Share a photo or video of your happy hens living it up this summer (while keeping cool of course) with #HappySummerHens on Facebook or Instagram and you’ll go into the running to win 1 of 50 Summer packs.
10 winners drawn every week. Each prize pack includes a 1.6L Barastoc Drinker and a 2kg Poultry Feeder.
The promotion commences on 15 November 2021 and concludes on 28 February 2022, unless sold out prior.
How to Enter:
• Entry forms will be made available to participating resellers. Consumers will be informed of this offer through Barastoc Poultry branded in-store merchandising communication, which may include posters and counter cards as well as through digital and social media channels.
• At the time of purchasing any Barastoc Poultry 20kg product from participating stores during the promotion period, the consumer will be offered an entry form. Consumers will enter their name and contact details and attach a copy of proof of purchase to enter the draw. Each week the store will conduct a prize draw of 5 winners of Barastoc Poultry prize packs each. The store’s competition period will conclude once they have exhausted their prize packs.
The promoter is Ridley AgriProducts Pty Ltd ABN 94 006 544 145 (hereafter referred to as either Ridley or the
Promoter). The promotion will be conducted in New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria. Barastoc is a
registered trademark of Ridley; whose address and telephone number appears below.
Method of Entry
• Entry forms will be made available to participating resellers. Consumers will be informed of this offer through
Barastoc Poultry branded in-store merchandising communication, which may include posters and counter cards
as well as through digital and social media channels.
• At the time of purchasing any Barastoc Poultry 20kg product from participating stores during the promotion period,
the consumer will be offered an entry form. Consumers will enter their name and contact details and attach a copy
of proof of purchase to enter the draw. Each week the store will conduct a prize draw of 5 winners of Barastoc
Poultry prize packs each. The store’s competition period will conclude once they have exhausted their prize
Terms and Conditions of Entry
• Information on Method of Entry, Promotional Timing and Prize Pool Details form part of these Terms and
Conditions. By participating in the Keeping Cool in Summer promotion, eligible entrants are deemed to have
accepted these Terms and Conditions.
• The promotion is open to all Australian residents excluding those in the Australian Capital Territory, Northern
Territory and Western Australia
who purchase a minimum of any 1 x 20kg bag Barastoc Poultry feed in a single
transaction from participating stockists. This expressly excludes the Promoters’ employees, contractors and their
immediate families and participating retail stockists’ employees, contractors and their immediate families and any
person who has breached the Terms and Conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of Ridley.
• Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency.
Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to
require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made
during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction,
the entry will be invalid.
• Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to
• Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value
of any prize.
• Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner
determination for delivery of their prize.
• If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in
the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within
Australia. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries
authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
• Any information provided will be shared between the Promoter and the participating retail stockists. The Promoter
collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, award
prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. At
Ridley, we value privacy and the information we collect is for the competition and prize distribution only. If the
entrant agrees to follow-up contacts by Ridley when submitting their second chance draw entry, the entrant
agrees to be contacted from time to time. The entrant can always change their preference for follow-up contacts
by e-mailing email@example.com
at any time or phoning 1300 666 657. We suggest that you review
• Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
Information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's
related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and
marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
• Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner
(including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
• Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
• Any change between the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date the prizes are claimed is
not the responsibility of the Promoter.
• Australian Consumer Law: The winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services
awarded as prizes for all warranties. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any
statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would
contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
• The Promoter and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any
loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for
personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the
use of the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
• Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the winner's responsibility and the Promoters
and/or their affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as
a result of accepting the prize.
• Tax: Winners should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as
a result of their participation in the Promotion.
• The promotion commences on 15 November 2021 and concludes on 28 February 2022, unless sold out prior.
• Participating stores will determine specific dates to run the competition within the promotion period and will
determine total prize quantities.
• Prize winners will be notified through their participating store, by phone call, email or social media.
• Unsuccessful competition entrants will not receive a response.
A second chance draw may occur if there are any unclaimed prizes. The store will conduct a draw after their
initial competition dates. Second chance winners will be notified through their participating store, by phone call,
email or social media. Any unclaimed prizes will be retained by the store for a period of time until the winner
collects their prize. The winner has 30 days from notification to claim their prize. If after the winner does not claim
their prize within this time frame they will forfeit the prize and it will be at the discretion of the participating store to
use the prize for another purpose.
Prize Pool Details
• There are a total of 4,175 prize packs. Each prize pack is valued at $15. The value of the total prize pool is
• Each prize contains the following:
o 1 Barastoc Poultry branded 1.6 litre drinker; and
o 1 Barastoc Poultry branded 2kg feeder
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
Prize Breakdown by State
• Total value of prize pool for Victoria
o $21,600 including GST
o Assuming at least 40 participating stores.
• Total value of prize pool for NSW
o $14,400 including GST
o Assuming at least 40 participating stores.
• Total value of prize pool for Queensland
o $23,025 including GST
o Assuming at least 40 participating stores.
• Total value of prize pool for Tasmania
o $3,600 including GST
o Assuming at least 1 participating store.
Full terms and conditions can be found at www.barastocpoultry.com.au/summer
This promotion is authorised in NSW under NSW Permit number TP/01435.
Promoter Postal Address
Ridley AgriProducts Pty. Ltd PO Box 16187, Collins Street West, VIC 8007 Phone: 1300 666 657
Promoter Registered Address
Level 4, 565 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000