WIN A BMW FOR CHRISTMAS
1/11/2022 to 23/12/2022
Celebrate Christmas in style with your very own luxurious BMW Hatch M-Sport valued at over $59,000 thanks to Adelaide BMW.
For your chance to win, simply spend $150 at David Jones or $50 at any Specialty retailer or $15 at any food outlet or service retailer at Adelaide Central Plaza to receive your unique entry code to enter*
ENTER HERE. Complete the entry form, including your unique entry code for your chance to win.
See here for full terms and conditions.
*Promotion closes 11.59pm on 23 December 2022. Winner drawn 10.00am 24 December 2022. Total prize valued up to $59,968. SA Permit No. T22/1534. Image for illustrative purposes only.
ADELAIDE CENTRAL PLAZA
“WIN A BMW FOR CHRISTMAS” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this “Win A BMW For Christmas” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Adelaide Central Plaza Pty Ltd ACN 000 229 381 care of Centre Management
100 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000 (Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over.
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in
Adelaide Central Plaza (Participating Centre) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are
associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether
natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has
previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. Promotion commences at 7:30am ACDT on Wednesday 2 November 2022 and ends at
11.59pm ACDT on Friday 23 December 2022 (Promotion Period). All times throughout the
Terms and Conditions will be based on Adelaide local time unless otherwise advised.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To be eligible enter, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period; either:
a. spend $150 or more in a single transaction at David Jones; or
b. spend $50 or more in a single transaction at any specialty retail store; or
c. spend $15 or more in a single transaction at any food outlet or service retailer
(each a Qualifying Transaction)
within Adelaide Central Plaza (Participating Centre) where the customer will receive one (1)
unique entry code. Service retailers are defined as Hem Express; Tommy Tu Nails; Jeevi Brow
Studio; Body Sense; Bladez the Barber Lounge; Miss Phablet, The Beauty & Brow Parlour. It
is the entrant’s responsibility to request a unique entry code if a unique entry code is not
provided at the time of completing a Qualifying Transaction.
6A. During the limited period commencing at 7.30am ACDT on Friday 25 November 2022 and
ending at 5.59pm ACDT on Monday 28 November 2022, eligible individuals will receive two
(2) unique entry codes for each Qualifying Transaction made within that period. It is the
entrant’s responsibility to request two (2) unique entry codes if two (2) unique entry codes are
not provided at the time of completing a Qualifying Transaction in that period.
7. To enter, entrants must then, during the Promotion Period visit adelaidecentralplaza.com.au
and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, fully and correctly complete their entry in
accordance with the instructions provided, including inserting the unique entry code, and
submit the fully completed entry form.
8. Entrants must retain their original receipt and unique entry code from each Qualifying
Transaction, as proof of purchase will be required to validate the winning entry. Failure to
produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion
of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right
to the prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the
purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
9. Multiple entries are permitted per person, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry
permitted per Qualifying Transaction (except during the period set out in clause 6A above
when two (2) entries are permitted per Qualifying Transaction and two (2) unique entry codes
will be provided); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry
requirements; (c) only one (1) unique entry code per entry is permitted; (d) the same unique
entry code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid;
and (f) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. The draw will take place at the Participating Centre at Adelaide Central Plaza, 100 Rundle Mall
Adelaide, SA 5000, at 10.00am ACDT on Saturday 24 December 2022 in the presence of an
independent scrutineer. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries in
case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
11. The provisional winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days
of the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed the winner once verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner’s name and postcode will be published on the Promoter’s website on 24 December
13. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter
reserves the right to request a provisional winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency,
and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable
for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate
and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
14. The first valid entry randomly selected from all valid entries received will win a BMW 118i Hatch
with automatic transmission and the M-Sport package, in Alpine White, valued at up to $59,968
inclusive of GST, Compulsory Third-Party Insurance, Registration, Alpha Numeric Plate Fee,
Dealer Delivery, and Stamp Duty.
15. The winner must collect their prize from Adelaide BMW, 31 – 40 West Terrace, Adelaide SA
5000 by 25 March 2023.
16. The winner shall be responsible for the delivery of the prize should they reside outside South
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for tax implications that may arise from the prize. The
winner should seek independent financial advice.
18. The ongoing maintenance of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner, including
without limitation additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs.
19. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their
own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such
assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no
responsibility for any such arrangement between the winner and the assignee. The winner
must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by
the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner
(or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be
determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 31 January 2023 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The prize winner, if one is required, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2)
business days of the draw and the winner’s name, and postcode will be published on the
Promoter’s website on 31 January 2023 (adelaidecentralplaza.com.au).
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any
of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors
and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. If for any reason the winner does not take or claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the
time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
27. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right
to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
28. The total prize pool value is up to AU$59,968.
29. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot
be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, to disqualify any entrant;
or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software
or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not
responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether
or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of
the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e)
any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
35. The Promoter and Adtrans Automotive Group Pty Ltd ABN 83 007 866 917 trading as Adelaide
BMW (BMW) collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
Entry is conditional on providing this personal information. The Promoter and BMW will also use
and handle personal information as set out in their respective Privacy Policies, which can be viewed
for the Promoter andhttps://www.adelaidebmw.com.au/privacy-policy
information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their personal information,
how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other
applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. In addition to any use that may be
subscribed to the email databases of the Promoter and BMW, and to receive future
communications from those two parties via email and SMS. All entries become the property of the
Promoter. The Promoter and BMW will not disclose personal information to any entity outside of
36. Authorised under SA License Number T22/1534.