WIN a Kooky Family Road Trip!
Embark on your own family adventure thanks to The Addams Family 2
The kookiest family on the block is back! To celebrate the release of The Addams Family 2, we’re giving you the chance to WIN!
To be in the draw, tell us which Addams Family 2 character you would bring on a road trip and why?
WIN The ‘Ultimate Family Road Trip’ for Four + a family pass to see The Addams Family 2 in cinemas.
One (1) lucky runner-up will get a family pass (admits 4) to see The Addams Family 2 in cinemas
Get ready to snap your fingers and enter now for your chance to WIN!https://10play.com.au/win/win-a-kooky-family-road-trip/c211215eqfzu
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Addams Family Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited and Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd (the “Promoters”), and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental consent to enter the Competition.
4. The Competition commences on Wednesday, 15 December 2021 at 12:00 AEDT and closes on
Sunday, 9 January 2022 at 23:59 AEDT (“Competition Period”).
5. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network 10 and www.10play.com.au
How to Enter
6. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Log on to 10play.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) name,
address, phone number, email address, gender, and date of birth, to become a 10 Play
b. Tell us in 25 words or less which Addams Family 2 character you would bring on a road
trip and why?
7. It is free to become a 10 Play member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website is dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the 10 Play members rules at 10play.com.au/terms-of-use.
8. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the Winner/s. Each entry will be individually judged based on its creative merit to determine the most ‘creative and entertaining’ response as determined by the judges. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entrants who have won a Major Prize in any Network 10 competition in the past 12 months are not eligible to win a prize in this Competition, excluding SA who are eligible to win more than once. 11. A limit of one online entry per day per 10 Play member applies. One membership per person applies.
12. Entries must be received by Sunday, 9 January 2022 at 23:59 AEDT to be included in the Prize Judging. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Judging.
13. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. The Promoters are entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at their absolute discretion, including promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoters are entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
15. Entrants warrant to the Promoters the entry submitted is an original work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties and that any people featured in the videos have consented to their image being used as part of the entry. Entrants posting videos or images of people under 18 years of age acknowledge they have acquired parental or guardian consent and take full responsibility for all content uploaded as a part of their competition entry.
16. Entries must not include any third-party intellectual property (such as a logo). If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoters against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
17. Entrants must not submit an entry that could be considered offensive, insensitive, defamatory, or racist. Entries must not include swearing, inappropriate behaviour or language, MA or R rated images, vision, or audio. Any entry which the judges, at their discretion, deem inappropriate, incomprehensible, and incomplete will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and Sponsor.
18. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holder’s sole responsibility to control any and all access to their device. The Promoters are responsible for conducting the judging of entries, will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this. Entrants must not use another’s device without express permission from the account holder.
Rights and Release
19. By entering into the Competition, you:
a. Consent to the Promoter’s using your entry in any manner and for any purpose at its
absolute discretion without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, including communication of the entry video or photo in any media (now existing or hereafter devised) throughout the world in perpetuity
which may include Broadcast on Channel 10, Channel Bold or Channel Peach, publication on the Promoter and Sponsors’ websites, social accounts, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes;
b. Consent to the Promoters editing the entry in any way;
c. Grant to the Promoters the right to use your name, image, and likeness in
connection with the entry and the Competition;
d. Assign to the Promoters, by way of present and future assignment of existing and
future rights, all rights in all material created by in connection with the entry immediately upon their creation and grant to the Promoters a worldwide, royalty free, exclusive, irrevocable licence to exploit the entry;
e. Consent to such acts that might otherwise infringe your moral rights in respect of all material created under these Terms & Conditions of Entry and you agree that the Promoters are not required to credit you in its exploitation of the entry.
20. In consideration for the Promoters awarding the prize to the Major Prize Winner (“Winner”), the Winner hereby permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed, or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network 10 or Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
21. The Winner will be judged from all entries received throughout the competition period (online) and One (1) Major Prize Winner will be selected by a judging panel at Network 10 at 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on Monday, 10 January 2022 from 13:00 AEDT. The Winner will be the Entrant who, in the sole opinion of the judges, has submitted the most ‘creative and entertaining’ response via 10 play, as specified in clause 8. The Prize Winner will be contacted by email and/or in writing by Channel 10 on Tuesday, 11 January 2022. The method of Winner notification will be dependent on the contact information that is available for the Prize Winner. The Winner’s details will be published on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from Wednesday, 12 January 2022.
22. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
23. As stipulated in clause 21, Channel 10 will contact the Winners via the e-mail address attached to their 10play account. It is the responsibility of the entrants to check if they have been contacted as a Winner. The Winners are to respond to Channel 10 to accept their prize within two (2) days of the Winner being notified. If a Winner does not contact Channel 10 within this time frame, the prize will be deemed unclaimed, and the Winner will be re-judged. The Prize will be re-allocated to the entrant that has submitted the entry which best meets the judging criteria excluding the entrant/s that has failed to claim the prize. This Unclaimed Prize Determination will take place at Network 10 at 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 on the Monday, 17 January 2022 at 13:00 AEDT. The Winner of the Unclaimed Prize Determination will be notified via e-mail on the Tuesday, 18 January 2022 and will be published on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from Wednesday, 19 January 2022.
24. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner and One (1) Minor Prize Winner judged from all entries received (Online) who will win the following:
Major Prize Details
One (1) x Major Prize
The ‘Ultimate Family Road Trip’ for Four (4) People includes:
• Five (5) x Recreational Vehicle Hire
• Parking and Facilities at nominated Holiday Park(s)
• Food and Petrol valued at $1,000
• $500 Spending Money
• One (1) x The Addams Family 2 Family in-season pass
(Australian State to be determined by Winner Location)
$2,300.00 $860.00 $1,000.00 $500.00 $80.00
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE AT - AUD Number
Minor Prize Details
$4,740.00 AUD Value
One (1) x Minor Prize
One (1) x The Addams Family 2 Family in-season Pass (Admit 4)
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE AT - AUD
26. The total Prize Pool is valued at $4,820.00. The Promoters accept no responsibility for change in
prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date.
27. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize/s are not included. These are the responsibility of the Winner.
28. The Major Prize Winner and their travelling companions are responsible for all other expenses including spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other hire car associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is not included (unless specified in the prize inclusions) but is highly recommended.
29. The Major Prize Winner will be asked to nominate their preferred Holiday Park(s). This is however subject to availability at the time of booking. The Major Prize and is based on Four (4) people.
30. The Food and Petrol Allowance and Spending Money portion of the Major Prize will only be paid via EFT to the Winner’s nominated bank account by the Promoter. The Prize value is in
$80.00 Australian dollars. The Promoter nor Sponsor does not take any responsibility for any tax consequences or imposts that arise from the receipt of the Prize.
31. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings, and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
32. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Winner.
33. The Major Prize travel must be completed within 12 months of Winner notification, is subject to availability, and is based on four (4) people. Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependent on availability.
34. On validation as the Major Prize Winner, it is the responsibility of the Winner to provide their bank account details via email to the Promoter for the purpose of fulfilling the prize. Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsor is responsible nor liable for a prize that is delayed or lost in transit.
35. The recreational vehicle hire is based on a driver over 25 years of age. If the Major Prize Winner and/or travelling companions do not meet this requirement, travel vouchers will be offered in lieu of the car hire portion of the prize. A $1,500 travel allowance will be provided via EFT in lieu of the vehicle hire portion of the prize.
36. The Major Prize Winner must make their own way to and from the vehicle pick up point, and any costs associated with travel to and from are to be borne by the Major Prize Winner.
37. Prize inclusions and details are correct as of Thursday, 9 December 2021 however subject to change without advance notice.
38. The Winner must advise the Promoter of their intended dates of travel within 60 days of being notified as the Major Prize Winner.
39. Unless specified, the Winner and their travelling companion are responsible for all other expenses incurred including but not limited to taxes, transport, driver’s license, accommodation, meals, beverages, travel insurance, vaccinations, passports, visas, excess baggage, and items of a personal nature are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Any fines, penalties, payments, or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
40. Travel insurance is not included (unless specified in the prize inclusions) but is highly recommended.
41. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
42. If any portion of the either the Major prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
43. Recreational Vehicle Hire includes: NIL Liability, windscreen and tyre protection, gas bottle refill, GPS, and toll pass in addition to standard cover. A Refundable Liability Deposit of $250 AUD will be required upon vehicle pick-up in any of the pickup/drop off locations in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Gippsland, Dubbo, Darwin, Coffs Harbour, Cairns, Brisbane, or Adelaide.
44. The Major Prize Winner and/or travelling companion must have a credit card for car hire rental, required for bond and must be in the driver’s name.
45. Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsor is responsible or liable for any damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the delivery of the prize/s.
46. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
47. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner and travelling companions must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Sponsor requirements. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
48. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
49. Personal information about the Winner will be shared with the Promoters, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prize to be delivered to the prize Winner.
50. If the Winner does not provide proof of meeting the valid entry requirements, the Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Winner will have no further claim. A re-judging will be held to award the Prize to a valid entrant. If the winner is under 18 years of age, then the travelling companion must be his/her guardian, aged 18 years of age or older.
51. Dates of travel within holiday periods are subject to availability. Blackout dates include all Australian Public or National holiday periods. In addition, travel is not valid between 15 December 2021 to 30 January 2022 and between 15 December 2022 to 30 January 2023.
52. In the event any component of the prize is affected by COVID-19 related issues (including border closures, illness, quarantine requirements), Network 10 will endeavour to rebook and fulfill all prize inclusions. Any prize elements that cannot be rebooked will be forfeited and Network 10 will provide the winner with replacement prize components of up to or equal prize value.
53. In the event that COVID-19 related issues cause border closures during the Major Prize Winner’s travel, meaning they must extend their stay, all additional expenses are the responsibility of the Major Prize Winner and their travelling companions.
54. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those travelling are not changeable without incurring extra fees. The Promoters do not accept responsibility for any fees incurred as a result of any changes made and these costs will be borne by the Winner and their companion(s). The Promoter (and prize provider) is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of a travel Prize and any resulting costs incurred by the winner or any travelling companion(s) (including accommodation costs) will be the responsibility of the winner and/or travelling companion(s) (as relevant). Any alterations or extensions to confirmed Prize Details must be approved in advance by the Promoter (at its sole discretion) and will be at the expense of the winner and/or travelling companion(s) (as relevant). Any changes to the prize details made by the winner will be subject to a $250 excluding GST administration fee.
55. The Major Prize Winner, or their travelling companions, may be required to provide a credit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit, and to cover any incidental charges.
56. Network 10 and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the Prize(s) make no representation as to the safety conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
57. All components of the Major Prize must be fulfilled on the specified date, and they cannot be split across different time periods. All elements of the package are subject to availability at the time of booking.
58. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
59. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
60. Should the Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions to be a valid Winner they will forfeit all rights to the prize, and a re-judging will take place to reallocate the prize to a valid Winner.
61. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed, and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize. The Winner also agrees to the potential use of their image or video footage being used for promotional purposes.
62. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoters reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
63. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances, the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a Winner, the Winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner signs any such legal documentation.
64. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Sponsor (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
65. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
66. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
67. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
69. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the Winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this Competition, including but not limited to the Sponsor and Ansible Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the Winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion.