Win a Philips Airfryer!
Win a Philips Airfryer!
Itís no secret that the taste team are totally air fryer obsessed, and you will be too if you win this baby! Valued at $399, the Philips Essential Connected Digital Airfryer XL HD9280/90 guarantees perfectly cooked meals with little-to-no oil, whether youíre frying, reheating, baking, roasting or grilling. Pair it with the NutriU app for access to hundreds of recipes, including Christmas menus you can make from start to finish in the air fryer. Check it out at philips.com.au.
Canít see the form? Log in or register as a taste.com.au member for free.
Click here for terms and conditions.
Name of promotional competition
Win it November 2022 - Philips
Promoter Nationwide News Pty Ltd
ABN: 98 008 438 828
Eligible entrants must be residents of Australia
Promotional period starts 10/11/2022
Promotional period ends 28/12/2022
Eligible entrants Must be 18 years old or over.
Entry process To enter follow the instructions and complete the form set out
on page the Win It page of taste.com.au. Participants must
answer in 25 words or less the question "What is your favourite
dish to cook in an airfryer and why?Ē
Prizes There is 1 prize: Philips Essential Connected Digital Airfryer XL
The prize is valued at $399. There is 1 prize to be won. Total
prize pool is valued at $399.
Judges of entries to choose winners taste.com.au Content Coordinator and Producer
Judging criteria The most creative entry response to the 25 words or less
Judging time/place 14:00 AEDT on 4/01/2023 at 2 Holt Street Surry Hills NSW
Second Round Date If the prize is unclaimed, to be held at 2 Holt Street Surry Hills
NSW 2010 on 25/01/2023 at 09:00 AEDT
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions of the Promotion described above.
2. The above Particulars and information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. These terms and conditions may be
amended from time to time in accordance with state regulations.
3. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to residents as described in the Particulars who are aged 18 or over. Promoterís
employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. Eligibility requirements must be met at the
time of entry and at the time of determining prize winners.
4. Entry will only be accepted during the Promotional Period which starts and ends as specified in the Particulars.
5. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Promotion. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will
6. Except where stated otherwise in the Particulars, entries are limited to one per person.
7. Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by
the Promoter and not at the time of sending by the entrant.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize/s. If
a prize is unavailable then, subject to state regulation, Promoter may substitute prize with a different item of equal or greater value.
Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the supplier of that prize.
9. To the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by Promoter for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the
Promotion or taking up the prize and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage delay or loss of prize in transit.
10. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11. The winner/s will be the entrant/s who submitted the valid entry/entries judged to be the winner/s in accordance with the Particulars.
At the same time as the initial judging, the judge/s will select the next best entries (on the same judging criteria) after the winning
entry/entries and these entries will only become winners if paragraph 12 below becomes relevant.
12. If any winner has not claimed the prize by the Second Round Date set out in the Particulars then that winner will forfeit the prize and the
prize will be awarded to the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that was judged by to be the next best
entry/entries. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the Second Round Date.
13. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier
14. Promoterís determination of winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Promoter reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries, including proof of identity and Australian residency
status at the nominated prize delivery address.
16. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an invalid entry.
17. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, government recommendation or public health order or other
causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security or fairness, integrity or proper conduct
of the Promotion, and including where a prize is unavailable for any of those reasons, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any approval of state/ territory regulators where required. Tampering includes a
Ďrepeated entry deviceí which enables an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online or wireless systems, servers or providers,
computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving any communication or
materials in this Promotion.
19. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. Promoter may disclose
entrantís personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants and
state/territory regulators. Winnersí names may be published as required by relevant legislation or in accordance with these terms.
Further information about how we handle personal information, how you can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy
Principles, how we will deal with a complaint of that nature, how you can access or seek correction of your personal information and our