Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 09:04:53 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,691 comps and freebies worth over $33,528,943.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and twenty eight thousand, nine hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016007 Total Posts (445840 Searchable Posts) in 298190 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 $1k cash prizes - Reading Cinemas/I Wanna Dance With Somebody - 50 wol
Entry Details
  • $1k ReadingCinemas/WannaDance     Closing Date: Wednesday 18 January 2023

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$5,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 $1k cash prizes - Reading Cinemas/I Wanna Dance With Somebody - 50 wol  (Read 619 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 23 December 2022, 08:05:35 pm »
Go Up

WIN your share of $5,000 thanks to Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody!

See this emotional biopic about one of the most iconic R&B pop singers of our time, and you could get your dancing shoes on with a share of $5,000!

In Cinemas Boxing Day

*Prize is 5 x $1,000 cash

QUESTION:

WIN your share of $5,000 thanks to Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody!
For your chance to win, simply purchase your tickets to Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody at Reading Cinemas, and tell us in 50 words or less;

What film is your favourite musical icon biopic, and why?

Hold on to your ticket in case you are one of our winners.

https://readingcinemas.com.au/competitions/

Terms and Conditions:

1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry as well as
Booking Conditions outlined below.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of Reading Entertainment Australia
Pty Ltd and their immediate families, associated companies and advertising agencies are
ineligible to enter/win.
4. Entry to the promotion commences 09:00am hrs AEDST, December 22nd, 2022 and
concludes 11.59pm hrs AEDST, January 18th, 2023.
5. Total prize pool value is $5,000 AUD. All prizes, including any unused portion, are not
transferable or exchangeable. Any attempt to resell all or any portion of the prize will result in forfeiture of the prize. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
6. Prize winner must be over 13 years old.
How to Enter
7. To be eligible to enter, the customer must purchase tickets to Whitney Houston: I
Wanna Dance With Somebody from the Reading Cinemas Australia website - www.readingcinemas.com.au, from the Reading Cinemas Australia app or at the Box Office. Upon purchase of tickets, the customer must enter via the competition page on the Reading Cinemas Australia website. The ticket numbers and the answer to the competition question are mandatory for entry to be considered valid.
8. Entrants must provide proof of ticket purchase, in the form of a valid ticket serial numbers in order to claim prize.
9. Complimentary tickets/box office ticket references do not qualify as valid entries.
10. All entries validated as a correct entry will be counted as one valid entry.
Prizes
11. To enter the promotion, patrons must submit a completed entry via the Reading Cinemas Australia website. A valid ticket to Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody, and the answer to the question are required.
12. Patrons may enter more than once during the promotional period.
13. All entries received will be judged on skill of entry and the winner will be deemed the
entrant with the most creative entry.
Date and time of judging: January 19th, 2023, at 10.00 AM hrs AEDST, at Reading Entertainment Pty Ltd: Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Should the major prize winner(s) be unreachable, the Promoter will hold the prize until 11.59pm AEDST February 9th, 2023. If the prize remains unclaimed to this date, the promoter will determine a second winner, as detailed in item 18.
15. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The promoter will notify the winner within 5 working days of the judging. Prizes must
be claimed by 11.59pm AEDST February 9th, 2023. Prizes must be claimed as set out
by the Promoter.
17. Prize is:
5 x $1,000 AUD cash prize via direct deposit* to the winner
*Bank details will need to be provided to fulfill the prize
Total prize value: 5 x $1,000 AUD cash = $5,000 AUD.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 09:04:53 am from 18.226.251.68