Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 11:17:44 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,653 comps and freebies worth over $24,464,468.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, four hundred and sixty four thousand, four hundred and sixty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014540 Total Posts (444373 Searchable Posts) in 296778 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Popsugar - Win $1000 worth of shoes from Bared Footwear - wol
Entry Details
  • Popsugar $1k worth of shoes     Closing Date: Thursday 14 April 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Popsugar - Win $1000 worth of shoes from Bared Footwear - wol  (Read 189 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 22 March 2022, 08:59:43 pm »
Go Up

https://www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/bared-footwear-giveaway/

If you’re anything like me, you only end up wearing half the shoes you buy. You finally get your hands on a pair you’ve been eyeing and then when you finally wear them, you find out they shred your feet. I’ve often ended up bleeding or blisters the size of a dollar coin. When I finally find a pair of shoes that are comfy and don’t beat up my feet, I wear them to death.

That was the case with a recent pair from Bared Footwear. Called the Sanderlings, they’re buckle sandals that are formal enough to wear to the office, but also casual enough to wear to the beach — and, more importantly, even after hours upon hours of wear, they’ve yet to scrape up my feet.

It makes sense given the found of Bared, Anna Baird, is actually a former podiatrist. Baird found a gap in the market for well-designed, fashion-fashion footwear that’s actually comfy for you and, in 2008, launched Bared. Since then, the brand has expanded to sell its womens and mens shoes at three dedicated Melbourne boutiques, a Sydney CBD flagship store and, of course, its online store.

It’s also become Australia’s first B Corp certified footwear label, standing by the highest social and environmental standards for people and the planet. Bared is dedicated to sourcing sustainable materials, giving back to the community and minimising waste.

Working with not-for-profit Greenfleet, it’s committed $50,000 to planting thousands of native species across Australia to offset 3,300 tonnes of carbon, thereby becoming carbon neutral. To minimise waste, it transforms leather offcuts into dog collars and leads and recycles pre-loved shoes to prevent them from hitting landfill.

Good on your feet and good (or, at least, better) for the environment? Sounds like a win-win to us. And now you can (potentially) add another win to that list with Bared Footwear giving away $1k’s worth of its shoes to one lucky recipient.

To enter to win, simply tell us in 25 words or less: What important or everyday event are you most excited to wear Bared shoes to?

Good luck!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 11:17:44 pm from 100.24.12.23