WIN 20 X $1,500 AND 172 X $120 TO BE WON!
TO ENTER, PURCHASE ANY 2 ECLIPSE PRODUCTS FROM ANY PARTICIPATING RETAILER, COMPLETE THE DETAILS BELOW, AND UPLOAD YOUR RECEIPT. COMPETITION ENDS 26 JULY 2022http://www.wincoffeewitheclipse.com.au/
To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit www.wincoffeewitheclipse.com.au
and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page
• Input the requested details including but not limited to their full name, valid email address, and Eligible Purchase they made (from the drop-down menu);
• Upload a photograph of their purchase receipt clearly showing the details of their Eligible Purchase (“Proof of Purchase”);
• Check the boxes confirming that the entrant:
their family members are an employee of the Promoter or any other agency
associated with this promotion;
requirements are not met, that the entrant’s entry can be subject to
invalidation; o agrees:
i. they will only enter a maximum of one (1) entry for each qualifying transaction of two (2) Eclipse products; and
ii. they will only enter a maximum of one (1) entry per day; and
• Enter the security Captcha if required and submit the fully completed entry form.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Purchase regardless of how many eligible products in excess of two (2) are purchased in that Eligible Purchase;
b. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
c. a maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person per day. For the avoidance of doubt, if four (4) eligible products are purchased in a single Eligible Purchase, the entrant is only entitled to one (1) entry for that Eligible Purchase.
7. Entrants acknowledge that by entering they must retain their receipt until at least 31/10/2022 for all entries as Proof of Purchase. Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. Entrants acknowledge that by entering they understand that this promotion is heavily monitored against fraudulent activity and that if the entrant is found to have submitted fraudulent entries using multiple email addresses and/or IP addresses and/or multiple residence addresses of close similarity and/or multiple names of close similarity, that all of their entries will automatically be deemed invalid.
Instant Win Procedure
9. Winners will be notified instantly on screen if they are provisional winners and once verified they will receive confirmation in writing, to the email address used upon entry within two (2) business days of determination. Once validated, they will be deemed a winner and sent their prize accordingly.
10. There will be one hundred and ninety-two (192) instant prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period. A breakdown of major and minor prizes is set out in clause 15.
11. The Instant Win Prizes will be randomly awarded across the Promotional Period based on the InstantWinApi random computerised drawing system housed at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW, 2000 which will randomly determine 192 winning times (each a “Winning Time”). The first entry received on or after each Winning Time, will be deemed to be Instant Win Prize Winners and will be awarded with an Instant Win Prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Instant win prizes will be broken down as follows:
• Twenty (20) x “Free Coffee for a Year” prizes, awarded in the form of a VISA
Digital Gift Cards valued at $1,500.00. Total major prize pool valued at $30,000;
• One hundred and seventy-two (172) x “Free Coffee for a Month” prizes,
awarded in the form of a VISA Digital Gift Cards valued at $120.00. Total minor prize pool valued at $20,640.
17. Winners of an instant win prize will have their names published online at www.wincoffeewitheclipse.com.au
commencing on 29/07/2022.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the VISA Digital Gift Cards are not included. Any unused balance of the VISA Digital Gift Cards will not be awarded as cash.
VISA Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions apply. The vouchers should be treated like cash and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed. The full T&C’s can be found
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is $50,640.00.
22. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
23. All instant win prize claims must be received by 5:00pm AEDT on 27/10/2022. A draw
for prizes that have been won but remain unclaimed, or were from an invalid or ineligible entry, will take place at 10:00am AEDT on 28/10/2022 at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW, 2000, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will have their names published online at www.wincoffeewitheclipse.com.au
commencing on 31/10/2022.
24. If any prize remains unclaimed or un-won at the end of this promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on www.wincoffeewitheclipse.com.au
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of one hundred and ninety-two (192) online instant win notifications distributed for this promotion.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
32. The Promoter is Mars Australia Pty Ltd t/as Mars Wrigley Confectionery (ABN 48 008 454 313) of Tower 1, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands, Melbourne VIC 3008, telephone +61 2 9847 9111. NSW Authority: TP/01302, Permits: ACT TP