Enter for your chance to win a Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card valued up to $1000.
Enter the Choose No Sugar Competition for your chance to win a share of $50,000 in Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards.
There are 465 eGift Cards to be won, valued between $50 and $1000!
Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards are redeemable at any Woolworths Supermarket, Woolworths Metro or Woolworths Online.
To go into the draw, simply purchase two participating products in-store or online at Woolworths between Wednesday, 2 March and Tuesday, 29 March and scan your Everyday Rewards Card in the same transaction or link your card online.
Make sure your Everyday Rewards account details are up to date. Enjoy multiple entries.
Choose no sugar March consumer promotion
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a 'Everyday Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 02 8885 0000
Start date: 02/03/22 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 29/03/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and who are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member with a valid email address registered with their Everyday Rewards account.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions an "Existing Everyday Rewards Member" is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. "Registered Cardholder" means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card ("Registered Card") issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any two (2) x Participating Products (as outlined below) in one (1) transaction from a Participating Store and scan their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or enter their Registered Card number at the online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.
Entries will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
This Promotion is not available at any Ampol Woolworths Metro stores.
The list of Participating Products is as follows:
Coca Cola No Sugar 1L
Coca Cola No Sugar 4X300ml
Coca Cola No Sugar 8X200ml
Coca Cola No Sugar Pet 1.25L
Coca Cola No Sugar Pet 600ml
Coca Cola Drink No Sugar Can 10x375ml
Coca Cola No Sugar 12X300ml
Coca Cola No Sugar 24x375ml
Coca Cola No Sugar 2L
Coca Cola No Sugar Caffeine Free 1.25L
Coca Cola No Sugar Caffeine Free 2L
Coca Cola No Sugar Can 250ml
Coca Cola No Sugar CF 10X375ml
Coca Cola No Sugar Vanilla 1.25L
Coca Cola No Sugar Vanilla 600ml
Coca Cola No Sugar Cans 8x250ml
Coca Cola Soft DrinkNo Sugar 1.5L
Coca Cola Vanilla No Sugar 16x250ml
CocaCola No Sugar 30X375ml
Fanta No Sugar 8X250ml
Fanta No Sugar 16x250ml
Kirks Drink Creamingsoda S/free 10x375ml
Kirks Drink S/free Lemonade 10x375ml
Kirks Drink Sugar Free Crm Soda 1.25l
Kirks Drink Sugar Free Lemon 1.25l
Kirks Drink Sugar Free Lemonade 1.25l
Kirks Lemon Squash Sugar Free 10x375ml
Kirks Pasito No Sugar 1.25L
Kirks Pasito No Sugar 10X375ml
Monster Enrgy Ultra Zero 4x500ml
Monster Super Fuel Zero Sugar 550ml
Mother Energy Drink Sugar Free 4x500ml
Mount Franklin L S Lime 250ml
Mount Franklin LS Rasp 1.25L
Mount Franklin L/S Lime 4x250ml
Mount Franklin L/S Mango 4x250ml
Mount Franklin L/S Raspberry 4X250ml
Mount Franklin LS Lime 10X375ml
Mount Franklin LS Passionfrt 10x375ml
Mount Franklin LS Raspberry 10X375ml
Mount Franklin Water Spring 1.5L
Mount Franklin Wtr Spring Natrl 600ML
Mount Frnk Lgtly Sprk Mng 10X375ml
Mt Franklin Sparklg Lime1.25LT
MT FRANKLIN L/S LIME 4x450mL
Mt Franklin Lightly Sparkling 4 x 450ml
Mt Franklin M/w Sparkling 450ml
Mt Franklin Minerl Water Naturl 1.25l
Mt Franklin Mnrl Water Lemon 1.25l
Mt Franklin Spring Water 6X500ml
Mt Franklin Water Spring 20x500ml
MTFLS Lime 450mL
Powerade Flo Cap Zero M/Blast 600ml
Powerade Flo Cap Zero Berry Ice 600ml
Powerade Active Water Aple&Pch 600ml
Powerade Active Water Lemon 600ml
Powerade Active Water Mango 600ml
Pump Water Pure 750ml
Sprite No Sugar 8X250ml
Sprite No Sugar 1.25L
Sprite No Sugar 10X375ml
Sprite No Sugar 16x250ml
Sprite No Sugar 2L
Sprite No Sugar MiniCans 8x200ml
Sprite No Sugar PET Bottle 600ml
Super Pump Water Pure 1.25l
Monster Ultra Paradise 500ml
Monster Ultra Rosa 500ml
Monster Ultra Fiesta Mango 500ml
Monster Ultra Rosa 4x500ml
Monster Ultra Paradise 4X500ml
Monster Ultra Paradise 500ml
Fanta No Sugar 8X250ml
MOUNT FRANKLIN WATERSPRING 4X1.5L
MT FRANKLIN SPRING WATER 6X600ML
MONSTER ULTRA 500ML
COCA COLA NO SUGAR 375ML
MT FRANKLIN 6X1L
MOTHER SUGAR FREE 500ML
MOUNT FRANK NATURAL 4X250ML
FANTA NO SUGAR 8X200ML
Multiple entries permitted – entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw for every two (2) Participating Products purchased in accordance with the above instructions.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Prize Description Number of this prize Value (per prize) Winning Method
Prize 1: The prize is a $1,000 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including at Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
10 AUD$1,000.00 Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 19/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Prize 2: The prize is a $500 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including at Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
5 AUD$500.00 Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 19/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Prize 3: The prize is a $200 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including at Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
50 AUD$200.00 Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 19/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Prize 4: The prize is a $100 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including at Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
150 AUD$100.00 Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 19/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Prize 5: The prize is a $50 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including at Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
250 AUD$50.00 Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 19/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Woolworths Supermarket e-Gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the Woolworths Supermarket e-Gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Woolworths Supermarket e-Gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified with the Woolworths Supermarket e-Gift card.
Woolworths Supermarket e-Gift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards.
The winners will be contacted by email (to the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account) and/or by phone (to the phone number linked to their Everyday Rewards account) within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
Prizes must be claimed by 20/05/22 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 23/05/22 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email (to the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account) and/or by phone (to the phone number linked to their Everyday Rewards account) within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 19/04/22 using computerised random selection.
i) The first 465 valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
ii) Prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
b) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve winners in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/2262.1, NSW Authority No. TP/82 and SA Permit No. T21/2040.