COLOUR IN TO WIN
1. Get a colouring card when dining at the OKAMI restaurant on Father's Day 04/09/2022.
2. Complete the colouring card and take a photo of the finished artwork, remember to fill out the local store you dined and indicate the name of the creator.
3. Participate in the competition by posting the above artwork onto Facebook or Instagram with hashtag #okamicolourintowin and tag OKAMI official social media account by 18 September 2022. Please make sure the artwork is uploaded as a Feed Post only.
4. OKAMI will select 100 lucky winners and contact them within the following weeks, each of them will receive a $50 voucher for their next dine-in at OKAMI.
How To Redeem
1. Winners will be contacted individually via our official social media accounts.
2. The winner will be required to reply to the winning notification within two weeks and inform the booking information (the voucher needs to be redeemed before the expiration date).
3. The $50 voucher shall directly be used when the winner dines in on their date of booking.
Terms & Conditions
1. The colour in to win campaign entry ends at 23:59 AEST on 18/09/2022.
2. 100 winners will be chosen at random and will be notified via OKAMI social media accounts. If the winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, OKAMI reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
3. Only participants who satisfy the above entry requirements will be eligible to use the voucher.
4. The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
5. The voucher can be redeemed at all existing OKAMI stores in Australia.
6. Booking is required to redeem the voucher, please let us know at least 3 calendar days ahead of your booking so we can organise it for you. .
7. The voucher can be redeemed for weekdays, dine-in dinners only (Monday-Thursday). Not applicable to public holidays.
8. The voucher will expire on 30/10/2022. After this date, OKAMI will not be held responsible for vouchers not being used.
9. OKAMI reserves all rights for final explanation.