Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 23 April 2024, 07:29:22 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,694 comps and freebies worth over $26,661,971.21 listed

That's over twenty six million, six hundred and sixty one thousand, nine hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015875 Total Posts (445708 Searchable Posts) in 298064 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  At Coles Vittoria Coffee Machine with purchase of 6 packs of Esspressotoria pods
Entry Details
  • FREE VITTORIA COFFEEMACH PURCH     Closing Date: Sunday 24 April 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: At Coles Vittoria Coffee Machine with purchase of 6 packs of Esspressotoria pods  (Read 469 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
sandybottoms
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 21 April 2022, 11:02:24 am »
Go Up

Not really a competition and I had a lot of trouble finding a "participating" store.  I read about the offer here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10713037/Coles-giving-customers-free-99-Vittoria-coffee-machine-limited-time.html that started yesterday and finishes on 24th but when I went to my local Coles yesterday (Kawana) they'd not heard of it and suggested contacting their Customer Care Service. I did that asking where participating stores were in my area and this was their reply:   Only selected Coles Stores participates on this promotion. Customers who purchase 6 Vittoria Espressotoria Capsules are then eligible to redeem the free machine valued at $99. Keep an eye on your local store to see if this is a participating store and have a great week!, no mention of which store. I asked again and got the same reply so started ringing around the Coles on Sunshine Coast. Finally Maroochydore (after initially having no idea) discovered the promotion material had just gone up.  Vittoria themselves have a similar thing going but you have to buy 12 packs of large pods $9 each.  My daughter got the machine for me last night and said she had trouble, the cashier wasn't aware of the promotion when she took the packets to check out but eventually was given the machine after purchasing the required number of packs. The article says 12 packs but my daughter said the promotional material says either 6 pack or 12 pack.
https://espressotoria.com.au/pages/free-piccolo-espresso-machine

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 23 April 2024, 07:29:22 pm from 18.117.183.150