Join Renew by 5pm AEDT on Friday, 15 April 2022 and go into the draw to win one of 24 Residential Efficiency Scorecard assessments. Up to three Scorecard assessments will be available to win in each state or territory.
The Residential Efficiency Scorecard is a unique program that provides an energy star rating for your home. In the same way as a fridge or washing machine has a star rating, a Scorecard rating shows how much energy is used throughout your home.
The Scorecard star rating program is the first of its kind in Australia. Assessments and information are tailored specifically for your home and are delivered by government-approved assessors.
The star rating provides an easy-to-understand snapshot of how your home copes with hot and cold weather. This allows you to compare your home’s energy use with similar homes and quickly see how to save money on your bills.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Renew Member/Subscriber Prize terms and conditions are as follows:
The competition is open to anyone in Australia who is a current member of Renew including Renew and Sanctuary magazine only members (subscribers).
The prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize value includes GST.
Renew membership subscriptions can be undertaken:
online at renew.org.au/join
by telephone (03) 9639 1500
or mailed to Renew, PO Box 181, Northcote, Melbourne VIC 3070.
4. Paid Renew staff, members of the Renew Board, staff of Residential Efficiency Scorecard and related entities, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. The competition is open to individuals only. Corporate entities, collectives and organisations are ineligible.
6. To be eligible you must be aged 18 years or over, an Australian resident, and a current Renew member.
7. The competition runs from 30 November 2021 to 15 April 2022. To be eligible, subscriptions/memberships must be received by 5pm AEDT on Friday, 15 April 2022.
8. The competition will be drawn at 11am AEDT on Friday, 22 April 2022 at Renew, PO Box 181, Northcote, Melbourne VIC 3070.
9. The winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Renew 160 in July 2022 or Renew 161 in Oct 2022, and Sanctuary 61 in Nov 2022.
10. Prize includes 24 assessments, valued approx. $400 each.
11. The competition is only open to Australian entries. The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
12. The winner will submit to Renew photos of the assessment. These photos may be published by Renew and/or Residential Efficiency Scorecard and their affiliates.
13. The winner will agree to be interviewed by Renew and/or Residential Efficiency Scorecard a few months after the system is installed and comments may be used in Residential Efficiency Scorecard or Renew marketing and promotion.
14. Scorecard will cover the cost of up to three assessments in each state and territory, to a maximum of 24 assessments in total
15. Renew must provide the details of potential prize winners to Scorecard as soon as is practically possible after the prize draw in April to support the assessments being delivered in the 2021/22 financial year
16. The recipient of the prize must live within 100 kilometres of an accredited Scorecard assessor as listed on our website and be able to have the assessment completed on or before 30 June 2022. If the recipient does not live within 100km of an assessor, or cannot have the assessment completed in the required timeframe, then the prize can be transferred directly to a family member or friend who is able to meet the requirements, or is forfeited.
17. Notwithstanding the above, Scorecard reserves the right to make the final decision as to whether an assessment can be delivered at a reasonable cost in a particular location, or whether the prize must be transferred.