WIN A SHARE IN $10,000 IN GROCERIES!
Come into Grafton Shoppingworld and Win your share of $10,000 in groceries!
Simply spend $10 or more in Coles Grafton Shoppingworld, scan the QR code OR or click the link below and enter your details to WIN!
2 x $1,000 gift cards to be won each week!*
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Entries open 9:00am, 7 March 2022.
Entries close 11:59pm, 10 April 2022.
Terms & Conditions apply. One entry per person, per day.
Only at Coles Grafton Shoppingworld.
For full Terms & Conditions CLICK HERE
GRAFTON SHOPPINGWORLD – ‘WIN YOUR SHARE OF $10,000 IN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences Monday 7 March 2022 at 9:00am AEST and ends on Sunday 10 April 2022 at 11:59pm
3. This promotion & entry is only open to residents of Australia only, aged 18 years and over, who spend $10 at
Coles within Grafton Shoppingworld. To enter customers must retain their receipt for proof of purchase &
complete the online entry form as stated below within the promotional period. There is no limit on the number of
entries per customer, however it is one entry per person, per day.
4. To enter, simply spend $10 or more at Coles within Grafton Shoppingworld. Scan the QR code on the collateral
in-centre or visit www.graftonshoppingworld.com.au
and complete and submit the online entry form to be
entered into the weekly draws. Entrants must retain receipts for proof of purchase. Should you be drawn as a
winner you will be required to supply proof of purchase to validate your entry. Employees of the Promoter and
their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s
identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process). Failure by the Promoter
to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The Weekly Prizes are outlined below:
7. There will be 2 x $1,000 Coles gift cards to be won each week. Total prize pool value $10,000. The Prize is
strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable, may not be replaced or refunded and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Gift cards must be redeemed from the Centre Management Office at Grafton Shoppingworld by 11th May 2022,
otherwise the prize will be forfeited. Customers must present their photo ID and receipt when redeeming their
9. Weekly prizes will be drawn at the office of Compco Digital, 166 Ramsgate Avenue, North Bondi, NSW 2026 at
11:00am on the following dates using computerised random selection: 14/03/22, 21/03/22, 28/03/22, 04/04/22,
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by phone
using the contact details provided on their online entry form. Winner’s names will be published on the Grafton
Shoppingworld website – www.graftonshoppingworld.com.au
and Facebook and Instagram on the Monday
proceeding the draw dates above.
11. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
12. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to
the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, and the prize
winners will be notified accordingly.
13. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16
th May 2022 at the same time and place as the original
draw. Winner’s names of the unclaimed prize draw will be published on the Grafton Shoppingworld website –www.graftonshoppingworld.com.au
by 20th May 2022.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on
the Internet service provider used.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion,
including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information
provided in connection with this promotion is governed by the Privacy Notice.
18. By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any material being received regarding the
promotion, and other material which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services
and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
19. By entering and registering, each registrant is subject to Grafton Shoppingworld/McConaghy Shopping Centre’s
database. Grafton Shoppingworld/McConaghy Shopping Centre’s may use this information for future
promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation
to the registrant. To request details to be removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20. The Promoter is Grafton Shoppingworld Pty Ltd (ABN 62 083 769 957) of 52-74 Fitzroy Street, Grafton NSW