$7,500 escape with whifft
Strawberry daiquiris in Las Vegas?
A bushwalk in the Kimberley?
The smooth sounds of house music
at a far-away festival?
Or maybe some sweat treats
on a Parisian balcony?
Whatever your dream escape, you can win your way there thanks to Whifft.
Simply purchase any can of our delectable automotive air fresheners, upload your receipt, and you’ll be in the draw to WIN a $7,500 travel voucher to spend however you please.
There’s also runner-up prizes including a $5,000 travel voucher, a $2,500 travel voucher, and heaps of Whifft prize packs. Enter your details below to go into the draw.
50 whifft prize packs
up for grabs!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win an escape with Whifft
Sirron Holdings (Group) Pty Ltd - ABN: 80 112 070 498
Promotion begins: 1 July 2022
Promotion ends: 30 September 2022
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in the promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions. By submitting
an entry into the competition, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions. Only entries that comply with these terms and conditions will be considered valid
and eligible to win.
2. The promotion commences for purchases from 8:00am on 1 July 2022 and ends for purchases
at 5:00pm on 30 September 2022 (“Purchase Period”).
3. To be eligible to enter you must:
a. Purchase any product from the Whifft range at Supercheap Auto;
b. Upload your receipt to www.whifft.com.au
c. Multiple entries are valid; and
d. One entry per qualifying transaction.
4. Winners will be selected electronically by Random Draw www.randomdraws.com.au
5. Prize are as follows:
st Prize - $7,500 travel voucher [name travel company]
nd Prize - $5,000 travel voucher
rd Prize - $2,500 travel voucher
th Prize – Whifft Prize Pack
6. The total prize value during the promotion is $22,990.
7. Prizes will be distributed by 14 October 2022 to the address on the entry form.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this
competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian Residents who purchase a product from the Whifft range through
Supercheap Auto. Employees, suppliers and their immediate families of the Promoter and its
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion commences at 8.00am (AEST) 1 July 2022. Entries close at 5:00pm (AEST) on 30
September 2022 (“Purchase Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter you must:
a. Purchase any product from the Whiift range at Supercheap Auto;
b. Upload your receipt to www.whifft.com.au
c. Multiple entries are valid. One entry per qualifying transaction.
5. The prize draws will take place on 7 October 2022, at 10:00am AEST at DBC2 Pty Ltd, 14/339
Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
6. Prize winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw
and their name may be published on the Whifft Facebook page.
7. Prizes: Total prize giveaway during the promotion is $22,900. Prizes will be distributed by mail to
the address on the entry form.
8. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. The promoter’s decision is final and binding –
no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or
9. Value of the prizes is a guide only and was correct at time of printing. The promoter reserves the
right to substitute prizes of a similar replacement type and value should the items specified be
unavailable or superseded by their suppliers (subject to State Legislation).
10. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years is unable to enter the promotion.
11. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where a prize remains unclaimed and
due to the Prize event dates, the Promoter will conduct such further draws at 10:00 am (AEST) at
DBC2 Pty Ltd, 14/339 Willamstown Road, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, 3 months (7 January 2023)
after the draw as necessary, in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winner(s) in the
unclaimed prize draw will be contacted by phone and confirmed by email within two (2) business
days of the redraw taking place. All reasonable avenues will be explored to contact the winner(s).
Winner’s names will be published within 30 days of the draw on the Whifft Facebook page.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an
element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of
the prize) will be forfeited.
12. The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be
excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage
or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss
arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or
13. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no warranties and accept no liability in
relation to any prize. All warranty claims should be directed to the manufacturer of the prize. This
warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or technical
15. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned due to tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the
Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of
this competition, the Promoter will disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process,
and (with the approval from the Relevant Authorities) may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s
name, email address and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the
entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information from the entries is being
collected by the Promoter to enable it to contact the potential winner and/or may be entered into a
database. By entering the Promotion all entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s
personal details for an indefinite period (unless consent is later retracted) for future marketing
purposes unless otherwise advised by the entrant upon entry. The Promoter will only use the
winner’s personal details for future marketing purposes relating to this Promoter only.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize
winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they
are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited
period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome),
and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Sirron Holdings (Group) Pty Ltd, 28 Strathmore Road, Cave Beach, NSW 2281,
Australia (ABN: 80 112 070 498).
ACT Trade Permit No. ACT TP 22/00989
NSW Trade Permit No. TP/01908
SA Trade Permit No. T22/789