Spring Spend & Win
12 September - October 9, 2022
Spring Competition Hero Image_AdobeStock_270480919.jpeg
12 September - October 9, 2022
Spring has sprung, and Erina Fair is giving you the chance to shop and WIN*!
Simply spend $50 or more in participating retailers, scan the QR code provided in-store, or enter here to go in the running to win:
$10,000 Shopping Spree
1 of 2 $500 Major Prizes
$6,500 worth of Instant Daily Prizes
*Terms and conditions apply, see here.
Lendlease “Win in Spring” Promotion
Terms and Conditions including the Privacy Statement
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Lendlease Property Management (Australia) Pty Ltd of Level 14, Tower Three,
International Towers Sydney, Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW, Sydney
2. Only residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) are eligible for theCompetition.
3. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
(a) employees of:
(i) the Participating Retailer (as defined in paragraph 13 below) within the Participating Centre
(ii) the Promoter; and
(b) the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001
(Cth), and associated agencies, companies and contractors. This paragraph 3(a)(i) does not preclude
an employee from entering into the Competition with respect to Eligible Purchases from a Participating
Retailer of which they are not employed; or (b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees
referred to at paragraph 3(a). This paragraph 3(b) does not preclude members of the Immediate family
of the employees referred to at paragraph 3(a) from entering into the Competition with respect to
Eligible Purchases from a Participating Retailer of which the Immediate family member is not
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex-spouse or ex-domestic partner, defacto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step
parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step
sister or first cousin.
4. The Competition commences at 9:00am on 12th September and closes at 11:59pm on 9
th October 2022
The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period).
Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on theParticipating Centre’s website.
References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition
Period, where applicable.
5. The participating Lendlease centres are Lakeside Joondalup, Caneland Central, Erina Fair, Smithfield
Centre, Settlement City, Plumpton Marketplace, Menai Marketplace, Craigieburn Central, and Tweed
City (Participating Centre/s).
6. There is a National Major Prize, Local Major Prizes and Local Instant prizes to be won, as per the
below schedule (Prize Schedule).
National Major Prize
A $10,000 Shopping Spree, provided as 4 x $2,500 gift cards for the Participating
Centre where the winning entry was submitted.
Local Instant Prizes Local Major Prize
9 x $50 Caneland Gift Card
3 x Silver Bullet Obsidian Hair Dryer & BaByliss Pro Curling Wand
9 x $100 Caneland Gift Card
12 x $50 Dining Voucher
3 x The Weekender Pamper Package; Includes Anti-Pollution
Cleanse, Microdermabrasion, Infusion, LED Rejuvenate, Prejuvenation DNA Nourishing, Eye care & Protect
12 x $100 Dining Voucher
3 x Deluxe Hair Treatment Package plus bonus Tote Bag,
Shampoo & Conditioner
6 x $200 Caneland Gift Card
3 x Guess Logo Affair Duffle Bag
1 x Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
6 x $300 Caneland Gift Card
3 x Rejuvenate Package which includes 1 hour Signature Facial
Treatment, 30 minute relaxation back massage & 30 minute body
2 x Cucina Prestigio - 7 litre Digital Steam Air Fryer
3 x $200 Beauty Package
3 x Mermade Hair Blow Dry Brush plus a $100 Hairhouse
3 x Delonghi Essenza White Mini Capsule Coffee Machine
3 x AquaFacial Hydrodermabrasion Treatment & 3 Step Skinstitut
1 x Dyson Airwrap Hair Styler
Total Instant Prize Pool: $14,993
Erina Fair 6 x Sol De Janerios - Bum Bum Jet Set
2 x Blue Ant X1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
2 x Beach Towel
3 x Body Care Gift Set
4 x Palm Beach Candle
2 x LEGO Succulents
3 x Body Spray
2 x Beach Bag
2 x Jordan Legacy Basketball
1 x Sunglass Hut $200 Gift Voucher
2 x Superglow Tan Set
2 x Breakfast Gift Basket
2 x Cleansing Bundle
2 x Beach Umbrella
5 x Marie Claire Cheese Board with Cheese Knife
2 x Ice Tea Bundle Pack
1 x Ziggy Pet Bed
1 x Ziggy Portable Grill
1 x Robot Vacuum
2 x Lorna Jane $100 Gift Voucher
2 x Lumi Garnet $60 Nail Voucher
2 x Kombucha Kit
2 x Facial Voucher
4 x Movie Voucher
1 x Delonghi Barista Coffee Machine + 1kg Delonghi Coffee Bean
3 x Sustainable Living Eco Bundle
1 x Sunnylife Inflatables Bundle
2 x $500 Erina Fair Gift Card
Total Instant Prize Pool: $6,507
2 x $500 Erina Fair
400 x $10 Smithfield Shopping Centre Gift Card
100 x $20 Smithfield Shopping Centre Gift Card
10 x Clear Skincare Clinics Freebie Stacks:
• FREE Underarms Laser Hair Removal
• $50 Anti-Ageing Voucher
• FREE LED Light Treatment
• FREE express microdermabrasion
10 x Clear Skincare FREE Underarm Laser Hair Removal
5 x Express Microdermabrasion
3 x Hydrating Mask & LED Treatment
2 x Free Napoleon Perdis Mini Makeover
10 x $25 Taking Shape Gift Card
20 x Free Burger
50 x Roll'd Smithfield Voucher
30 x Main Beach Essentials Pack
1 x Glasshouse Candle + Fragrance Pack
25 x BrightEyes lens cleaning cloth
2 x $500
20 x Edge Clothing $25 Gift Cards
28 x $25 Pet Barn Pamper Packs
Total Instant Prize Pool: $12,205
Settlement City 1 x $500
3 x $500 Plumpton
1 x $500 Gift Card
1 x Apple Ipad
64GB Wi-fi (Space
Grey) – valued at
1 x Spalding 48
– valued at $449
Spring family pack
with 1 x Contempo
2 Burner Hooded
BBQ, 1 x FIFA
Soccer Ball, 1 x
Cooler Box 30L, 1
Set, 1 x Summit
Fast Net Flex
Soccer Goal, 1 x
Brush, 1 x
Tongs and 1 x
Wiltshire Bar-BMate – total value
His and hers
with 1 x Gents
watch and 1 x
Ladies GP Versus
by Versace Gold
Watch – total
value of $919
Tweed City 3 x $500 Tweed
City Gift Cards
1 x $1000
Lakeside Gift Card
7. The total value of prizes is valued at $53, 896.25
HOW TO ENTER
8. Entrants must spend a minimum of $50 at any Participating Retailer (refer to Annexure A) in the
Participating Centre (Eligible Purchases) and upload a copy of the receipt/s to the competition entry
form via the Participating Centre’s website.
