Drink One Love Pale Ale this summer and you could win one of 5 luxury camping experiences with our Glamp It Up prize packs, worth $3,100 each!
Escape the city rush, kick back with mates and take in the fresh country air in style! It doesn't get better than that!
Each Glamp It Up prize pack includes:
$2,000 Glamping voucher with AirBnB
A Year of Brick Lane Beer
Holiday pack filled with Brick Lane merch
Plus 425 x $100 Brick Lane vouchers to be won! That's more than 5 winners a day!
To enter, scan the QR code on the 6-pack (or scroll to the entry prompt below) upload a photo of your receipt and fill in your details!
One 6 pack = One entry
One case = Four entries
Make your summer one to remember with One Love! https://bricklanebrewing.com/pages/sool
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 07/11/22 and close at 11:59PM AEDT on 29/01/23 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase at least one (1) 6-pack of Brick Lane One Love Pale Ale from any retailer nationally and obtain a purchase receipt (“Qualifying Transaction”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to the entrant by a member of staff at the time of making their Qualifying Transaction, it is the entrant’s responsibility to request one.
6. To enter, after making their Qualifying Transaction, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
1. visit www.bricklanebrewing.com
OR scan the QR code found on the product packaging;
2. follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
3. input the requested details including their full name, residential address, email address, telephone number and size of product;
4. upload their receipt; and then
5. submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per 6-pack of Brick Lane One Love Pale Ale purchased; (b) entrants who purchase one (1) case of Brick Lane One Love Pale Ale (which consists of four (4) x 6-packs) may receive four (4) entries; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Highway NSW 2250 on 02/02/23 at 10:00AM AEDT in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone, text message or email and will be published on Brick Lane Brewery’s website (www.bricklanebrewing.com
) from 16/02/23.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each win a ‘Summer of One Love Package[Zoe1] [RV2] ’ valued at up to $3,100 (“Major Prize”). The Major Prize contains:
· 1 x $2,000 AirBnB gift voucher;
· ‘A Year of Beer’ consisting of twelve (12) cases of selected Brick Lane beers, valued at $936;
· 1 x ‘Brick Lane Holiday Pack’ valued at $164 that contains: 1 x picnic rug, 1 x deck of playing cards, 1 x Brick Lane branded cap, 1 x Brick Lane branded cooler bag and 4 x stubby holders.
15. The next four hundred and twenty-five (425) valid entries drawn will each win 1 x $100 Brick Lane gift voucher. For clarity, Brick Lane gift vouchers are only redeemable online at www.bricklanebrewing.com
and not through any retail venue.
16. As part of the ‘A Year of Beer’ in the Major Prize, winners can choose from Brick Lane year-round beer, including: One Love Pale Ale ($65 RRP per case); Lager ($65 RRP per case); Draught ($50 RRP per case); Sidewinder No Alc ($55 RRP per case); Backyarder Lager ($49 RRP per case); Sunsetter Alcoholic Ginger Beer ($78 RRP per case). Beers are subject to availability.
17. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if, for any reason, a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift voucher is not included. Any[Zoe3] [RV4] unused balance of a gift voucher card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift voucher itself.
21. Total prize pool value is up to $58,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or re-sold, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on 02/03/23 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by text message or email and will be published on www.bricklanebrewing.com
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Brick Lane Brewing Co Pty Ltd (ABN 92 614 908 002) 41 Imagine Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175 (phone: 03 9525 0938) (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority Number: TP/00971.