DANCE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES. NOR DOES TECHNOLOGY. WHEN FUSED TOGETHER, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITLESS.
To celebrate another year of partnership, LG SIGNATURE and Sydney Dance Company surprised Sydneysiders with a dance flash mob, showcasing how the artform can happen anywhere, anytime. The uniting energy of a flash mob – seeing bodies move in synchronicity and tell stories in a public space – is where it’s true essence lies.
Following the event, LG SIGNATURE is now offering Australians the opportunity to win a premium LG prize package.
Tell us in 25 words or less how you would bring a little luxury to your everyday with LG’s premium products?
LG OLED evo TV G1 65 inch
LG OLED evo TV G2 77 inch
LG InstaView Objet Collection French Door Fridge
LG InstaView Objet Collection® French Door Fridge
LG WashTowerTM All-In-One Stacked Washer Dryer
LG gram Ultra- Lightweight Laptop
LG gram Ultra-Lightweight Laptop
Tell us in 25 words or less how you would bring a little luxury to your everyday with LG’s premium products?
Competition The “Competition” is the LG SIGNATURE MOVES competition being run by the Promoter
during the Competition Period.
Promoter The “Promoter” is LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 98 064 531 264 of 2 Wonderland
Drive, Eastern Creek NSW 2766. Tel: 1300 54 2273.
The Competition commences at 12:01am (Sydney time) on 30 November 2022 and closes
at 11:59pm (Sydney time) on 31 January 2023 (TBC) (“Competition Period”).
To enter the Competition, entrants must:
a. be an Australian resident currently residing in Australia;
b. be aged 18 years or over or, for entrants who are under the age of 18, obtain the
prior permission of their parent or guardian aged 18 years of age or over to
participate in the Competition;
c. submit an entry in accordance with these Terms; and
d. comply with these Terms.
Prize 2. Prize means the following:
Prize Number Value
The LG Premium Prize
1. LG OLED evo TV G2 77
inch. Product Code:
OLED77G2PSA.AAU – RRP:
2. LG InstaView Objet
Collection French Door
Fridge. Product Code: MFB664 – RRP $5,999
3. LG WashTower™ All-InOne Stacked Washer
Dryer. Product Code:
WWT-1710B – RRP $5,329
4. LG Gram Ultra-Lightweight
Laptop. Product Code:
16Z90P – RRP $2,809
1 x RRP $24,936*
Total 1 x LG Premium
RRP $24,936 *Note: RRP value at 22/11/22 lg.com/au
Multiple entries will be accepted, however, each entry must be unique and submitted
How to enter To enter, each entrant must, during the Competition Period:
a. visit https://www.lg.com/au/signaturemoves
and complete the online entry form
(including full name, email address and telephone number, state and postcode);
b. submit a response in 25 words or less to the following question: Tell us in 25 words
or less how you would bring a little luxury to your everyday with LG’s premium
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from LG Electronics Australia. The winner will be
the best valid entry submitted during the Competition Period as judged by the judging panel
having regard to skill, originality and creative merit. The winner will receive the Prize.
This Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winner(s). The
judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Judging details Judging will take place on Monday, 6 February 2023 at LG Electronics Australia, 2
Wonderland Drive, Eastern Creek.
Winners will be notified via the email address provided to the Promoter, and may be asked
to provide contact details including a mailing address. It is the responsibility of winners to
check their email to determine if they have won a prize, and to respond to requests for
If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the Promoter’s request for
information relating to collection of the winner’s prize within 4 weeks that winner will forfeit
their Prize and that Prize shall be awarded to next best valid entry as determined by the
panel of judges. The Promoter will not be liable to entrants for any forfeited prizes and no
correspondence will be entered into.
The name(s) of prize winner(s) will be published at https://www.lg.com/au/signaturemoves
by 10 February 2023.
Delivery Delivery of a Prize may take up to 12 weeks.
If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s
parent or legal guardian.
Conditions of entry
1. Information about the Competition, Prizes and how to enter, including the matters in ‘Details’ above, forms part of
these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
Only entries that comply with these Terms will be valid.
Who is not eligible to participate?
2. Employees, directors and/or officers (and their immediate family members and members of their households) of
the Promoter or of its subsidiaries or related companies and retailers or agencies associated with the Promotion,
are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from that stated in these Terms.
If any Prize becomes unavailable for reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of
equal or greater value.
How to enter
4. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries received after the Competition
Period will not be accepted.
5. Entrants must only enter their own original entries. Entries must not have been previously published in any forum
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccurate or incorrect information provided to the Promoter in
connection with this Competition. Entrants are responsible for notifying the Promoter of any changes to contact or
mailing details that are provided to the Promoter.
7. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter (and not the time of transmission by
the entrant). Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
Verification and invalid entries
8. Entries that do not comply with these Terms are invalid and may not be accepted. If an entrant does not provide
the Promoter with all the information requested on the entry form, the entry will be invalid.
9. Entries will be invalid if the judging panel determines content included in an entry is inappropriate, disrespectful or
10. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incomplete, damaged, incomprehensible, indecipherable or illegible
entries. All such entries may be deemed invalid.
11. Claims that include errors or omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. Entries may be subject to verification by the Promoter. Entrants must, within a reasonable period specified by the
Promoter, produce to the Promoter (or its nominated agent) any documents or evidence that the Promoter may
require (including photo identification or other documentation) to verify the entrant's identity, age, residential
address and email address, purchase receipt or tax invoice (if applicable), compliance with these Terms, eligibility
and any other information provided to the Promoter in the course of participating in the Competition.
13. Prizes will only be awarded to winners (or their parent/guardian) following any validation and verification that the
Promoter requires in its sole discretion. If documentation requested by the Promoter is not received by the
Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entry or entrant has not been verified to the Promoter's reasonable
satisfaction within the time requested, that entry will be invalid. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter,
whose decision is final.
14. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, disqualify, and not award a Prize to, any entrant who:
a. has breached these Terms;
b. provides false information or fails to provide information in accordance with these Terms;
c. has submitted an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms;
d. the Promoter has reason to believe:
i. is not the original entrant;
ii. has forged, manipulated, interfered or tampered with, or appeared to benefit from forging,
manipulating, interfering or tampering with, the Competition;
iii. has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, unlawful, misleading or deceptive, or other conduct
that interferes with the fair and proper conduct of the Competition; or
e. does anything that may adversely affect the name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related
entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Competition.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to
automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted from that source and by those
16. Entrants agree that they are responsible for the content of any entry submitted to the Promoter, including but not
limited to any written materials, photographs and videos (including sound recordings in those videos) (“Content”).
The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Entrants warrant
and agree that:
a. the Content is their own original work and is not copied in whole or in part;
b. the Content does not contain any material which the entrant does not have permission to use;
c. they own or are authorised to use all intellectual property rights in the Content in the manner
contemplated by these Terms;
d. if applicable, they have obtained the prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any
other rights in the Content prior to the Content being submitted to the uses contemplated by these Terms;
e. they will not submit any Content to the Promoter that is unlawful or fraudulent, infringes the intellectual
property rights of any third party or amounts to a breach of confidence, privacy, publicity or any other
right, is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, inappropriate, violent,
abusive, harassing, threatening, offensive to any person, objectionable with respect to race, religion,
origin or gender or otherwise not reasonably suitable for publication. Entrants must ensure that any
person depicted in the video or photograph is decently dressed and presented;
f. they have express consent from any person identifiable from or whose image or likeness is included in
the Content (or if any person’s image or likeness included in the Content is under the age of 18, from that
person’s parent or legal guardian) to their inclusion in the Content and submission of the Content to the
Promoter in accordance with these Terms;
g. the Content does not contain confidential information or personal information of a third party who has not
consented to the submission of the Content in this Competition;
h. the Content does not contain viruses and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
i. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing
copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or
Without limiting any other terms, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties
arising from a breach of this warranty and the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject
entries for any breach of this clause.
17. Entrants grant the Promoter and its affiliates, agents, representatives and third party promotional partners an
exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence, with the right to grant sublicenses,
to use, edit, reproduce and exploit any intellectual property in the Content or otherwise associated with the
entrant’s participation in this Competition by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, reproduction in
print and electronic format) for any purpose. Entrants also consent to the use by the Promoter and its affiliates,
agents, representatives and third party promotional partners of any intellectual property associated with the
entrant’s participation in this Competition, including the Content, even if the use may otherwise be an infringement
of any moral rights. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required
by the Promoter to give effect to these Terms.
18. Entrants agree:
a. to the Content and any part of it being made publicly available, including on the website of the Promoter
and its related companies and social media platforms; and
b. that all Content is subject to the approval of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to reject
Content prior to publication on its website and social media platforms and may remove (and may request
the removal of) Content from its website or any social media platform at any time in its absolute
19. Entrants (or if the entrant is under 18, their parent or guardian) consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name,
likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited
period without remuneration for publicity, commercial and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the
purpose of the conduct of this Competition and for the purpose of promoting products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies or affiliates.
20. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
Delivery of Prize
21. The Promoter will notify winners how prizes will be delivered.
22. Prizes will be delivered to Australian addresses only. The Promoter is not liable in respect of any delivery that is
dispatched before any change of delivery address is notified to the Promoter.
23. Delivery of Prizes may take up to the time specified in the Details. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays
in delivery outside its control.
24. If a Prize is delivered or provided by a third party supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any
delay or failure by the third party to deliver the Prize, any loss or damage to the Prize, any failure relating to the
Prize or failure by the third party supplier to meet any obligations under these Terms or otherwise.
25. Nothing in these Terms excludes, limits or modifies, or purports to exclude, limit or modify any consumer rights
(including statutory guarantees, implied warranties and conditions) under any statute, including but not limited to
the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other statute that may not be lawfully excluded, limited or
modified by agreement.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including,
but not limited to that arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including
any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or
telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or
website or software failure;
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts or omissions) of the Promoter's employees, agents or third
parties involved in the conduct of this Competition;
c. any third party interference or unlawful act;
d. any loss or damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation in this Competition,
downloading any materials in connection with the Competition or use of a Bonus, including loss arising
from a security breach, theft or destruction;
e. any conduct or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
f. any variation in the value of a Prize;
g. any tax liability incurred by an entrant; and
h. any receipt, taking, acceptance or use of a Prize.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for the safety of individuals who redeem a Prize.
28. Before a prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any
liability arising from the use of a prize or participation in this Competition.
29. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated to the
Promoter in the course of, or in connection with, this Competition.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or other communications that are late, lost, delayed,
misdirected, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
31. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for
any reason, including but not limited to a Force Majeure Event, any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention or technical failures, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion (subject to any regulatory requirements).
Force Majeure Event means any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and which could not have been
prevented or avoided by the taking of all reasonable steps.
32. Any attempt to deliberately damage or interfere with the Promoter's website or the Competition website, to cause
malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promoter’s website, or to otherwise undermine
the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an
attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent
permitted by law in respect of such conduct. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any
breach of these Terms the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
33. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Collection and use of personal information
34. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants for the purposes of the conduct of this Competition and
for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including to contact entrants to provide information about
special offers or other marketing materials via any medium. Entrants consent to the collection, storage and use of
their personal information for these purposes.
35. The Promoter may disclose personal information to:
a. its related companies and to third parties (including promotional partners, contractors and agents) both
within Australia and overseas for the purposes of the conduct of this Competition;
b. its related companies and promotional partners both within Australia and overseas for promotional,
marketing and publicity purposes who may use that personal information to provide information about
special offers or other marketing materials via any medium.
36. By participating in this Competition, entrants consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of their personal
information by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms.
37. If personal information requested by the Promotor in the course of conducting this Competition is not provided, the
entrant may not be eligible to participate in the Competition and/or the Promoter may not be able to provide the
38. Entrants may obtain access to, update, correct or require destruction of personal information held by the Promoter,
make a complaint about a breach of privacy, or opt out of receiving any communications by contacting the
Promoter at the address specified in the Details.
or by contacting the Promoter.
40. Any costs associated with entering the Competition and making a claim, including accessing the Competition
website, are the responsibility of entrants. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of
receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of the entrant. All other incidental and ancillary costs including but not
limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the entrant.
41. Prizes are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash (except where the Prize is
specified to be cash). Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
42. These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Entrant submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts of New South Wales.