Spring in to Win a MG!
Have you been itching to get that new set of wheels but haven’t had the chance? We know exactly what that’s like and have got you covered! With all the other responsibilities in life, a new car isn’t always a top priority, until it has to be.
Northpark Shopping Centre is excited to bring you our Spring in to Win, car giveaway competition!
Along with the difficult few years we’ve all had, Northpark Shopping Centre have been looking at ways to give back to our community. We want to show our appreciation for your loyalty as valued customers with a car competition!
Spring in to Win Competition
Northpark Shopping Centre is bringing you the opportunity to win your very own MG, a new innovative vehicle with a full suite of MG Pilot Active Safety Technology including a 360-degree camera, and a 7-year unlimited kilometre warranty, the MG offers premium assurance as standard.
To enter the Spring in to Win competition, customers must ensure they do the following during the promotional period:
1. Spend a minimum of $10 or more at any participating store within Northpark Shopping Centre during the promotional period.
2. Scan the QR codes in-centre and enter the required details to enter the major and weekly prize draws.
Along with the major prize car competition, we will also be running weekly giveaways for 5 x $250 vouchers to spend at Northpark Shopping Centre. One voucher will be given away per week in the lead up to the major prize announcement. As an entrant in the Spring in to Win competition, you will automatically go in the draw to win a weekly prize – how good’s that!
The promotional period will be running for 6 weeks from Monday 12th September at 9am and closes at 5pm on Sunday 23rd October.
Happy Shopping and good luck with your entries!
Unley Shopping Centre & Northparks Shopping Centre
‘Spring into Win’ Competition
Terms and Conditions
How to enter
To enter the Unley Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre ‘Spring into Win’
competition, customers must do the following during the Promotional Period:
1. Spend a minimum of $10 or more at any participating store within Unley Shopping Centre or
Northpark Shopping Centre during the promotional period.
2. Scan the QR codes in-centre and enter the required details to enter the major and weekly
The competition opens at 9am Monday 12 September and closes at 5pm Sunday 23 October
Conditions of entry
1. Information on ‘How to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptable by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of JLL directly involved in the management of Unley Shopping Centre and
Northpark Shopping Centre and their immediate family, tenants and their immediate family,
the staff of tenants in Unley Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre and their
immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production,
publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to
enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Tenants
means lessees, licensees and in the case of a corporation, their directors.
3. Receipts cannot be added together to total the required minimum spend.
4. Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires the specified spend of $10 or
more at any participating store within Unley Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping
5. Entry is only open to South Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
6. Entries for the major and weekly prize draws will not be accepted after 5pm Sunday 23
7. Weekly prizes are to be claimed no later than 5pm Monday 7 November 2022 from Centre
Management at Unley Shopping Centre or Northpark Shopping Centre.
8. Receipts must be uploaded in order to be eligible for the major and weekly prize draws.
9. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
10. Entries will not be accepted via mail.
11. Entries that are illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be
considered for prize redemption.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who
tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any
stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Receipts from partial lay-bys, gift voucher/card purchases, interest free purchase payments,
eftpos and ATM receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank
transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and
phone bills), undated receipts, receipts dated outside the Promotional Period and receipts
which have already been used to enter cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
14. The major and weekly prize values are correct at the authorisation date of the competition.
The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
15. Major and weekly prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as
16. No change given from weekly prizes.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, Centre Management, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Any further costs associated with prize redemption are not included and will need to be met
by the prize winner.
20. The car on display is the car that will be won. The winner is required to visit the dealership in
order to collect the car.
Details of Prizes and Prize Values
Weekly Draw Prizes
One of five $250 centre vouchers for each centre being Unley Shopping Centre and Northpark
Total Weekly Prize Value per Centre: $1,250
Major Prize (one car to be drawn between the two participating centres)
1 (one) x MG NY22 ZST CORE 1.5L 4SP AUTO WAGON
Colour – Sloane Silver
Compulsory Third Party insurance and Registration Included.
Major Prize Value: $26,690
Total PRIZE POOL Value: $29,690
Weekly Prize Draws
1. Weekly prize winners for both Unley Shopping Centre and Norhtpark Shopping Centre will be
drawn electronically by computerised random selection at the office of Compco Digital, 15/9
Eurilpa Avenue, Everard Park SA 5035 at 10:00am on the following dates; 19th September, 26th
September, 3rd October, 10th October, 17th October 2022.
Major Prize Draw
The major draw winner will be drawn electronically by computerised random selection at the
office of Compco Digital, 15/9 Eurilpa Avenue, Everard Park SA 5035 at 10:00am, Monday 24th
1) The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
2) The winner need not be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
3) The Major Draw prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction
to be entitled to redeem the Major Prize.
4) If despite every reasonable effort the winner of the Major Prize or Weekly prize draws cannot
be contacted, the prize will be retained for 3 months. At the end of the 3 months being
Monday 16th January 2023 if the prize remains unclaimed, a letter will be sent to the Consumer
and Business Services S.A Government setting out full details and steps taken to try and
contact the winner. At that stage a request for a redraw will be sought. Any redraw/s will be
conducted at 10am on Friday 23 January 2023 at the office of Compco Digital, 15/9 Eurilpa
Avenue, Everard Park SA 5035.
5) The name of the Major Prize Draw and Weekly Draw winners will be published in The Advertiser
on Wednesday 26th October 2023. Any unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on Friday 23 January
2023 and any prize winners from the unclaimed prize draw will be published in The Advertiser
on Friday 27th January 2022.
6) Weekly and Major draw winners will be notified within seven days of the draw dates.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the
use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize
winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent
advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in
excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any
other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the
administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be
suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities in SA where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval
of the gaming authorities in SA where required.
6. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual entrant
cannot and will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
7. If all or any part of any Term or Condition contained in these Conditions of entry shall be
declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision
(or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other
Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or
provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information
for further marketing and promotional purpose specific for Unley Shopping Centre unless you
say otherwise. Please contact the promotor if you wish to change your details at anytime.
2. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the
customers name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Promoter: Unley Shopping Centre
Address: 204 Unley Road, Unley SA 5061
ABN: 61 966 572 635
Promoter: Northpark Shopping Centre
Address: 264 Main North Road, Prospect SA 5082
ABN: 90 704 654 469
Trade Permit License Number
Authorised under SA Permit Number: T22/1285
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Centre Management
at Unley Shopping Centre on (08) 8271 1022 or Centre Management at Northpark Shopping
Centre on (08) 8342 5436.