sell Participating Products and/or at all times during the Promotional Period.
7. Entries into this promotion are limited to two per person per day and no more than ten entries may be submitted per person during the Promotional Period. Provided that an entrant complies with these Terms and Conditions, an entrant is not prohibited from winning multiple prizes.
8. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. A person's entry and/or Winner Notification is void if it is forged or tampered with in any way.
9. Entrants must retain the Purchase Receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to provide the Purchase Receipt upon request may, at the discretion of the Promoter, result in an invalidation of all of an entrant's entries and ability to win any prize(s). Each Purchase Receipt must clearly identify where the Participating Product was purchased, the product/s purchased (which must be a Participating Product) and the date of purchase. If, in the Promoter's opinion, an entrant has shared a Purchase Receipt with another person, all affected entries will be invalid and will lose any right to a prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, is ineligible to enter the promotion, or has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners must upon request supply suitable identification before the Promoter delivers the prize.
11. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted.
12. If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant's grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
13. Winner determination:
(a) Upon completing the steps set out at clause 5, an entrant will be notified on the Website immediately (Winner Notification) if they have won a prize, and the description of the prize.
(b) A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the winner.
(c) A list of all winners will be published on the Website from 10 December 2021 for a period of 28 days.
14. The following instant win cash prizes are randomly awarded based on a pre-determined prize winning ratio by a computerised system at The Commons QV, Suite 46, 3 Albert Coates Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000:
Cash Prize (AUD)
Quantity of prizes in prize pool
Total value of prizes in the category
There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
15. Subject to a winner's compliance with these Terms and Conditions, cash prizes will be paid in Australian dollars, to the bank account as nominated by the winner or, if a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, as nominated by the winner's parent or guardian on the winnerís behalf.
16. To claim a prize, a winner must do either of the following before 3.00pm AEDST on 10 March 2022 (Prize Claim Date):
(a) access the confirmation email sent to the email address they have provided and follow the instructions contained within that email to arrange delivery of the prize (which will include provision of accurate bank details); or
(b) follow the instructions on the winner notification screen to immediately click through to the provisional winners' page and then follow the
instructions on the provisional winners' page to arrange delivery of the prize (which will include provision of accurate bank details).
17. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize), including by reason of failing to provide accurate contact or bank details, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. The total prize pool value is AUD $100,000 across Australia.
21. A draw for any prize/s which are unclaimed (in accordance with clause 16) by the Prize Claim Date may take place from amongst all non- winning entries on 14 March 2022 at 11am AEDST at The Commons QV, Suite 46, 3 Albert Coates Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Unclaimed prize/s will be awarded to randomly drawn entrants. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email by 15 March 2022. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be published on the Website on 15 March 2022 for a period of 28 days and must claim their prize within this time. If there is ultimately no prize winner, or a prize winner cannot be found, the Promoter will publish this information.
22. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If an entrant returns a Participating Product, their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). Automatically generated entries or entrants who enter using multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
26. Participants must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents):
(a) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion; and
(b) without limiting clause 29(a), is not responsible for and excludes all liability in any way out of: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (v) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (vi) use of a prize or (vii) the prize being delayed, lost, damaged or misdirected in transit or upon delivery to the nominated Australian address due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winning of prizes. Winners should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Officeís stated view that where the parties are at armís length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrantís responsibility. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter using the details in clause 34 or emailing CustomerRelations@Sanitarium.com.au
. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Visit http://www.sanitarium.com.au/corporate/
34. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, Australia 2261. Phone Number: 1800 673 392.
35. The Promoter is a benefiting organisation (as defined in the Community Gaming Regulation 2020 (NSW)) in respect of this promotion.
NSW Authority No TP-00554 SA Permit No. T21/1379
ACT Permit No. TP 21/04174.1