9. A maximum of 3 receipts (of different Eligible Purchases) can be submitted to reach the $50 minimum
10. Receipts submitted for entry into the promotion must be dated within the Competition Period. Receipts
are only permitted to be entered once. Once a receipt has been entered, no balance amount or part
thereof can be used for future redemptions. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) as
proof of purchase.
11. The entry form must be completed and submitted during the Competition Period to be entered in the
major prize draws.
12. For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, the Participant must enter the
(a) within the Competition Period;
(b) in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Competition;
(c) by the method specified on the entry form for the Competition; and
(d) relying on an entry form validated within the Competition Period.
13. Participating Retailers for each centre for this Competition are set out in Annexure A (Participating
Retailer). Bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees
and charges, insurance premium payments, Private health premium payments, and service
bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills) are not accepted as part of this
Promotion. Receipts from the purchase of gift vouchers, lottery products, alcohol,
prescriptions, medication, medical appointments, dental appointments, or tobacco products
are not accepted.
Instant Win Prizes
14. Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry submission as to whether or not they have
won an instant prize from the participating centre that the original purchase was made from.
15. Instant prizes must be collected from the Participating Centre’s redemption location listed on the
16. Instant win prizes must be redeemed by 5pm, Sunday 16th October 2022. Instant win prizes will be
forfeited if not redeemed by this date.
National Major Prize Draw
17. All entries from all participating centres entered during the promotion period will be entered into the
National Major Prize Draw.
18. The first eligible entry that is drawn will win the National Major Prize.
Local Major Prize Draws
19. Where applicable, Entries from relevant Participating Centres will also be entered into that centre’s
corresponding Local Major Prize Draw. This will exclude the winner of the National Major Prize Draw.
20. The first eligible entry that is drawn will win the relevant Local Major Prize. Subsequent draws will occur
where there are multiple Local Major Prizes available to be won.
21. The Promoter’s decision on an eligible entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The National Major Prize Draw and Local Prize Draws will take place on 11
th October 2022 at
Lendlease’s Head Office in Sydney, Australia. The winners will be notified via phone and email by
within 2 days of the draws. The results will be posted on Participating Centre’s websites within 5 days
of the draws and will remain on the websites for 1 month.
23. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. The Prize is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred,
exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prizes once they are
25. By entering into the Competition the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity and eligibility to
participate in the Competition. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will
forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
27. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the
Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be
excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer
Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence),
suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any Prize. Any condition or warranty which
would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
28. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian), and any other
person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner, may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the
form required by the Promoter including but not limited to a further agreement to exclude liability of the
Promoter for certain loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in a Prize to the extent
the Prize is or includes a recreational service or activity.
29. The Promoter may conduct such further draws if, despite using all reasonable efforts, the original
winners cannot be contacted, at the same place as the original draws as is necessary at Lendlease’s
Head Office in Sydney, Australia 1 month after the relevant draw date in order to distribute any
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the
entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which
accompanies these terms and conditions.
31. The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the Prize where circumstances beyond the
Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Prize(s). Should the Promoter
cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(a) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Competition’s website on
Participating Centre’s website;
(b) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(c) not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
32. Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in
connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the Prize is unavailable) for whatever
reason, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where required. The
Prize and/or any element of the Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied by the winner. No
compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize and/or any element of the Prize
33. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or
sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using the Prize or
participating in this Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The
Promoter is not responsible for defective Prizes, lost or stolen Prizes or misuse of thePrize. All
entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense
arising out of acceptance of the Prize(s) or participation in this Competition including (but not
limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential,
foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
34. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or
Instagram. The Participant irrevocably releases Facebook & Instagram from any liability arising out of
or in connection with this Competition.
Personal information you provide to Lendlease Property Management (Australia) Pty Ltd by completing
this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of
our business including the administration of this Competition including advising you and the public if you
are the winner and providing and improving our products and services and, unless you do not opt in on the
entry form or you opt out by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market
research and/or providing you with information about any products or services we think you may be
interested in at Participating Centre. This may be by any means of communication including telephone
and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to
enter the Competition.
We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings withthe
particular individuals and which is reasonably necessary for the Competition or our other business
We may disclose your personal information to other Lendlease Group entities, or a third party service
provider, or other entities that assist us in running our business. We may disclose your personal
information to entities located overseas. Further information on how we may disclose your personal
contains information about how you may obtain access to and seek correction of personal information that
we hold about you, how to make a complaint about an alleged breach of the Australian Privacy Principles,
and how your complaint will be dealt with. Alternatively, for further information please contact our Privacy
Officer at email@example.com
or call 1800 233 066.
References to ‘we’ and ‘us’ in this statement include the owners of the Participating Centre.
Authorised under NSW TP/02055