WIN: One of four $2,500 Flight Centre gift cards.
TO ENTER: Simply load/reload a Currency Pass in-store at Flight Centre between the 31st of March and 28th of April 2022 to go into the draw to win.
How to Enter:
Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by loading a minimum of $20 AUD equivalent into eligible Foreign Currencies onto a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass in any Flight Centre store.
Eligible Currencies are USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and THB. AUD is excluded.https://www.flightcentre.com.au/p/travel-money-card/
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Flight Centre ABN 25 003 377 188 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 (“Promoter”).
Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and Travel Money Oz and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 31 March 2022
6. The promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on 28 April 2022 ("Promotional Period").
How to Enter
7. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by loading a minimum of $20 AUD equivalent into eligible Foreign Currencies onto a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass in any Flight Centre store.
8. Eligible Currencies are USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and THB. AUD is excluded.
9. Each transaction where an Eligible Currency is loaded equates to one (1) entry.
11. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
12. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites or visiting a Flight Centre store remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant
13. Eligible entrants must be able to meet the Terms and Conditions of sale of the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass as described in the Product Disclosure Statement found here: https://www.travelmoneyoz.com/travel-money-card/pds14
. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
15. There will be four prize winners across Australia (total of 4 for the whole duration of campaign).
16. The prize winners must be able to provide an Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License / Valid ID to accept the prize.
17. The prize winners will be determined by random prize draw TPAL Electronic Draw System (Approval No: 1224). The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
18. The prize draw will be scheduled at 10.00am AEST on 3 May 2022. If the winning entrant/s are not able to be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, or is ineligible to claim the prize, the Promoter will redraw the Prize.
19. If the alternate winner/s are drawn and the alternate winner/s are not able to be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the redraw, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered.
20. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on 18 May 2022 at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
21. The prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email on the draw date (3 May 2022). If a redraw is required, the prize winner/s will be contacted by the Promoter via email on the redraw date (18 May 2022).
22. The prize winners will be published on the Promoters website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/p/travel-money-card
for one (1) week following prize acceptance
23. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
24. The total prize pool consists of four (4) $2,500 Flight Centre Gift Cards. The winners will receive one (1) $2,500 Flight Centre Gift Card each.
25. The winners will be bound by Flight Centre Gift Card Terms and Conditions of use which can be found at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/p/gift-cards
27. The prize winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or transferred to another person.
28. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/p/gift-cards
29. The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberator negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
31. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
32. These Terms and Conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
. The personal information of the eligible entrants may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject by an state legislative authority
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
36. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
37. These Terms and Conditions shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.