Want the chance to WIN a Magical UK trip for two?
“Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore” is the newest adventure in the Wizarding World™ in cinemas now. Professor Albus Dumbledore, Magizoologist Newt Scamander and an intrepid team of wizards, witches and one brave muggle baker embark on a dangerous mission where they encounter old and new beasts to stop Grindelwald's growing legion of followers. To celebrate, Universal Pictures is giving you the chance to win a magical UK trip for two! Step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the- scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Discover the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall and explore the Forbidden Forest, all before boarding the original Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 ¾ and wandering down Diagon Alley.
To go into the draw to win, enter the Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of Dumbledore quiz to show off your knowledge on all things wizarding world.
Complete the quiz here: https://bit.ly/3KQiVZa
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize draw form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “April: Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore Promotion” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in AEST.
2. Subjecttocondition3,thisPromotionisonlyopentoAustralianresidentsaged18 years or over.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Scentre Group or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centres or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions. (iii) Employees and their immediate families and friends of Seven Network (Operations) Limited, Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies and any prize suppliers.
4. This Promotion commences on 18/04/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2022 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps as during the Promotion Period:
• Visit a Participating Westfield Centre Facebook Page (as outlined in Annexure A below)
• Locate the Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of Dumbledore competition post and click on the link directing them to the promotional quiz;
• Follow the prompts and input the requested details including their full name, valid email address and mobile telephone number;
• When prompted, complete the ten multiple choice trivia questions and then answer the promotional question “What location in the wizarding world would you visit first and why”? In 25 words or less;
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Westfield database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
WINNER DETERMINATION DETAILS
7. The judging will take place at 85 Castlereagh St, Sydney 2000 commencing on 02/05/2022. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer to the promotional question.
9. The best valid entry as determined by the judges, will win the prize of a “Magical UK Trip for Two” valued at up to AU$10,000 depending on date and point of departure. The prize is for two (2) people and consists of:
• Return economy flights for two (2) from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to London, UK;
• Return airport/hotel transfers
• Return Studio Tour private wait and return transfers
• Four (4) nights hotel accommodation for 2 (twin share) in London with breakfast
• Tickets for two (2) to “The Making of Harry Potter” WB Studio Tour, London
• Tickets for two (2) to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in London
• Tickets for two (2) to see the Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition in London
10.Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
11.Prize winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring they are eligible to enter the United Kingdom prior to booking. Winner and companion must follow any Covid-19 conditions and restrictions which may apply, but not limited to, travel, hotel and events. Winner and companion must adhere to UK conditions and restrictions at the time of travel. This may include, but not limited to, mask wearing and Proof of Vaccination Certificate Presentation.
12.The winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for the movie and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by the prize provider or other third parties for publicity and they consent to the use of their personal data for such purposes.
13.As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
14.The Prize must be taken by 20/06/2023 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. Dates of travel are limited to Tuesday - Saturday from 19th July 2022 - 24th June 2023, excluding local and British national holidays. The prize is not available during peak times such as public holidays and school holidays (if applicable) and cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline.
15.The winner and their companion must travel at the same time, must depart from the same Australian capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Australian capital city for flight departure.
16. All arrangements must be made via prize provider’s designated fulfillment partner; bookings made independently will not be refunded. Once trip has been booked no changes are permitted.
17.Tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child available for Wednesday and Friday performances only. Blackout dates include 26th – 30th October 2022, 21st Dec 2022 – 1st January 2023, 15th – 19th February 2023, 5th April – 16th April 2023 and 31st May – 4th June 2023. Tickets are not transferrable and there is no cash equivalent.
18.Hotel will require a credit card imprint or cash deposit to cover incidentals. A cash deposit will be returned upon departure. Any credit card charge will be reversed unless incidentals were incurred.
19.If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
20.There is no cash alternative to the prize which are subject to availability, non- transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
21.Prize details are correct at the date of commencement of this Promotion. Events may occur that render this promotion itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or prize provider In this situation, the prize provider may at its discretion vary or amend the prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative prize and the prize winners agrees that no liability shall attach to the prize provider or parties connected to the prize provider as a result.
22.The prize provider isUniversal Pictures International Australasia Pty Limited.
23.Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
24.If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25.The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26.The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
27.If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
28.Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non- refundable.
29.Winners will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel before 20th June 2023.
30.Hotel is based on two people sharing one room
31.Winner and their companion are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
32.Winner and their companion must have and are responsible for valid e-passports (biometric) and visas/permissions if applicable.
33.The winner and their companion must observe at all times the Covid-19 restrictions and health and safety laws and regulations applicable to travel, hotel and activities. This may include, but not be limited to, testing requirements and/or proof of vaccination status. Winner and their companion shall be responsible for ensuring that they comply at all times with any such restrictions and/or requirements in order to redeem the prize.
34.Except for the one companion permitted as part of the prize, the winner is not permitted to bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip. The winner’s companion may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. Once selected, the winner’s companion may not be changed without the express consent of the prize provider, which the prize provider may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
35.The winner and their companion travel at their own risk and, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, tampering or computer virus, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize..
36.The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
37. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
38.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
39.If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the
fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
40.Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
41.As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability
42.Any cost associated with accessing a Participating Centre’s Facebook Page or the promotional website containing the entry form is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
43.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the
Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingits respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
44.Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
46.The “Promoter” is Scentre Promotion Fund Management Pty Ltd (in its capacity as The Trustee for Scentre Promotion Fund ABN 79 727 004 194) of Level 30, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: (02) 9358 7000.
47. The “Scentre Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or
becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity including, without limitation, the Scentre Group Trust 1, Scentre Group Trust 2, or Scentre Group Trust 3.
48.Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
49. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Participating Centre Including Facebook URL State/Territory
Penrith Hornsby Parramatta Eastgardens Liverpool Miranda Chatswood Warringah Tuggerah Kotara Hurstville Burwood Carindale Chermside Coomera Garden city North Lakes Helensvale Tea Tree Plaza Marion Westlakes Carousel Whitford City Belconnen Woden Southlandhttps://www.facebook.com/WestfieldBondiJunction/https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldPenrith/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldHornsby/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldParramatta/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldEastgardens/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldLiverpool/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldMiranda/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldChatswood/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldWarringah/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldTuggerah/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldKotara/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldHurstville/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldBurwood/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldCarindale/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldChermside/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldCoomera/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldGardenCity/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldNorthLakes/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldHelensvale/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldTeaTreePlaza/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldMarion/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldWestlakes/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldCarousel/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldWhitfordCity/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldBelconnen/ https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldWoden/ https://www.facebook.com/
Fountain Gate Airport West Doncaster Geelong Knoxhttps://www.facebook.com/WestfieldFountainGate https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldAirportWest https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldDoncaster https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldGeelong https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldKnox